965 Holy\963 Disc\959 Shadow Priest

Guild Recruitment
On Sargeras, Currently playing alliance. I have logs also, please leave contact information and I will send an in game whisper to you.

About me, I play every day for a few hours. Preferred raid times 7-10 pm CST at least twice a week. Currently 3/11M ABT.

Why I am looking?
My guild no longer raids and I miss raiding. PUG's are definitely interesting.

What I am looking for?
No drama fun raid environment.

Current add-ons
Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RC Loot Council, BigWigs and DBM (like BigWigs Voice)
Any competent player of any class with a good attitude and who considers themselves a good mechanical player is encouraged to apply - regardless of our current openings.

Last Updated: Feb 24th 2018

Hey friend - let us introduce ourselves. We're <Impressively Mediocre>; a guild located on Zul'jin US. We are a fairly new guild, changing from a casual raiding environment to a mythic progression based guild shortly after ToV launched. With a full tier under our belts, we would like to continue steady progression - with the eventual goal of clearing content prior to the next raid (Cutting Edge), without the time constraints of many other guilds. Simple stuff, really - but if you need some more information, we've got the goods down below.

I'm interested. What's the schedule like?:
Saturday Main Raid: 7pm - 10pm EST
Sunday Main Raid: 7pm - 10pm EST
(Optional) Thursday Heroic some Run: 7pm - 10pm EST (though, it tends to end sooner than this). H sales may be beginning shortly.

Sweet! So what do you expect of your raiders?
- 100% attendance, given we are a two day raiding guild. If you are unable to commit to a two day schedule, consider us not interested.
- Complete knowledge of your class/spec. We would prefer not to tell people their optimal legendary combinations - nor what potions they should be pre-potting with.
- Able to communicate in English, both in game and during raids on discord. Having a working microphone is a huge plus.
- Respect towards the guild and its leadership/players. We're all here to have fun, and while we enjoy a good bit of banter we also want to progress at a decent level. Don't be a %!#!*@*@, oki?

Sounds fair. But what can we expect from you guys in return?
- Experience when it comes to leadership and end-game raiding. Just without the hardcore part.
- The drive and desire to push for players who can carry their own weight, and replacement of players holding back the guild on the points mentioned previously.
- A chilled out raiding environment with the occasional bants. ...you know, provided we don't end up wiping too hard.
- Cauldrons/Feasts/Pots supplied by our guild pimps Bee and Mo. It's their favorite thing to do.

Sounds really neat, guy! What about the phat loots though?:
We use a loot council - unless Bee forgets to switch it to Master Looter, in that case it will be personal loot for Goroth Mythic, followed by Master Loot/Loot Council. Loot is distributed based on a myriad of options, including attendance, performance, current gear level, rank (raider or trial?) and who it will be the most ideal upgrade for. We're pretty swanky about it but if you ever do have an issue then drop us a line.

This is the big one though, chief: what's the deal about being a trial?:
Trial periods are two weeks at the very maximum. During that time attendance must be 100%. If you know you're unable to commit to that for whatever reason, consult one of the officers and we can see if something can be arranged. Otherwise, treat the trial like you would if you were a normal raider.

On the loot priority trials tend to be at the bottom of the list, but in no way are you exempt from loot altogether. Roll on it and see what happens.

If the two week period goes well, then grats - you're in, and will forever be known as an impressively mediocre player. Which is good, I suppose, if you wanted to apply in the first place. We believe in you, Tim.

What's the 411 on the recruitment status?:
For any questions regarding recruitment and wanting to join the guild, feel free to add any of our officers below, or otherwise fill in the application form provided for you at the bottom of this page. We'll be in touch!

Duke#13805 - GM
Mudd#1737 - Melee Officer
Dorii#1917 - Recruiting Officer

You can find our application link below:
Website: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8P2pTjIy8cennnLRRMtqZAyyoGhTlqNiCNbKYTqRBuA3Hfg/viewform

We could really use a swing healer or someone that doesnt mind rotating in and out on a per boss basis add my btag lets chat some!
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/Ret)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Ret Paladin
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight
- Demon hunter
- Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30-11 EST. We are currently 5/11M.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

If interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168 or discord at OnlyHalide#4942.
Hey Imagicka, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 1/11 Mythic and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Priest - Shadow: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Thanks for the response. I am not sure if I mentioned I have 75 or more AP in each spec of the artifact weapon.
Good morning,

Not sure if a faction change is something you're interested in or not, but I feel we would be a great fit for you. We have several raid teams, all mythic, within the guild that run independently. We do guild events, old raids, mythic world tours, raid achievements, etc. Our raid times for our team line up perfectly for you, and if things ever needed to change in the future, you could always move to another raid team within the guild, while still maintaining all your friends/relationships. Give me a shout if you're interested.

[H][Mal'Ganis] - Repulsion of <Regency> is Recruiting! (11/11 H, 5/11 M)

We are raid team 03 of <Regency>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders. Right now, our goal is to strengthen our roster for the remainder of Antorus and the start of BFA.

Our times: T/W 10PM-1AM EST Discord VOIP Required.

Our Main Recruitment Needs:

Heals (Any Class)
Strong DPS

Specs are very welcome to apply If your role is not listed but you are still interested I strongly implore you apply anyway, as all applicants are considered.

Bnet / Discord Contact:
Deegurz#1485 / Deegurz#4398
SuCk1t#1949 / Wladimir#9740
hey there! Times are a perfect fit... would love to speak with you.

<Testudo> on Dalaran US is looking for quality players to bolster our mythic roster. We are currently 4/11M having killed Eonar and are now moving on to High Command!

We are currently looking for exceptional DPS to strengthen our roster, as well as players interested in transitioning from heroic raiding to mythic raiding or getting back into WoW with previous high-end raiding experience, who are motivated and willing to try and earn a spot.

Needed specs:

High priority: Warlock, Mage, SPriest, Warrior, Ret Paladin

Low priority: DH

Raid times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST (Progression) | Heroic is usually done on an offnight.

Server/Faction: Dalaran US / Alliance

Additionally we are looking for active members who enjoy pushing mythic+ keys!

About us: A small group of us came together during ToS with the mutual goal of progressing through the current mythic content. Our main philosophy is that we want to have a fun community with focused progression. Additionally, we feel raid spots should be competitive and those who are not performing in their role will be asked to sit until they are able to improve. We have an active discord, like to joke around between pulls, and generally promote a fun but serious raid environment. Our biggest needs are players who are consistent with attendance, come prepared and have a progression focused attitude.

For additional info. please contact:

BNET: combatwombat#1411 (me) or Discord: combatwombat#7971 (best way to reach me)

You can also contact one of our officers below:

BNET: Kkbay#1884 or Discord: Discord Larli#7741
BNET: Picclo#1865 or Discord: Picclo#4429
BNET: Hailskiba#1626 or Discord: Hixx#0238
Hello there! I saw your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Occasionare> on Sargeras currently 11/11H and 6/11M Antorus wanting to contunue our push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic progression. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761646656#1 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Vaelydan - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Turniphunter - GM - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora - Officer - blindbandit#1866
Raukin - Officer - Hiro#13730(edited)
We'd be interested in a shadow priest that could also go disc! 6/11M, raid times are Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST. Family oriented team, lots of couples, mid 20's to mid 30's kinda vibe. If interested, feel free to message me -
Conzeula#1172
<Raiders of the Lost Bud> Currently 5/11M in need of a disc/shadow priest for our core roster. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30 est. We are on Thrall US (Horde). My battle id is Whosdisguy#11986 if you are interested and want to talk more =]
We are looking for strong ranged dps to add to our raid team, and having a healing OS wouldn't hurt. If you are interested, please add me on bnet (koriwest#1711)

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
1-2 Healers

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
The Hangout-Whisperwind-Alliance-Mature

We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. Our goal is to get AOTC before each new raid comes out while having fun in the process. This is a game and without fun and excitement what else is there. We are 11/11 N and 7/11 H.

The guild has been around since MOP, but under a different name. We are looking to expand our roster for the rest of legion and build upon it for Battle for Azeroth. The leadership has been raiding together for two years and others since MOP.

The leadership has AOTC for all raids in Legion.

Raid Times and what is expected from raiders
* Tuesday and Thursday from 7:15 to 9:30 p.m. Central Time.
* Flask, food, enchants, gems and repairs are included for raiders.
* Raiders are expected to know their class abilities along with proper rotation. Even though we are casual, we will not carry people through a raid. This is not fair to the other members of the team.
* Be on time for raids, and ready to pull at 7:15, real life comes up. Just let someone know that you will not be there for raid. We do not hold a strict attendance policy for the team, but if you sign up we expect you to be there.
* All raids are posted on the Calendar.
* We are using Master looter for now to help get tier faster for people and then might switch it to personal loot. (This is yet to be determined)

If this sounds like a good fit, or for any questions. Contact me at my B-Tag livelife#11793
Don't wanna spam ya, we are a weekend raiding guild looking to fill out our roster. Please hit up one of the btags below and we'd love to chat!

Guild: <Velkyn Solaris>
Server: Bleeding Hollow
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Sat & Sun: 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST, 11/11H
Recruitment Contacts: Azrael#11562, Decay#11494, Momojojo#1917, Havokz#11968
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Velkyn+Solaris
Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761976727
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello! 4Hr/Wk Mythic guild recruiting skilled players for progression~

[A] Ascendance 3/11M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST

• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (Low)
• Melee: Paladin, DH, Druid, Monk, Rogue, Warr (High) ~ DK (Low)
• Range: Druid, Mage, Lock, Shaman, Priest (High) ~ Hunter (Low)
• Healer: Druid, Shaman, Monk, Priest (High) ~ Pally (Low)
• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

Sayrie#11985
Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
Hello Imagicka,

I'd welcome an opportunity to talk with you about joining our guild over on Stormrage. We recently moved to there due to it being an high population alliance heavy server. We're re-building the guild to prepare for BFA, but also we're looking to continue raiding Heroic Antorus 2 nights a week (Tue/Thu 10p-1a EST). We run mythic+ keys and are looking for active players that want to be part of creating a successful and enjoyable guild going into BFA.

Here is the link to our guild recruitment page: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957498

If after viewing all the info there you'd like to speak further, please don't hesitate to contact me on BNet @ Karlmic#1834.

Thanks - Karl
BLOODLINE

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Progression: 8/11M Antorus

Recruitment
Death Knight: closed
Demon Hunter: closed
Druid: Resto
Huner: Closed
Mage: Closed
Monk: Windwalker