974 hunter/967 mage LF new home

Guild Recruitment
6/11m exp hunter/mage LF new guild with progression in mind,looking for late night preferably between wed-sun

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/pwnykeg

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/lotsaherbs

for any questions contact me at Pwnykeg#1123 or Battlepants#12267

late night being at least 8pm pacific(12am eastern)

horde preferred
*Wave*
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
38% Imonar attempts after full 1st night of pulls.

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Hello, we are Intent, a late night guild on Proudmoore (Allliance, PVE). Contact us if you are interested!

Raid Times
Tues/Wed/Thurs
10 PM - 1 AM PST

Legion Progression
8/11 M Antorus
8/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 M Nighthold
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 M Trial of Valor

Btag -- Cytochrome#1929
Discord -- Swirly#1379
If you can swing a start time of 7pm PST, please consider Leviathan

**Guild:**Leviathan (Hyjal-US)
**Faction:** HORDE
**Raid Times/Days:** Tuesday & Thursday ( 7-10pm PST )
**Cleared:**Antorus: 5/11M
**Recruitment Contacts:** Zayva#1688 (discord) Lynxabane#1231 (bnet)
**Wowprogress:** https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Leviathan
**Needs:** Ranged DPS and Healers (Disc Priest and H Pal Pref)
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 9/11M Antorus and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

In addition to main raid, we have an alt run, Friday, MTOS run (I will get that KJ kill!) and Sales. I hope you'll check us out and feel like chatting, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
(H) <Solitude> is 5/11 M looking for a few more exceptional dps to join us in further progression. We raid Tues/Thurs 9est-12est.
Our discord is always active both on and off raid nights doing content of all sorts. if this sounds interesting you can contact me at
White#8146 (discord)
Turtle#12473 (BNET)
Hey Guys!

Carried is reopening recruitment to help us finish out Mythic Aggramar/Argus and get ready for BFA! We only raid 2 nights a week but we are competitive on our server and we clear mythic content efficiently. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.)

About Us:
We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. This includes consumables, required addons, class understanding, proper itemization, etc. The loot system we use is loot council.

We are Currently looking for exceptional DPS to round out our raiding core! Ranged DPS preferred but all considered!
Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday
8:30 PM - 11:40PM PST(Server Time)

If Interested apply at http://carried.wowhordes.com and Contact GM Wednezday#1133 or officers veltshmerts#1300 and Gondhi#1128
22 hours ago
(Edited)
<Regency>
Horde ~ Mal'Ganis
Raid Team 00: Legends of Chaos

11/11H -- 3/11M Antorus

Raid Times:
Tuesdays 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Wed/Thu 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST (server time)

Currently recruiting (Updated 2/21/18) :

Death Knight - Closed
Demon Hunter - Closed
Druid - Closed
Hunter - Open MM
Mage - Open
Monk - Closed
Paladin - Closed
Priest - OPEN (Shadow)
Rogue - Closed
Shaman - Open (Ele/Resto)
Warlock - Open
Warrior - Closed

All exceptional DPS may apply! MUST have logs to apply!
contact vaixe#1785
Add me, I would like to talk. talex490#11500

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760996996#1
we are currently no longer looking for a guild, thank you all for reaching out and best of luck!!
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 5/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a preference towards DK, Rogue, Boomkin, Mage, Ele or Hunter. Also in need of an exceptional Holy Paladin
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
38% Imonar attempts after full 1st night of pulls.

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Obscurity
(https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Obscurity)
7/11 M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
Raid days / Times:
Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, healers and OS tanks, but especially:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Ele Sham
WW Monk

Contact Information:
Zia#11407 (GM)
Normalninja#1733
Darkest#2521
Archim#1743
Nomnomzz#1648 <-- myself
fancysquirrl#1885
austin0nfire#1376

Would love to talk to you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello! [H] <SRS> On Illidan is currently 10/11M, just starting progression on Argus. These will be core positions for both you and your lovely friend.

Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to Mythic raid at a high level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

We have a guild website: www.srsguild.com to apply,
and/or please add me to chat:
~Clazzical#1132
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
<Criminal> 9/11M on Alliance Sargeras is recruiting dps for mythic progression.

We are always accepting applications for any class regardless of our Recruitment Needs.

RAID TIMES: THUR/SUN/MON 10:30PM-1:30AM CST

We are a no BS guild. Go in, kill bosses, get loot. We desire raiders that want to be there and want to do top end-game content.

Requirements:

- Extensive knowledge of your class mechanics and raid encounters. You should know your own role and also that of your fellow raiders. You should understand all aspects of an encounter (tanking/healing/DPS) from an academic standpoint and from a practical point of view.

- Maximizing your gear to be ready for raiding. While we understand you may not have all the best in terms of actual items, we do expect you to put forth the effort to have the best gems/enchants to help bridge the gap.

- High attendance is critical, especially for learning new content. While we understand real life precedence, you should strive for 100% attendance.

- Discord and a working microphone are essential. Being able to communicate verbally is absolutely required and exceptions will not be tolerated.

- A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids every night.

- An ability to fit into the guild environment. If you do not get along with the other members, chances are high that you will not pass the Trial vote. Humor in the guild can best be described as R rated.

If You Are Interested in Joining Criminal Apply at
http://wowcriminal.shivtr.com/

or send a in-game message or mail to:

Kiolvor: Healing and Recruitment Officer - Kiolvor#1715
Roflcoptor: GM - Roflcoptor#1431
Whofartd: Co-GM- xBOBxTHOMASx#1675
Lutey: Officer - Lutey#11904
Obsiege: DPS Officer - Doubleu#1887
About Us

Formerly <Biggie Chief and da Boyz> of Aggramar. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Biggie+Chief+and+da+Boyz

<INCORRECT> is a late night raiding guild on [H] Area-52 with top 40 US leadership, but focused on a more casual atmosphere. We formed the guild with the intention to kill some bosses with our friends and have a good time in the process. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 10:15pm-1:15am(PST), 12:15am-3:15am(CST), 1:15am-4:15am(EST).

Progression

We are currently: 7/7(M) EN / 3/3(M) ToV / 10/10(M) NH / 8/9(M) ToS / 11/11(H) 10/11(M) ABT

Recruitment Needs (Small Website Application Required)

DPS - (OPEN) Exceptional DPS
HEALER - (OPEN) 1 Paladin or Shaman
TANK - (CLOSED)

*Please be AT LEAST 6/11M and 955 iLVL before applying! We encourage all potential classes/specs to apply regardless of recruitment needs*

Contacts

If you are interested in joining feel free to apply at our website. If you have any other questions about the guild please feel free to add us to Real-ID and we will make sure to get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading!

http://incorrect-a52.shivtr.com/

GM: Demoralizerr - Demoralizer#1812
Officer: Gap - Gap#1665
Officer: Dcterfeelgud - Dctorfeelgud#1277