Medium sized 6/11M group LF guild.

Guild Recruitment
We're a group of friends in a guild that's unraveling from burnout.
We'd prefer horde (but we're open to swapping factions), sometime after 7:30 EST, 2-3 days, and at least equal progression. Server does not matter. All of us are very capable of hitting Cutting Edge, and need a guild who can obtain that goal. I can provide logs of each player if necessary.

Our group consists of:
1. Ele Shaman
2. Aff Warlock
3. Frost DK who can tank as well
4. Resto Druid who has experience playing most healers. Can play Priest or monk as well, but they'll need gear. (They have the proper legendaries)
5. Ele Shaman who heals occasionally (Myself)

I have 2 other people tentative about the move:
1. Holy Pally who does well in Ret
2. Holy Priest

We all understand that we might not make main cut, but we're pretty confident that our prowess will net us the opportunity of being on the main team.

If you're interested, leave your spams here and I'll be back with you as soon as I can. Your time is appreciated.
<Raiders of the Lost Bud> 5/11M With fast progression on Imonar (can provide logs). We are on Thrall (horde) and raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30 est. Can promise a core spot to the 5 of you interested in moving to finish out our core progression roster. My Btag is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you are interested and want to talk more =]
I appreciate the response.
We have a couple that have to be at work at 5AM EST, which would make 12:30 a bit rough on them. 11 wouldn't be so bad, but i think 12:30 would push it a bit too late : /
<Trauma> 6/11 mythic we raid 730pm-1030pm CST looking for that amount of people lemme know about adding me on Btag!!
Hey there Disaronno, I'm the GM of Fight, an Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage 6/11M (Kin'garoth should have died the first night of pulling him for progression < 10% but we had a few alts and substitute raiders filling in.)

We have a lot of experience absorbing small capable groups, and integrating them into Fight. I'd love to talk to you about your group and I think I can fit most of you.

Fight is a guild that has existed for 20 years, originally starting in Ultima Online Beta. A number of the group I'm playing with, have played together since day one in Vanilla, and we've picked up long term guildies in almost every expansion since. We're a close knit group who try to run a lot together, (Mythic+ Dungeons, Raids, BGs etc) etc. This is a long term home.

We raid on a light schedule with good players, without the drama. People who can't pull their weight are sat, and drama queens, ragers and dbags are removed from guild.

Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed 8:30-11pm EST plus an optional night (for heroic/normal, or alt runs etc) which fluctuates between Sunday and Thursday. Our progression raid schedule is only 5 hours a week.

I'd like a chance to talk with you, in game (bnet vilnius#1998) or Discord (Vilnius#5048)

I won't spam you with our recruitment ad, but here is the link

Our guild is committed to getting cutting edge, on a light but serious schedule.
<Novus> Mal'Ganis (US)
5/11M 0% wipe on imonar :(

What we're looking for:
We're looking for reliable and competent players with a desire to progress through mythic raiding.

-Disc priest

-Balance Druid
-Shadow Priest
-Elemental Shaman

Raid days/times:
Main Mythic Progress- Friday & Saturday: 7:30PM-11PM CST
Heroic Mode Clear/farm- Wednesday: 7:30PM-11PM CST

Contact Info:
Bamboozlin#1290, Tore#1729, Chaos#1151
<Coup de Grace> (A) of Azjol-Nerub (6/11M) is currently recruiting ranged dps and healers for our mythic progression team! Formed in 2008, Coup has been a stable guild for a decade, with many of our members having raided together for much of that time. We raid Tues/Weds from 9:00-11:30 EST, and Sunday from 8:00-11:30 EST. We offer guild repairs, old content/achievement/alt runs on off-nights, and plenty of guild m+ (we have groups pushing high M+ keys several nights a week). If you're interested in chatting more about the guild, hit me up at Skuldawg#1199. :)
Hey, I think we might be able to work something out. Hit me up if you would like to talk. Anethia#1405

Server: Zul'jin- Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Optional night: Wednesday ~8:00pm EST
Progression: 6/11M ABT
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps/1 Heal/ 1 Tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.

On a side note the first 5 classes listed could easily be incorporated into our roster, maybe minus the resto druid but i'm fine gearing up a monk/disc priest.
Would love to chat :)
Hey Disa, we are looking to pick up multiple DPS and a potential healer. We may have a fit for you. If our times work and you're interested, id love to talk. Feel free to add me on btag.

Hardcore in the sheets, Casual in the streets.

Guild: Cloud IX, Kel'thuzad US
Faction: Alliance
Raid Days/Times: Thursday/Sunday 9p-1230p EST, Optional Tuesday raid 9:30p-1230p
Cleared: 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE, 7/9M, 8/11M
Loot: EPGP

Contacts: Harshif#1253
Needs: DPS
We are not recruiting DKs.

Currently in the tier, we are skipping to Imonar each week. As a 2 night guild, we value progression time above time spent on farm bosses. This will allow us to get multiple Cutting Edge kills.
Raid weeks look like: Garothi>Imonar>Kingaroth>Varimathras>Coven Progression
hit me up charliie#1669 or @charlie#3987 on discord. We are 5/11m and just lost 5 players. We are super enthusiatic about raiding and can cover xfer costs. We raid 9:30-12:30 est tues/thurs.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
<Improvise> - 5/11m - Greymane - Alliance side

Monday/Thursday - 8-10 EST
We are actively looking for a blood DK, Ele shaman, and Ele/resto shaman swing healer, with anyone else of course having a slot to trial and earn a spot on our team.

Bnet - Lumi#11180
Disc - Rip#5251

More about our guild and our goals regarding alt teams and the social aspect of our community can be found here
<UPRISING> rebuilding after a leadership change burnout. We are a Horde raiding guild located on the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11:00pm EST.

Current Raid Progression: 5/11M Antorus 34% Imonar wipes

We are currently looking to fight the attendance boss by adding a few more to the roster. We would love to chat and could use most if not all of you. Add Stormyrainz#1865 (btag maybe close to full) or discord Stormy#9151 Recruitment Officer or Elderblood#1980 GM so we can chat!
We may go horde after this tier
1-4am est
Core weekdays Tue/WedThur 10pm-1:15am pacific 8/11mXP(DPS/Tank/Raid Lead)

Weekend team fri/sat 10pm-1:15am pacific 4/11m(DPS/Heal/Raid Lead)

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

Currently 8/11 mythic.

Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via
We are <alone> a long time raiding guild on aerie-peak, we are looking to recruit for a casual non-stress raid team that's working towards mythic. We are rebuilding after taking a break, recruiting like minded individuals to clear content as much as we can. Casual shouldn't be synonymous for bad, we strive to be best we can with our limited play time.

We raid Friday & Saturday, 5.30 - 8.30 server time (8.30 - 11.30 EST)
We are currently 1/11 M Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus

We will provide

Currently looking for ilevel 950+ for Friday and Saturday raids.
Lower ilevel characters need to start on our Thursday Normal Antorus raid to gear up for main raid. We will help coach you and gear you to be a better raider, if interested please contact us.

Loot System
We currently use RC loot council as our loot system

Currently recruiting
DPS: any range dps
Will consider any exceptional players

Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord)
Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.