960 Rogue LF Semi-Hardcore Guild

Guild Recruitment
~Times available & time zone: Looking to raid anywhere from 7-9pm - 10-12am est, I am flexible! These are just optimal times for me.

~Server preference: Willing to xfer ~~~~

~Faction preference: Horde pls

~Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-harcore/Hardcore as long as there is no split farming :c

~Current progression/experience: 11/11 Heroic, Know all fights on mythic, have mythic progression on Aggramar with logs.

~Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/hyjal/fk
Most logs are from me without bis etc etc, I can link logs from mythic aggramar progression with over 97% Death parses on each pull.

~Contact info: Thatns#1453

~Anything else: I come from an extensive raiding background starting in BC where I pushed BT/Hyjal all the way into WoTLK where I started off with some friends and eventually went back into the hardcore scene with the release of ICC. There I pushed top US 100, into Cata where I raided semi hardcore untill the release of firelands where I once again pushed for top rankings. Since then I have been on and off with occasional resurgences in MoP and in the beginning of Legion where I was pushing Mythic EN untill an eventual collapse. Im back now looking to get back into the raiding scene where I can provide highly optimal gameplay.

If a class change comes about, throughout WoW I have also played these at a higher level in the raiding scene.

Ret/Holy Paladin
Disc/Shadow Priest
Hi there,

Would love to chat with you!

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC, much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for DPS

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

My guild raids 10p-12am, Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday, currently 5/11M and looking for more to grow the team. Contact Londore#1351 on BNet for more information
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
<Imperium> [H] Area 52 2/11M is looking for a couple dps and a healer to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Immediate Needs
Healers: Restoration Shaman
Ranged: Hunter/Boomkin
Melee: Windwalker Monk/Havoc Demon Hunter
Any exceptional class is also welcome to apply

Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Imperium offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Rawrr (t3hjstation#1534)
Inzombiac (CEEJ#11181)
Tabbed Out
9/11M Progression
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
830pm - 1200am EST

Long standing guild located on bleeding hollow. Going back to Ulduar & Before. Alt runs and m+ ran daily. majority of the guild on a first name basis.
we need shadow or warlock dps or main rogue.

Chemical Imbalance on Area 52 is in need of some more bodies to progress more effectively.

Quite a few of our main raiders have scaled back their commitments due to real life issues, which is understandable but leaves us feeling a bit...inadequate :)

We are 11/11H ABT, and we raid Fri/Sat 9-12 server(EST). We have been together since BC, so we generally play well together and have a solid foundation.

We are primarily looking for DPS, although other roles may be considered.

Feel free to whisper anyone online and ask for an officer, or add our recruitment officer on bnet: Bellatrix #1309
Hey henchy

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional rogue for our roster.

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild.  We have slowed down to a semi-casual raiding environment. We have active players and  an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid who want to raid heroic and mythic. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doin keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)

Apply At

or hit up Bryce#8569 on DISCORD