965ilvl Hpally 5/11m exp LF mythicc guild!

Guild Recruitment
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 10/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
12-3am cst If latenight raiding is okay with you

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (7/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. Week 1 you're bottom of the loot chain but still get to roll, Week 2 you have a higher chance of loot and Week 3 you're promoted to Raider/Core Raider and fully able to roll.

***Progression***
Currently 7/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
ACCEPTING ALL APPLICANTS even if your class isn’t on the list, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage)
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior)
3. Healer (Monk, Paladin, Priest)

***Application***
contact Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Hey there!

My guild <War Ensemble> (3/11M) is recruiting! Have an immediate position for Holy Paladin available (no bench). We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays, 8-11:30PM CST.

Interested? Feel free to add me, I'll fill you in on the rest! Zaffre#1380
Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you're still looking for a guild. Haha. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I've been browsing through these forums looking for a good Holy Pally with your kind of experience. I think you'd make a great addition to our 5/11 Mythic progression team and I'll be reaching out to you soon! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. You can contact me at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord.

I really look forward to hearing from you!
I am available all afternoon to speak on BNET or Discord. We're running Heroic tonight as a guild on our optional night, which you can attend if you would like. We are looking to fill a position and have you on our server by Sunday night's raid. I hope we can speak ASAP!

<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
**Currently working on Phase 3 of Imonar**

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Bump
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
BUmp
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Antorus, The Burning Throne!
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster to keep pushing into Mythic!
Progression: 4/11M ATBT
Server Rank: 3rd
Server: Frostwolf/Horde
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Normal and posssible Heroic Antorus runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.
Required Addons: Weak Auras, RC Loot Council, DBM, Angry Assignments
My BattleID is, Xkp#11851. Healing Recruiter Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Officer Contacts:
(Raid Lead)Star#1636
(Officer)Poopy#11111
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Guild: <The crusade> Faction: Horde, Server: Thrall(US)
Raid Day's/Time's: Thursday, Friday (11pm-2am EST), [Server].
Tuesday: Team 2 ( 7:30 pm EST), [Server].
Progression: 5/11 Mythic.
Mythic +'s (through out the week).
Voice: Discord
Or contact me on discord: Vapetricks#7235
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/The+Crusade
Recruiting: Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Druid, Holy Pally, Few Ranged/melee Dps.
Casusals Welcomed.!
<Duh Winning> Ner'zhul US horde 11/11H 4/11M

Friday and Saturday 830pm-1130pm central
Optional Wednesday raid 830pm central
Discord required

At this point we are wanting people who's gear is acceptable to step into mythic (950). Our guild is friends first, progression after, and attitudes are everything. We made this home to get away from negativity and miscommunication. Know your class, come prepared, and above all, don't suck at being a person. Feasts and cauldrons are provided on progression nights. Our guild is mostly players in their late 20's and up. We don't have an age requirement, but some people may not appreciate our terrible dad jokes and horrendous puns.

Contact Arveldis#1278, Daduke#1267, or myself, Miss#11332