Pitch your Allied Race Ideas here

General Discussion
Curious to see everyone's thought on them.

While I don't really have a particular concept as of yet, I like to see ideas where new races bring former races to the opposing faction, similar to Void Elves and Nightborne.

I wanna hear the general wowverse's ideas, tho.
Hozen pls
Sandgnomes! Get this though, they're all really sunburned from worshiping the sun like the Tauren Paladins.

Sandgnome Paladins!
Draenor Draenei
Murlocs
Wooden stick
Tuskarr. They've suffered enough in Wrath, they need this.

Also remove all thoughts of Vulpera please. It makes zero sense, lorewise and from any other angle. Fanservice shouldn't destroy the lore and universe.
Tuskarr. They've suffered enough in Wrath, they need this.

Also remove all thoughts of Vulpera please. It makes zero sense, lorewise and from any other angle. Fanservice shouldn't destroy the lore and universe. If you want Vulpera, go play something like Final Fantasy.
Saberon, Saurok, Arrakoa.
Hozen/jinyu (despite my hatred of murlocs)
Ogers Tuskarr.the taunaka as well.
Technically mech races like iron born from ulduar, the stone born plust vykrul (now that helya is dead)
trying to stick to Bi-pedal species that have had at leeast some engadgement with horde/alliance here,an argument could be made for furbolgs,
Gnolls are mostly pirates or just pests (like hogger)
but you could make an argument for the bear dudes and murloc dudes in wrath
02/14/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Ariannas
Saberon, Saurok, Arrakoa.

One of those could be an ''allied race'' buut only if they are from AU draenor and there areen't many of them the other two are wild beasts but that's me being all ''' eh lore friendly nerd'''
Broken Draenei.

Classes:

Warlock
Monk
Warrior
Mage
Shaman
Hunter
Rogue

Racials:

Survivalism: +1% Stamina
Herdsman: Mounted speed increased by 10% and cast time of mounting reduced by 20%.
Resist the Darkness: 1% Shadow and Fire damage reduction.
Exiles United: Grant 1% primary stat to you and all nearby allies. If a Draenei is present, you both receive 2% instead.
Remembrance: Grant your target immunity to spell-locking, fears, silence, and disorients for 5 seconds. Reduced to 1 second while in PvP combat. Can be cast while under these effects.

Jinyu

Classes:

Warrior
Priest
Rogue
Mage
Shaman
Paladin
Monk

Racials:

Whirlpool: Conjure a whirlpool at the target location. Enemies that enter will be pulled the center and have their move speed reduced by 80% while standing in it. Standing in your own whirlpool will grant you 2% Nature damage dealt.

Fish are our Friends and Food: Chance to catch multiple fish at once. Will always yield 2 minimum, but has a chance to fish up as many in the school.

Wavespeaker: You heal for 5% of your max health every 5 seconds you are stood in the water while out of combat. Significantly reduced while in a PvP instance.

I really can't think of any more racials for Jinyu.
Okay. Get this. I have a great and totally original idea for an allied race.
Ready?
Okay, here it comes.

Are you reading?
Are you with me on this?

Good, because my idea is coming soon.
And that idea is...
Still with me?

Okay. Here it is...

High Elves.
On the Horde.
Well, for one, I always thought that Leper Gnomes should've been part of the Horde since Vanilla WoW, and that Forest Trolls should be a part of the Alliance, since Forest Trolls oppose the Horde, including their Darkspear cousins.
Wretched High Elves for Alliance! They can finally play the Silver Covenant elves like they wanted.
Made a thread similar to this yesterday, just copypasta'ing the post.

Tuskaar Allied Race
-Harpoon Net: 3min CD. Deals damage and roots a target in place for 5 seconds.
-Icefisher: Fishing speed increased. +15 Fishing skill.
-Insulating Blubber: Frost damage taken reduced by 2%.
-Arctic Constitution: Poison and disease effect duration reduced by 25%.
-Northrend Native: Experience gained from killing Undead incrased by 20%.
Classes: Warrior, Rogue, Hunter, Shaman, Death Knight.
Vrykul (Alliance)
Ogres (Horde)

Alterac Humans (Horde); The Horde gets back in touch with the Alterac remnant and convinces them to join the Horde in full to make up for the loss of the UC and Forsaken.

Gnolls (Alliance); a friendlier tribe than most joins the Alliance because it discovered that honest trade is better than raiding with the Alliance nurturing this friendly relationship? Or a tribe gets a smack down and submits since might makes right with most gnolls?

Half-Orcs (Neutral); the starting instance could center around the Half-Orc PC and their family with their town, and maybe other towns/villages, somewhere in the boonies on either continent, maybe the EK where straggling Orcs from the Second War got captured by the towns militia and eventually integrated when the bloodlust wore off. Both factions discover the town and try to sway it to their causes; consolidation of territory for the Alliance and a foothold for the Horde.

Half-Elves (Contextual)

Ethereals (Neutral); I guess a bunch of Ethereals saw adventurers from either side raking in the loot and wanted a piece of the action rather than just trading things.

Vulpera (Neutral)
02/14/2018 05:16 PMPosted by Kelistia
Well, for one, I always thought that Leper Gnomes should've been part of the Horde since Vanilla WoW, and that Forest Trolls should be a part of the Alliance, since Forest Trolls oppose the Horde, including their Darkspear cousins.

Well leper gnomes are part of the forsaken, but aren;t forest trolls also against the alliance?
02/14/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Teria
High Elves.
On the Horde.

Already have them, they call themselves blood elves to honor the fallen, we'll petition blizzard to add a blue eye's option to appease you however.
02/14/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Azuremi
Draenor Draenei
I really hope this is a meme and people aren't serious.
02/14/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Sivnea
Ethereals (Neutral); I guess a bunch of Ethereals saw adventurers from either side raking in the loot and wanted a piece of the action rather than just trading things.

There are actually two main factions of Ethereals with different colors. There are the void ones and the arcane ones. They could go to each side and still be different enough to make it work. They could even get a slight color tweak so alliance are blue and horde are red.