Imp Mother as Assassination

Rogue
The mage towers are meant to be completed around ilv 895-900. The hardest DPS challenge, the twins, has been done by ilv 895 moonkins, warlocks, and shadowpriests.

Stop blaming ilv on the fact that you suck at doing mechanics while doing a proper DPS rotation.

If you are ilv 920+ and haven't downed these towers, please uninstall the game or accept the fact the skins locked behind skill are not meant for you until you bother to improve as a player.

All you virtually need to do is slap a rupture on each imp while keeping bleeds running on agatha, and when the swarm of imps comes, fan of knives spam plus putting ruptures on the large imps suffices.

You have feint, you have cloak of shadows, you have leeching poison, and crimson vial. If you're dying, you're doing something seriously wrong.

The kamikaze imps you can even guide away to the edges of the room so their poison pools from explosion if you can't kill them beforehand just sit at the edges and don't affect you at all.
02/27/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Sithïs

Stop blaming ilv on the fact that you suck at doing mechanics while doing a proper DPS rotation.

If you are ilv 920+ and haven't downed these towers, please uninstall the game
You're even more pretentious, self-righteous, and ridiculous than Bepples and his ranged Survival squad.
The mage towers are meant to be completed around ilv 895-900. The hardest DPS challenge, the twins, has been done by ilv 895 moonkins, warlocks, and shadowpriests.

lol the scenarios have different health and damage based on what spec you are. Outlaw is one of the hardest, along with fury.
02/27/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Sylithros

If you are ilv 920+ and haven't downed these towers, please uninstall the game
You're even more pretentious, self-righteous, and ridiculous than Bepples and his ranged Survival squad.

Thank you.
T

All you virtually need to do is slap a rupture on each imp while keeping bleeds running on agatha, and when the swarm of imps comes, fan of knives spam plus putting ruptures on the large imps suffices.

You have feint, you have cloak of shadows, you have leeching poison, and crimson vial. If you're dying, you're doing something seriously wrong.

The kamikaze imps you can even guide away to the edges of the room so their poison pools from explosion if you can't kill them beforehand just sit at the edges and don't affect you at all.

Uh...which Outlaw bleeds and poisons are you talking about, good sir?
02/28/2018 11:05 PMPosted by Malcador
T

Uh...which Outlaw bleeds and poisons are you talking about, good sir?

I thought maybe I was the only one who did the double take on that, fan of knives, etc...

outlaw has the lowest completion percentage, and we dont have rupture or foks idiot

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/6617-Armory-Stats-Challenge-Artifact-Appearances-Poll-Tweets-DLC-584
I mean, percentage completion rate doesn't necessarily mean it is the hardest. There are plenty of easy ones with low percentages because the skins for those specs look terrible.

Plus there's less rogues than there are warlocks these days and everyone was either playing Sub or Sin for most of the expansion.
03/01/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Apropos

Plus there's less rogues than there are warlocks these days and everyone was either playing Sub or Sin for most of the expansion.

none of that matters when talking about spec completion percentage

its not a prefect metric but its better than anything else we have.
03/01/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Sillidan

outlaw has the lowest completion percentage, and we dont have rupture or foks idiot

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/6617-Armory-Stats-Challenge-Artifact-Appearances-Poll-Tweets-DLC-584

Read the thread title dumbass.
I'm having trouble completing any of the Mage Tower quest. And I'm saying that as someone that's completed the Brawler's Guild in multiple expansions. So it's not like I'm completely terrible at solo boss content.
Brawler's is less mechanically intensive than MT. Just watch youtube videos.
the trick to this place is to run vigor+S@D+will of valeera+elusive for stacked consistent dps and feints for regen. You want two good aoe trinkets for adds, I used Kil'jaeden's and umbral moonglaives. For fuming imps you want to use this macro

/tar fum
/cast gouge

and save between the eyes to finish them off

not even a hard fight lol only braindead kids trying to use roll the bones

and always do this with full buffs/enchants, of course.
I completed it at ilvl 900 using Will and soul of the shadowblade. The key is correct usage of marked for death. Seriously that’s 90% of the fight, it can be unforgiving