959 5/11 Mythic Frost Mage LF Mythics

Guild Recruitment

I also have a post up for myself and an Enhance if you are curious to why you see me twice.

My guild has been fighting the roster boss for pretty much over a month. I have recently swapped over from my Fury Warrior to my Original main which is my mage.

I have logs from this Tier as well as last expansion to show my competency.

My logs for my item level are pretty good, obviously the overall not so much due to catching up in gear.

Things I am looking for:
You have people that actually like to raid
Strong Leadership

Please post your information AND add me Holby#1173 if you are interested. Please do not add me without posting your guild information.
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 5/11M 11/11H Antorus
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a preference towards DK, Rogue, Boomkin, Mage, Ele or Hunter. Also in need of an exceptional Holy Paladin
<UPRISING> was founded in April of 2017. We are a Horde raiding guild located on the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale.

We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 8:00pm-11pm EST.

Current Raid Progression: 5/11M Antorus

We are looking to add a few 75+ trait, 945+ ilvl players to our team. If you play one of the classes and/or specs below and are interested in doing your part to help keep the internet safe from dragons, please visit our website (below) or whisper one of our members or officers.

Resto/Boomkin Druid
Shadow/Disc Priest
Resto/Ele/Enh Shaman
MM Hunter

Exceptional players of any class are always welcomed to apply.

We take the game a bit more seriously than filthy casuals but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. Many of our members push Mythic + Keys on off-nights making an attempt to ensure that all raiders complete a +15 Key for the week for that juicy loot box prize (most likely a 960 shard). When not playing WoW many of our members can be found enjoying other games (Overwatch, Destiny 2, PUBG, etc).

We use RC loot council to help distribute the shiny purple pixels that drop when we kill raid bosses. We award loot in a manner that best helps the guild progress. Attendance, performance, dedication, and participation are all things taken into consideration when determining who gets what.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265 in-game via battle.net or visit our website www.uprisingfiretree.com

Thanks for your time!
Hey magey!!

I am in need of a mage!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Ret Paladin

Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Enhance Shaman
Marks Hunter

Holy Paladin
Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

6/11 Mythic on Area-52, raid days are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm-10pm Eastern

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add any of these battletags: (or alternatively, our discord names to message us)
Dogfrog#11125 (Discord: Dog#9601)
TheTreeFrog#1848 (Discord: Andell#4301)
Deadfroggy#1433 (Discord: Deads#4186)
Destructocon#1471 (Discord: Destructocon#3871)
<outliers> is 6/11M raiding T/W/TH 730-1030PST on Tichondrius, btag is voladis#1809, thanks!
<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and friendly, active players.

High Priority for a:

Resto Druid

Actively seeking a:
Enhancement Shaman
Affliction/Demo Lock

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
-Contact: Solidflash#1444(Star), Compy#11349 (Compy), Lhevis#1706(Lhevis)
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 9/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com
Are you looking for a well established adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who enjoy playing WoW at a high level with high caliber people? If so, <Freelance> may be the home for you!
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 10/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
Hey Holy, I am so sorry to hear about your guild having to fight the roster boss. People seem to be burning out really quickly this time around.

I'm adding you, posting our information as asked. We currently have 0 mages, so this would be for a immediate core spot.

Guild spam after the break!

<Rocket Surgery> is a guild composed of former top end raiders that can no longer dedicate huge amounts of time to raiding. We all have jobs and responsabilities so we try to get as much done as possible with our small time scheduled.

We're currently 9/11M, recently killing Coven. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Sounds interesting? Contact me! You can add me at Neryssa#11899 (battle.net) or Nery#4433 (discord). You can also check our recruitment thread with more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you!
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
Hi Holbytrice,

<Storm> 7/11M on Sargeras is looking for another ranged DPS to add to our roster.

We are a bit ahead of your progression but our most recent recruits have been around your level of experience and integrated easily into our guild.

We promote a laid back atmosphere but like to down content at a semi-serious rate.

Our raid hours are Tues/Wed/Thurs evenings from 7p-10p CST (central time zone server).

If you believe you can make our days and would like to know more please add me on btag and we can chat. You can also fill out an application which kind of gets the usual questions out of the way as well.

The link to our application is here:

My personal btag is Rynzler#11268.

Thanks for your time.
Hey there Holbytrice!

<Icon> on Thrall is a horde outfit that can always use more RDPS! We're 4/11M and raid twice a week on Mondays and Thursday from 9-12 EST. Been together since vanilla and are pretty laid back and fun-loving while also being able to focus up to kill a thing that needs to die. Very close knit yet welcoming guild that has an active discord and an annual meetup in Dallas we call IconCon.

Wanna know more? Get at me.

Mahanaxar#1991 on bnet
Mahanaxar#6385 on discord
We're a solid laid back guild looking for RDPS/Healers for our roster! (Mage/Boomkin prefered) but any casuals or back up roles are always welcome! **Attendance is a must!** We would like strong, dedicated and reliable players!
Currently on High Command. Our raid times are from 10pm - 1am (Central) Tuesday/Thursday. Tuesdays we usually start our speed clear Heroic, then push as far as we can with the remaining time. Thursdays are progression. Our goal is to utilize these two raid days for Mythic. Not geared for Mythic? Thats okay! We will take the time to help gear you up!
Any further questions, please contact me @ EarlSwtshirt#1572
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

OMG ... the roster Boss! Everyone posting here, by definition, is fighting it right now. But as you will read below, we are on the upswing not the downswing. We are at the end of a rebuild and GAINING momentum. We even added another member since the recruiting post below was made yesterday. We should not have attendance issues moving forward. But we are recruiting up to 24 to ensure that. Roster and Discord links available upon request.

I am GM and am passionate about this team, this guild, and this game. We are organized and focused on Cutting Edge. I added your BTag and hope to get the chance to talk to you about our unique guild and our "skill and chill" vibe.

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> (3/11 MABT) is a longstanding US-Norgannon guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core. We have skilled and experienced raiders, but now many of our lives now include things such as jobs, spouses, and kids. Early in Legion our Officer core decided to curtail our raiding schedule. Hence, we are now "refocused" to create the very best ("semi-hardcore") 2 day/6 hour (Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST) raiding guild we can. We are on a small server and are still quite competitive with this limited schedule.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. We will ALWAYS recruit the person and not the spec, but are most in need of RDPS currently. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keep standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

We have been expanding our core raid team throughout Legion since our "refocus" and recently we were finally able to resume Mythic raiding once again. Hence, our progression is behind where we feel we should be. At this point we need a couple key additions to make that happen on a regular basis and to get on course to complete Cutting Edge which is very clearly our goal and expectation. However, we refuse to force a roster expansion just to accomplish this. We have (and will only) grow organically with the right people as we would rather drink beer and farm Heroic than raid Mythic with jerks. Right now we have 17 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with part time and trial raiders. Sometimes we kill Mythic farm with 18 or 19. Needless to say we have legit slots available. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team.

If interested please contact Dork.

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
38% Imonar attempts after full 1st night of pulls.

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Hey! We might be a fit for you!

Carried is reopening recruitment to help us finish out Mythic Aggramar/Argus and get ready for BFA! We only raid 2 nights a week but we are competitive on our server and we clear mythic content efficiently. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.)

About Us:
We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. This includes consumables, required addons, class understanding, proper itemization, etc. The loot system we use is loot council.

We are Currently looking for exceptional DPS to round out our raiding core! Ranged DPS preferred but all considered!
Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday
8:30 PM - 11:40PM PST(Server Time)

If Interested apply at http://carried.wowhordes.com and Contact GM Wednezday#1133 or officers veltshmerts#1300 and Gondhi#1128
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
38% Imonar attempts after full 1st night of pulls.

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord