962 Prot Warrior LF Alliance EST guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi all,

I'm 11/11H and 1/11M. Looking for a raiding guild. Need a guild that raids on EST time, as I work a 9-5 job. Prefer to raid Alliance.

Hoping to find the right family for me out there!
[A] <Magically Delicious> US - Stormrage | 3/11 Mythic, 11/11 Heroic Antorus is currently recruiting for Mythic! Needs are RDPS and HEALZ. However, anyone is welcome!

OVERVIEW

<Magically Delicious> is a transfer of core members from Emerald Dream to Stormrage in search of further progress. We have been on this server a ~month. In that time we have made quite the team with good acquaintances and friendships. 11/11 Heroic in our first week. Having finally obtained the members to consistantly do Mythic content, in 3 raid days, 9 hours, we have gone 3/11 Mythic with High Command under 15% 3 times.

RAID SCHEDULE

Tues / Wed 8:30 - 11:30 ST (est)
(soon to start) Optional Sat Heroic 8:30 - 11:30 ST (est)
Led by: Daboomsta / Luulian
Required Addons: RClootcouncil & Angry Assignments

RAIDING

We have been a semi-hardcore raiding guild formed of members from various areas of life to, among other things, progress through Mythic raiding. Our goal is to push for the best performance while finding enjoyment in the challenge.

To make sure we maintain steady progression as a guild, core slots will be competitive. This means the following will earn a spot on the bench:

+ Poor performance
+ No-say-no-show
+ inconsistent

This goes for everyone, regardless of position in the guild. All we ask is that you give us a proper warning preferably a day before the said raid. Remember, any of those issues do not only effect you but 19 other players. Take note on certain fights it may be more beneficial to bring a different class which would lead to a temporary bench for the sake of progression.

While on the bench, not only would we prefer you being reachable, you should be keeping up with fights we as a guild are progressing through. If nothing else occurs, such as a needed replacement, once bosses are put on farm, benched players and new trials will be given a chance to step in. This allows you the opportunity to show you deserve that spot.

ADDITIONAL

On top of pushing Mythic, we would like to have a positive and welcoming environment where all our players interact outside of raid. This could include actives inside or outside of WoW. Additionally, if there is any event you would like to make or schedule, more than likely WoW related, feel free to message me or any officer to see if we can help you promote it!

CONTACT
If you are interested in joining feel free to visit or contact below:

Discord: https://discord.gg/k7Znh8d
If interested in Mythic raiding, please visit: Raiding > applications

Direct PM:
+ Tylown#1117
+ LAZZY#1764
+ jacksabib#1923