Orc RP-PVP Campaign?

Emerald Dream
Watching my friend in his BELF guild starting their campaign really got me jelly. (Sadface)

Where did the all Orc RP-PVP guilds go?
Where are the Clans?
I need to find a home, a chieftain to follow into battle.
I'm feeling like Garona.
Reserved
Garona is a beast, actually one of my favorite lore characters. I would like to know as well. Did they also leave for WrA and MG?
Heard rumors that Blackrock Clan and their Chieftain Gutrip were on break 'till BFA.
But I cannot confirm that. I would love to see them make a comeback.
Ishnu Alah Orc filth.

((let us know if you guys get something goin))
Stormfist vanished for now. Their former members are all over the place (in ED, other realms, other games and sometimes just playing IRL only)
Frostwolf/Ironfang have something unique going on. What that is, I am unsure. I do not think I ever got an straightforward official answer, only parts. Currently they are both WrA and ED, and some broke off to do another guild thats also and WrA and ED?

I could not tell you. I am sorry to say the orc clans are no more, not what you remember them as at least. If you are interested in campaigns, Defilers is getting one together starting the 16th, we just finished up with our Highmountain one, and we will be putting together another one in Ashenvale during the later half of April.

Best of luck finding your zug zug
Sad, but have you thought of starting your own clan? I would think there would be interest.
Sad that Frostwolf Clan is just a placeholder name now.
03/05/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Saklum
Sad, but have you thought of starting your own clan?

I can support creation of a new orc guild, though I'd suggest maybe moving away form the clan scene. We've had 7 years of clans, perhaps it is time to try something new and get a breath of fresh air.
03/05/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Abrahof

I can support creation of a new orc guild, though I'd suggest maybe moving away form the clan scene. We've had 7 years of clans, perhaps it is time to try something new and get a breath of fresh air.

Agreed. I would rather have something like that than a specific clan nowadays. I think that, at this point in lore, would be fit to have a subgroup of orcs within the horde with members from various different clans including those that were born 'clanless' sons and daughters of the wars in Azeroth.
Hmm you guys just gave me a pretty great idea. May have to see if I have time to run with it.
I personally miss the Frostwolf/Ironfangs. We have had many battles with them in the past and an all Kaldorei squad fighting an Orcish Warband truly felt epic. Everytime we fought them be it Astranaar, Silithus, Darnassus, Orgrimmar, or Mulgore, it actually felt like Lord of the Rings-WoW Edition.

Edit: https://imgur.com/RU6KtRl
Followers of the true Warchief have no need for your archaic clans, all are welcome under his banner.

The Sons of Mordrok stand fast in their belief that he will return to us and restore the horde to glory.
All Hail Mordrok!
03/05/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Abrahof
Frostwolf/Ironfang have something unique going on. What that is, I am unsure. I do not think I ever got an straightforward official answer, only parts. Currently they are both WrA and ED, and some broke off to do another guild thats also and WrA and ED?

Ironfang clan is pretty much disbanded, and whats left of them is really only on WrA, some internal conflicts happened when the GM came back, and within 24 hours the guild was practically a shell.

both variations of the guild are nothing more than placeholders now
03/05/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Condraven

Ironfang clan is pretty much disbanded, and whats left of them is really only on WrA, some internal conflicts happened when the GM came back, and within 24 hours the guild was practically a shell.

Sad to hear
I'd love to see an orc clan going! Let us know if something happens!
03/05/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Hazelet
I'd love to see an orc clan going! Let us know if something happens!

Me too.
03/05/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Condraven

I will take them off relevant lists then. Thank you.