965ilvl Hpally 5/11m exp LF mythicc guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hi, unfortunately my guild is discontinuing mythic progression due to raid attendance issues. I am looking for a new guild to finish off mythic Antorus. I also do some decently high m+ keys so I am also down for those. As far as the raid schedule, I prefer to start 7pm CST (or later).

Link to logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/tyedorin

Please leave guild recruitment post in reply along with contact info.
hey man!

<M O I S T> previously 5/11M ABT...recently reformed on Area-52.... is looking to recruit skilled players for Mythic progression raiding for Antorus, the Burning Throne as well as prepare for any upcoming raids. We currently use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot and our voice chat is Discord.

Raid Schedule:
==============================
- Tues: Mythic Farm/Progression 8:00-11:00pm ET
- Thurs: Mythic Prog 8:00-11:00pm ET

We also run some other pug raids Weds/Fri/Sat/Sun. Times will vary on off-night raids.

Our current class/spec needs for Mythic:

- Tank (all exceptional players will be considered)
- Healer (Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin and all exceptional players will be considered)
- DPS (WW Monk / Warrior / Enh Shaman preferred and various ranged dps.)

We are looking to carry a 25-30-man roster for Mythic raiding so we can tailor our progression raid based on the encounter. We will still cycle people in for whichever farm bosses they need for loot.

When we're not raiding, we do a lot of Mythic+ and old content for mounts/achivements/pvp etc.

If any questions feel free to add any of our officers below on bnet:
kodax#1150
brruundin#1162 Fluxfauna#1573 ChrisCarbs#1396
We are currently looking for a holy paladin for our mythic raiding team- please add me on disc (koriwest#6372) or bnet (koriwest#1711) if you are interested!

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
1-2 Healers

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
<Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs - Healers, DPS
All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Current Progression:

8/11 M ABT

Raid Times
Tuesday 8-11 CST
Wednesday 8-11 CST

Want to chat with one of our super cool officers? Add one of the following battle tags

Dave#14604
Renning#1154
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 9/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Moonkin
-Non Priest Healer
-Hunter
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hey Tyedorin, we have an immediate opening for a holy paladin and I think we would be a great fit for you, especially if you are interested in raiding 2 days a week. You can reach me at Grahn#1735 on battlenet or add me at Grahnja#8145 on discord. Guild spam below, hope to hear from you soon.

<The Mafia> on Frostwolf
Our current raid times consist of:
6:00-9:00 Pacific time on Tues, and Thurs with an Alt raid on Wednesdays.

Outside of our main raids we have guildies pushing high keys in M+ and community hosted runs of normal and heroic antorus on Fridays and Saturdays. Alts are more than welcome to any of our off day raids. We also have a few avid mount and transmog farmers.

Legion Achievements:
Realm First Keystone Masters (For Frostwolf/Vashj)
Cutting Edge Xavius
Cutting Edge Gul'dan
8/9M ToS
7/11M Antorus

About Us:
The Mafia, the oldest guild on Frostwolf, was formed day 1 WoW servers went live. Considered one of the premier raiding guilds during Vanilla, Mafia competed for server firsts on Frostwolf during the races for Onyxia, Ragnaros, and Nefarian. Over the last 15 years, Mafia has evolved, playing many games together, with WoW being the nexus that binds us all. Although we have a laid back atmosphere, we look to push progression at a reasonable (but efficient) pace.

What we expect from you:
Attendance -You should have near 100% attendance. We raid 6 hours a week and wish to be as efficient as possible within that timeframe. We understand real life happens but if you are not able to meet the attendance requirement consistently due to real life circumstances, you are going to be better off applying to another guild with more optimal raid times for you.

Competency – You are applying to be in a Mythic progression raiding guild. You must have excellent class knowledge, excellent performance on your class, and an understanding of the basic fundamentals of raiding.

Community – The Mafia has persisted through all the years based on the dedication and commitment of its members. We are looking to add people to our community that will positively contribute to not only our WoW progression but our culture as well. We understand that times change and people move on. However, we (and hope you do to) wish to enjoy the time we spend in game together and create strong bonds and friendships that can last a lifetime.

If you have any questions or wish to apply please contact

Grawn - Battlenet Grahn#1735 | Discord Grahnja#8145

JenaJamison/Joosy (Raid leader)—Battle.net Mike#14107

Psionicheat/Naiyah – Battle.net NayaHeatwave#1909
If your times and days fit with what your looking for and we sound like we may be a fit, hit me up and we can chat and answer questions/concerns you may have!

If you are looking for a laid back atmosphere while still effectively using our time and killing bosses, Drakondia might be a place for you!

Drakondia was formed in Legion by a group of raiders from all different backgrounds. We strive to be as effective as possible while still having fun and clearing content as it is current. Our current progression is as follows:
9/9H TOS
7/9M TOS
11/11H AtB
Currently 5/11 M AtB with several sub 1% wipes on Imonar
We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10 PST or 10-1AM EST

We are always looking to improve our roster and perform at our highest potential. We are looking for exceptional people to come be a part of our team. We expect raiders to come prepared and ready, both going through our boss strats and execution on discord as well as watching posted video's, if you dont like to know a fight via video before you come to raid, we are not the place for you. We also require raiders to complete a +15 Mythic key every week, as it is free gear and more often than not an upgrade for the individual.

Loot is handled via Loot council made up of knowledgeable people who do research on all classes and specs stat prio's and BiS lists, however if an argument can be made for a certain piece of gear, it can be discussed prior to being awarded. We do have a trial period, but our trial period does not affect your ability to recieve loot, it is entirely boss drop/raid progression dependant.

We are aiming to clear the tier's as they are current and perform at the best and strongest level we can with the time we have.

Below is also a link to our Recruitment post.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762056526#1

I can be contacted at Abistol#1535 if this sounds like you may be a good fit for our team and are interested in being a part of a solid group of raiders.
Guild: One Shot Hype
Faction: Horde
Realm: Zul'jin
Raid Time: Sun/Mon 9pm-12pm Server
Cleared: 5/11M Antorus
Recruitment Contacts: Garjay#1690
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/One+Shot+Hype
Discord: https://discord.gg/xfpwDAV
US ARTHAS HORDE
Raid Times
Tuesday - 8-11PM EST (Last 2 of heroic/Mythic Progresson)
Wednesday - 8-11PM EST (Mythic Progression)
Thursday - 8-11PM EST (Mythic Progression)
Sunday - 8-11PM EST (Heroic Alt night Optional night)

Class Needs
druid (balance)
hunter
mage
Warlock
H-pal
Rogue

Our highest interest is for the classes listed above, however, if you are a skilled, dedicated raider, do not hesitate to apply or contact us, as we always look to strengthen our roster with players of such qualities. If you join, you are here to raid, we do not recruit for the bench.

Our current progression is 5/11M we are excited and ready to push through and kill Argus and finish legion strong if we sound like a fit for you please contact one of our officers listed below.

Contacts
-kcin#1645
-moshin123usa
-PlzDontNerf#11554
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
<Fateful>

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Voice: Discord

Current Progression: 5/11M AtBT

We are a small guild with a very activce community lead by dedicated raiders. We are looking for skilled players to make our raid team more competitive. We’re looking for people who are always trying to improve themselves and don’t mind constructive criticism. Raiders are expected to understand that this is a team effort; what benefits one member benefits the entire team. Raid days are Weds/Thurs 8-11 PM EST, with an optional Tuesday farm run at the same time.

For our core team, we're currently recruiting ranged DPS. We're also looking for a Resto Shaman or Holy Paladin

If you’re interested, add me on Bnet: zentorix#11358
Hey Tyedorin, <Ascension> is looking for a holy pally and I feel you would do great over here on bleeding hollow. We currently raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-12am EST. Our current progression is 4/11M and looking to add a few more to continue pushing. I am available all night to chat as well as tomorrow on bnet Grimms#1419 and discord Grimms#2871
We need you as much as you need us!

<Put me in Coach> is a guild composed of raiders who raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers, but were looking for a semi-hardcore raiding environment. With a 2 night/6 hour raiding schedule we maintain high efficiency during raids but still have a friendly environment. We have an established loot council as our distribution method. We are currently 5/11M and our goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push for top 100 US in BFA. We are currently looking for all interested members,!

<Raid Times>
Tuesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST

<Raid Expectancy>
-Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
-Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
-Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
-High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy> What you can expect from us:
-Positive leadership
-Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
-An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
We prefer you be 955 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 75 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact me at App#1332 to set up a discord chat
(H) <Disturbed> US-Zul’jin - 3 Nights/Week - Semi-Hardcore

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8-11pm server (EST)
*Holidays will be rescheduled.*

Current Progression:
Antorus: 9/11M
TOS: 8/9M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Recruitment:
MDPS: Rogue, Fury Warrior
RDPS: Hunter, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
Tank: Closed
Healer: Resto Shaman
*All exceptional players, regardless of role/class will be considered.*

Recruitment Criteria:
- 90% Mandatory attendance and ability to give advance notice of availability
- Prepared with consumables, addons, and knowledge of raid bosses
- Comfortable with constructive criticism/feedback
- Respectful, Friendly, and Mature
- Good communication skills
- *Looking for long-term placement in guild*

How To Apply
Please apply on the following website:
http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 – Mojosauce
02/21/2018 06:24 AMPosted by Tyedorin
Hi, unfortunately my guild is discontinuing mythic progression due to raid attendance issues. I am looking for a new guild to finish off mythic Antorus. I also do some decently high m+ keys so I am also down for those. As far as the raid schedule, I prefer to start 7pm CST (or later).

Link to logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/tyedorin

Please leave guild recruitment post in reply along with contact info.

We are looking for a healer to join our core healing team immediately starting Sunday. Hope we can talk ASAP.

<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 4/11M w/ 17% on Portal Keeper 11/11H ABT
-Recruitment: Sham, Hpriest, or Pally healer| Always looking for strong DPS big need of a Warlock
-Also recruiting for M+ and bench warmers

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, a decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider.

Our Expectations:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 / Yournamehere#1396
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 2/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Low
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Rogue - Closed
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Holy Pally - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Raid days: Weds/Thurs (10pm - 1am EST)(7PM to 10PM PST).(Mythic)

-------------
    Currently Recruiting:
    Ranged DPS (Warlocks,Boomkins,Hunters)
    Recruiting Melee (Rogues, Enh Shamans, Monks)
    Healers: Paladin(High), Resto Shaman(High), Monk(Med)
    --------------

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a semi-hardcore level, then we encourage you to msg us and/or apply here: http://www.guilded.gg/#!Ad4l33ZYlo

About us:
    Brand new guild started by Mythic raiding buddies. Our goal is to progress fast through Mythic content. The core has been together since WOTLK days.

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
    Vaxum#1526, Urgfelstorm#1332

WOWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Reformed
    Raider IO : https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Reformed
    Heya,

We would love another healer on our roster! If you're able to stay up fairly late, please give us a look:

Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 pm pacific. Current Progression is: 8/11M Antorus, 8/9M ToS
    Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect that you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter.

Questions?

feel free to add me on btag Kanpii#1783. crow#1343, or hersheys#1791
    Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home