[H] 972 Mythic exp tank Tank LFG

Guild Recruitment
80 trait, 972 ilvl Prot Warrior LF raiding group. 4/11 M exp but certainly capable of going all the way. 80-90% self healing on every mythic boss + 3% passive leach for raid group = usually beating healers on fights.

LFG that raids anytime between 730p - midnight Eastern. I am also very active in M+

Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hey hey!

I’m an officer in Vortex on Turalyon, currently 6/11M and raiding Tues/Thurs/Sun from 8:00pm to 11:30pmEST.

We’re looking for a new tank that’ll stick around for the rest of the tier and into next expansion.

Feel free to PM me on Discord if you want to chat. :D

Or message me on battlenet.

Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for a full-time tank.

Cheers and best of luck.
(5/11 Mythic - Recruiting for core positions)

<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554

Hey! My guild Get Schwìfty, is recruiting for M Antorus Progression. We are currently in need of a tank and I think you’d be a great fit!

Realm: Stormrage
Progression: 7/11 M
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm – 12am EST

We are a progression oriented raiding guild w/ a serious mindset to get Cutting Edge. Although we take mythic raiding serious, our raiders are very relaxed and approachable. We have a very productive raiding atmosphere. We are looking for players who can maximize and optimize their characters; who can execute mechanics properly, and who bring a good attitude to raid. Mind you that we raid only two nights, so coming prepared is a necessity.
Outside of raiding, we have members who love doing high level mythic plus keystones (20-23lvl keys).

If this interests you please contact me or my officers.
My btag: kbomb#1900
Officer btag: Engvall – Craps#11870