961 Hunter seeks Weekend Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Hello, thank you for stopping by my post.

I am a 961 BM/960 MM hunter. I am looking for a weekend raiding guild that starts around 7- 730 central and raids no later than 10, as I have to get up for work early. I can raid Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

I would be interested in doing mythic progression, but nothing hardcore, been there done that, not for me anymore.

I have AOTC for every raid in Legion with some mythic progression in a few raids. I am 1/11 Mythic Antorus.

I know my class very well, I do have logs that I can share if needed. Server does not matter, as long as it is not a PVP server. Would like something that is populated as well. I would consider going horde as well.

I could keep going, but would rather chat over voice.

Leave spam and contact info below or contact me at Livelife#11793
Hello
Hey Avatel, we're not a weekend raiding guild by any means, but we do fit the rest of your description. If there's any flex in your schedule, then we might be worth talking to (T/Th 9pm-12:30pm CST).

Illidan's <Final> [H] (11/11 H ABT 5/9 M ToS 5/10 M NH) is in need of some solid DPS and a great healer or two. We're looking to advance in Mythic ABT and need a strong reliable core. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. Please check out the below for more information.

Requirements
ilevel: 945+
traits: 75+
experience: 10/11 H ABT minimum

Server
Illidan, Horde.

About Us
Illidan's <Final> is a new raiding guild that has quickly progressed towards Mythic and is looking to clear M Argus and move into BfA. We consider ourselves to be a medium-core guild and raid twice a week. We use loot council and expect members to come prepared with gems, enchants, consumables (can be gotten from gbank) and to maintain a 90% attendance rate. We expect members to pull their weight and are happy to help. We're also active in both PVP and Mythic+.

Current Progression
11/11 H ABT, 5/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH

Raid Schedule (All Times in CST [Server])
Tues & Thurs: 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Wednesday (off night H): 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Sunday (off night N): 8:00pm-11pm CST

Contact Info
If you have any questions, please contact an officer:
  • hjc1710#1325 (GM)
  • Eve#1598
To apply, please visit our site: http://finalguild.com/recruitment.
Only can raid the weekend, Sorry
Hello
<CHRIS FARLEY> is a 2-day raiding guild located on US-Thrall looking to progress hard into Mythic Antorus and prepare for Battle for Azeroth! Our players have been playing together for years and we have finally made a guild and currently we are 11/11H looking to go into mythic soon. Our players come from US top 100 guilds looking for a lighter schedule.

Raid Schedule:
Friday 6-10PM PST
Saturday 6-10PM PST
8 hours a week

Who to Contact:
-Guild Master - BoujeeGod#1539 (Nick)
-Recruiting - Exaltus#1636 (Ashton)
Anzo#1681 (Kyle)
We are <alone> a long time raiding guild on aerie-peak, we are looking to recruit for a casual non-stress raid team that's working towards mythic. We are rebuilding after taking a break, recruiting like minded individuals to clear content as much as we can. Casual shouldn't be synonymous for bad, we strive to be best we can with our limited play time.

We raid Friday & Saturday, 5.30 - 8.30 server time (8.30 - 11.30 EST)
We are currently 1/11 M Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus

We will provide
Food
Flask
Repairs

We will help coach you and gear you to be a better raider, if interested please contact us

Loot System
We currently use RC loot council as our loot system

Currently recruiting
Range DPS: Moonkins, Warlocks, DPS DK
Tanks: Any
Will consider any exceptional players

Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord)
Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello
Team Rocket is a tight knit casual raiding guild. We were formed at the start of the expansion with a core group that has been raiding together since BC and Wrath. We've been gone through all phases of the game to pushing end game content to taking time off but our chemistry has never waned. We decided to put together this guild for one focus, to march to the beat of our own drum. All of us as well as most of of the people who have joined us this expansion are adults. We work full time, have families etc...I don't expect this game to be a second job. We are a Heroic focused guild that ventures into Mythic once the content has been cleared. That being said, progression is not our objective. Rather to build a community where we can build fond memories together.

Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday 9am to Noon EST. So far in Legion we are 7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H, 9/10M, 9/9H, 11/11H and 2/11M. We are looking for any DPS to help expand our roster and to continue to build a strong community
<Sober> Alliance on Sargeras are looking to expand our roster to progress through Legion into Battle for Azeroth. We keep required hours strict to the 6 hours a week, VERY rarely going over raid time. With Heroic runs being optional, and open to non-potato alts on Sundays.

Raid days: Friday-Saturday (9:30pm-12:30am EST).

Currently Recruiting:
Hunter
Mage
Rogue
Warlock
Warrior
We will always consider exceptional applicants in any class.

If you have any questions about anything, or wish to set up an interview feel free to add one of the officers, or throw a message into recruitment on our Discord. One of us is usually on at all hours of the day.

Discord: https://discord.gg/aXUecrY
Koey#11562
Converse#1445
Rasko#2582
Cole#1871