975 Pally/962 Lock 9/11M LFG

Guild Recruitment
My guild has basically fallen apart due to burn out and players sharing differing ideas of raiding.
I'm looking for a progressed guild that is pretty casual with its attendance. I've taken on new responsibilities at work that will require me to be taking odd 1 day trips every few weeks.

1. I’m a 975 paladin and I have 75+ traits in all my weapons. I have mythic experience as all 3 specs.
I have my 962 warlock which I am still getting used to.

2. Times available & time zone: 8pm-1am EST around this. I am semi-okay with fridays/saturdays.

3. Faction preference: Alliance but I am open to Horde.

4. Guild that is around my progress or higher.

5. Current progression/experience: 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold, 8/9 M ToS (when current) 12% wipe lately. 9/11M Antorus

6. Paladin Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/garona/ayuma
I don't have warlock logs at this time.

7. Contact info: Dannyfalcon#1502
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 9 hours each week to main raid time.

We finished Tier 21 with a US rank of 85, and we are looking for high caliber players who are interested in continuing to push a high rate of progression into BFA.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T21 progression:
  • 11/11 M-Antorus (US 85)

T20 progression:
  • 9/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
  • 10/10 M-NH
  • 3/3 M-ToV
  • 7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
  • Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officers:
soj#11462, samiz#1174

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
  • Currently looking for Ranged DPS, though recruitment is open for high caliber players of all roles.

Where to apply:
If interested, please first read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread at our forums found here: http://humbleguild.com/forum_threads/1870090

Once you have read the thread, you may submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
<Vice> is a weekend nighttime raiding guild currently recruiting skilled players to push progression in ABT.

Raid Times:
Friday 9pm-12am EST
Saturday 9pm-12am EST

Progression:
ABT: 9/11M
Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/wGOxle69kCsPJvE33

Contact
Add Holio#1774 for more details or questions.
Will be online for lil longer
Morning all!
H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have an IMMEDIATE spot for Hpally and Melee dps!

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: If your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Paladin
Ele Shaman
Boomkin
Hunter
Warlock
Rogue
Spriest
Ret Paladin

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Apotheosis is looking for exceptional applicants for mythic raiding.

We have been together since the start of Cata from the merger of two 10 man groups, both of which were raiding as a 25 man at some point. The original guild members have been raiding together since BC.

For the longest time we were raiding three days a week and obtaining most of the server first. After taking a break we decided to come back and raid fewer days but more efficient. We decided to run two days to give us more opportunities to experience the game and not to make the game life consuming.

The vast majority of the guild hold professional jobs or are in college so we try to make the best use of our time. We raid 2 days a week and want to maximize our attempts and progress . We expect people to show up on time, contribute to strats, and bring no drama.

We run mythic+ and various other runs through out the week.

Faction: Alliance

Raid Schedule (Eastern Time Zone)
Tuesday 9 pm -12:00
Wednesday 9 pm -12:00

Optional Heroic ALT run on Thursdays 9pm -12:00

Needs: Holy Paladin

Guild Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/gnomeregan/Apotheosis

Thank you for your time,

For any questions add Taeyang#1955 BNET | Discord: Onemoreswipe#3425
Hello!
Hi Haifa,

Without spamming too hard. We are a 2-night guild that is currently 10/11m. We raid Tue/Thu 8-12 EST, and are currently looking for a good holy paladin.

If you are interested, please contact me directly at Avermra#1219. I have linked our website and description below for your convenience and hope to see you in game!

http://dinosaurcowboys.net/
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761896930
this snowstorm sucks!
It knocked my power out for 5 hours rip
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
Whats good. We are former raiders of past tiers in Vigil/blood legion/vodka

VIGIL - zuljin 8/11M with .5% wipe on coven
Schedule - wed/thurs 8-11pm EST

discord for more info: https://discord.gg/Zrqc8Ky

/w // BTAG: Realsmooth#1906 // DISCORD: Reals#8155
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
<Ascended> is a three-night per week, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Illidan that is currently 10/11M. We are looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression in Antorus, the Burning Throne and Battle for Azeroth.

Progression
  • 10/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne
  • 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras (Cutting Edge)

• Schedule
    Raid Times:
  • Tuesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time)
  • Wednesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time)
  • Thursday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time)

• Our Expectations of You
  • Come to raid on time and prepared with appropriate consumables (flasks and feasts are provided)
  • Be ready to pull at 7:30, not just logging on at 7:30.
  • Come to raid having done appropriate research on how to fully optimize your toon
  • Be prepared for all boss encounters and progression fights each night.
  • Treat everyone with respect and have a good time!

• Your Expectations of Us
  • Officers will come to raid with specific strategies prepared for each boss and clearly articulate what is expected of each player
  • Guild will provide appropriate raid consumables (flask, feasts, vantus runes, etc.)
  • Officers are always open to suggestions/concerns (given it is brought up at an appropriate time)

• Apply Now!
    If you are interested in applying, please complete the form found at www.ascended.gg

Feel free to add one of the BattleTags below or contact an officer in-game with any questions.

• Guild Master - Mojohexxual (Sadpanda#1606)
  • Officer - Araf (Paul#14398)
  • Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9
    <Enigma> (9/11M) is a late night raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde. - Former US top 50
    Recruiting for our MYTHIC AND HEROIC only weekend team.
    Info:
    Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. We actively help our raiders to get their 15+ for the week.

We encourage growth and a fun atmosphere within our heroic runs, if you reach a higher level of greatness and are interested in our mythic team you're more than welcome to trial!

Currently recruiting:
    Both teams;
    Actively looking MAGE WE HAVE 0 MAGES Balance druids, currently have 0 dps Warriors.
    Actively looking for healers. Disc/holy priest
    Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity.

Gazzuk#1936 our GM
    Greatjnight#1838 Recruitment Officer (me)
    Lion#12441 Heroic Team Lead

Schedules:
    Heroic Team (Personal Loot until guild majority):
    Friday: 08:00PM CST-11:30PM CST

Mythic Raid Team (Loot Council):
    Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Apply:
    Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
    We utilize discord for communication;
    Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
    You MUST state which team you're interested in within the extra info tab or you might be passed up for the opportunity you're looking for.

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Enigma> raid teams, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Online now