7/11M FireMage & 5/11M Boomkin

Guild Recruitment
Me and a Friend are looking for a Guild to progress with and also do keys with! plz let me know about times of raids and what not and alt raids and key pushing teams etc.

970 Firemage, 2.4k M+ score
79 traits in fire
72 traits in frost
my warcraft logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/relaxnerdlol

966 Balance druid, 3.2k M+ score
79 traits in boomy
69 traits in gaurdian
His logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/lazyturkey

Post on here or can contact me on Battletag : Kingbiggie#1395
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 8/11M. In each tier we like to push content as far as we can, ideally to get CE, but ultimately we like to have fun and not make WoW a second job. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/EW2ZWW
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
Looks like you wont have to realm transfer!
<Novus> Mal'Ganis (US)
6/11M

What we're looking for:
We're looking for reliable and competent players with a desire to progress through mythic raiding.

Healer:
-Shaman
-Druid
-Disc priest
-Monk

Dps:
-Balance Druid
-Shadow Priest
-Elemental Shaman
-Mage

After a Brief interview we will determine whether you qualify for a trial spot, or and instant raid position.

Raid days/times:
Main Mythic Progress- Friday & Saturday: 7:30PM-11PM CST
Heroic Mode Clear/farm- Wednesday: 7:30PM-11PM CST

Contact Info:
Bamboozlin#1290, Tore#1729, Chaos#1151

Have a great day!
Hey there Relax, I'm the GM of Fight, an Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage 7/11M we are actively looking for 2 ranged DPS for our core raid team, for mythic progression. It's not clear if you're open to transferring or faction swap but if you are we'd love to talk with you.

Fight is a guild that has existed for 20 years, originally starting in Ultima Online Beta. A number of the group I'm playing with, have played together since day one in Vanilla, and we've picked up long term guildies in almost every expansion since. We're a close knit group who try to run a lot together, (Mythic+ Dungeons, Raids, BGs etc) etc. This is a long term home.

We raid on a light schedule with good players, without the drama. People who can't pull their weight are sat, and drama queens, ragers and dbags are removed from guild.

Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed 8:30-11pm EST plus an optional night (for heroic/normal, or alt runs etc) which fluctuates between Sunday and Thursday.

Our progression raid schedule is only 5 hours a week.

I'd like a chance to talk with you, in game (bnet vilnius#1998) or Discord (Vilnius#5048)

I won't spam you with our recruitment ad, but here is the link
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760937604

Our guild is committed to getting cutting edge, on a light but serious schedule.
Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking for new DPS!

We are 7/11 Mythic Tues-Wed-Thurs 730-1030 pacific
10% on Vari

Weekend team needing healers!
5/11 Mythic 6-9 pacific

Team three needs tank and dps!
1/11 Mythic 630-9 Pacific

Add me on btag! JordyPie#1970
<Raiders of the Lost Bud> 5/11M on thrall horde are in need of 2 strong rdps to complete our core roster. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30est. Mature, fun guild who do alot of keys and key sales as well as beig constantly in antorus on our alts. My btag is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you guys are interested and want to talk more :)
Vice [H] Chogall is recruiting dps for core spots.

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

9/11M

Several members enjoy doing keys on off nights.

Add: Gub#1148
**<Lose Your Life>** - *US - Lightbringer* is an established Heroic & Mythic difficulty progression team that has been raiding since Vanilla. Our objective is to clear Heroic AOTC each tier at a reasonable pace. Afterwards, we then push into Mythic at a practical pace while enjoying cookies and coffee. At the end of the day, the most important thing to us is that everyone has a good time and enjoys each others company. We also enjoy running M+ each week and have incentives for those who finish a +15 or higher. After leaving WoW in a ruined state, we hop to other games such as Niffleheim, Overwatch, Diablo and Heroes!

**Raid info & Current Progression:**
Tuesday & Thursday
9:00 pm - 12:00 EST | (Time Zone Conversion 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST |6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST )

*We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot.*
6/11 M Antorus
11/11 H Antorus AotC

Heroic AOTC for EN, Nighthold, and ToS | 7/7 M EN 5/10 M NH 5/9M ToS

**Who were looking for:**
Reliable players with similar progression goals who are looking for a long-term home.
Ilvl 955+, 75+ points in main weapon and some experience in a raid environment

**Tanks** - *Flex positions only*
**Healers** - *Flex positions only*
**DPS** - *Looking at all applicants closely - Full on Paladins*

Apply at [LoseYourLife.com](http://www.loseyourlife.com) and we will get in touch with you to set up a tryout with us.
**All classes are considered even if not listed, don't be afraid to apply if you think we are the team for you.**

For more information or questions about us reach out to
*Bnet* -Stinggar#1176 or Darann#1686
*Discord* - Sting#5237 or Darann#3829
Hello there! I saw your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Occasionare> on Sargeras currently 11/11H and 6/11M Antorus wanting to contunue our push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic progression. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761646656#1 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Vaelydan - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Turniphunter - GM - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora - Officer - blindbandit#1866
Raukin - Officer - Hiro#13730(edited)
we are looking to fill in some gaps and defiantly need more ranged

<Warforged> 6/11 Mythic on Moon Guard is looking for skilled players, our raid days are Tues-Thurs from 9pm-12pm Eastern with optional weekend alt runs

We are looking for Select Rdps, Heals, and exceptional players with logs.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add my battletag: (or alternatively, discord name)
B1n4ryk1lla#1731 (Discord: b1n4ryk1lla#0982)

Recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761847295
[Alliance] Silvermoon-Mok'Nathal (US) <Midnight> is filling for a permanent slot

Current Progression is 8/11M Antorus

Pushing Realm First Cutting edge

What we need:
We are looking for competative players who strive to stand toe to toe with top tier players of their respective classes. We want players who are analytical about their own performance, and who are able to self-improve.

Players with already established mythic raiding background are a plus, and geared players with Mythic plus experience are also welcomed. We value players who follow mechanics, and who are able to adjust quickly to dynamic environments and playstyles--but mostly we value those who evolve through their mistakes.

What we want:
A fun, encouraging and inclusive raiding environment. We like to have fun, and so should you!

Immediate need for RDPS(no mage/lock) Hpal, Resto/Boom, ASWELL as all exceptional players will be considered

Website / Discord info: http://midnight.gg/
Battletags: Fearl3ss1#1780
Raid Times: PST 6:30pm - 9:30pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays (Full mythic Prog)
if u guys are still looking

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (9/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Core Mythic)
Friday/Saturday10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Weekend Mythic Team 4/11m)

***Guild Info*** This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 9/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
ANTE MERIDIEM IS RECRUITING

9/11Mythic Antorus

Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on ALLIANCE Stormrage, US (PVE)

PM Raid Team (Evenings)
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
7:00pm - 10:00pm EST

CURRENT NEEDS
Tanks: Closed

Healers: MW Monk, RShaman or Holy/Disc priest

Ranged DPS
High: All exceptional ranged dps considered.

Melee DPS
High: Frost DK, Havoc DH

We are a dedicated raid team and we are recruiting players of exceptional level. The guild has 3 raid teams. As a result of that, we have about 30-50 players online at all times. The guild is a very friendly, welcoming environment, and we are very active outside of raid times.

Please add Numerical or Mata to your BattleTag and fill out our application on our website.
Hey, we're currently looking for ranged dps for our core team! If you're interested add me on bnet (quail#1772) so we can talk asap :)

About the Guild:

<Atypical> is a guild on Tichondrius (US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends and many of us have been playing together for years. We foster a positive environment where members help each other and are open to learning and criticism.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. The goal will always be to clear all raid bosses in a tier while it is current content. However, we will not be doing split raids or adding extra days/hours to our raid schedule. We do focus strongly on progression, pushing our limits, and healthy competition.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

Progression

11/11 N AtBT
11/11 H AtBT
9/11 M AtBT

Currently Recruiting:

High: Resto Druid, Rogue, Balance Druid, Windwalker Monk, Spriest, Warlock
Medium: other ranged dps, other healers

We are looking for all exceptional players! Please message us even if your class isn't high on the priority list, and you think you would be a good fit.

You can contact us via bnet for more information:

- Lys (GM): quail#1772
- [ ] <Luminous> 8/11M on US Bleeding Hollow horde. We are recruiting ranged dps and and any overall exceptional raiders to add to our roster to further help progression of the guild. We are fairly fun group to be around. We like our memes but when it comes to raid time it's time to be serious. We are on the hunt for ranged dps [MM, Boomy, Lock,Mage] and any other extremely skilled players. We raid Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12 EST. If we sound like we might be for you message me here and add my Btag at Ambar#1744. I normally log on a little after 7pm est. or discord message me @ Lalobo#0395
Greetings!

We're recruiting additional dps for Mythic progression, and could definitely use more ranged dps!

IMPENDING DOOM II :
~ does NOT recruit for the bench.
~ is currently M4/11.
~ raids on T,W,Th from 8:30 - 11pm EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and many of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

AZooOfDoom#1976 (Discord: Zoogore#5822)
Anything 8pm or 8:30pm - whenever is good for us PSTime
<Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Legion into Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.

Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS
We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance. We are 6/11H right now while we rebuild our team and looking for more players to fill our ranks to move into Mythic. Our raid leader is 5/11 Mythic, all healers and tanks are 11/11H and some 5/11M.

Guid Policy:
We don't do trial runs, we are serious about our raid group and want commitment from every player.
If you can't carry your weight, you will be sat, regardless of guild rank.
BOE drops are for the guild bank to provide flasks, food, enchants, gem, etc.
RC Loot Council is used.
We have fun and goof off during trash, but once raid boss starts it is time to get serious.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

#battlenet // Discord
Palidans#1945
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!

As we are rebuilding on a new server right now, we don't have dedicated M+ teams, however a majority of us absolutely love M+ and have done them nearly even night, given availability. Always someone to ping in discord to hang out and make a group!