944 Resto Druid LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I'm looking for a guild for Antorus and for the future into BFA.
Below are my details to see if we're a good fit.

1. Times available & time zone: I work retail and prefer to raid after 10:30 EST otherwise I might have to miss a raid night or two here and there.
2. Server preference: N/A
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: Just came back after a break. Haven't raided since EN
6. Recent logs (if available): N/A
7. Contact info: battle net: frail#1110 discord: frail_#3482
8. Anything else: While I haven't been raiding I do run Mythic keys a lot. Generally in the 15-20 range so I'd also be down to join a M+ team.
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Hellooooooo Itsfrail!

If you don't mind the Alliance side of things...

<Immortals> is 5/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
<Handful of Heroes>, Horde guild on Area-52, is looking for more raiders to push into mythic.

We are currently 11/11H with plans to step into mythic this coming week.

Raid times:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10PM-1AM EST
7PM-10PM PST

Currently looking for:
*Resto druid or shaman
*Warriors, DKs, Hunters, Shaman, Demon Hunters

We make sure everyone gets at least their +15 done for the week, with many guildies running mythic+ throughout the week.

Itsfrail, if you could swing 30 minutes earlier, I hope you will consider us. If you'd like to know more, contact the GM at Spud#1410
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Vita Nova (Kargath/Norgannon) is recruiting. We raid on Monday and Wednesday and looking to add another day. We are fairly new to Horde from Alliance. If you're interested hit me up in game Onesize#1793.
[Illidan[H] Exodus

About Us:
To keep it short and to the point, we're a older crew (30's-40's in age range) that is heroic focused with some casual mythic aspirations. We're a smaller group, but a group where most of us have known each other for over 5 years and some of us have even played together since vanilla. We've achieved AotC for all tiers this expansion.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday 8-11pm and Fridays 8-11pm EST
Hoping to dip our feet into Mythic now that we have AotC, but if we don't then we'll typically clear heroic on Wednesdays, with alt runs or off days on Fridays.

What We're Looking For:
Mature peeps who respect each others time, know that our careers and families come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome any solid like-minded players as well as looking for the following classes/roles:

Ranged DPS: Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock
Healer: Druid, Paladin

Contact Info:
Kirsae (Calius#1360)
Shamk (Shamk#1820)
Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747)
exodus.guild.illidan@gmail.com
Imagine how refreshing a change of scenery and transfer to Mal'Ganis would be!

We have a Heroic only raid team that sounds perfect for you! It's a great way to get back into raiding and get geared up leading into BfA.

<Enigma> is currently 9/11 M Antorus and has a Heroic team that clears 11/11H every Friday.

Raid Schedule
Friday: 6:00PM PST - 8:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com Make sure to say JELLIES sent you to apply for the HEROIC team! (make sure you state heroic team on your app)

Any questions? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Hey there!

If you're still looking for a guild, I'll leave my forums post here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927523

Feel free to reach out to me on Bnet or Discord :)

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654

Thanks!
Hey Frail! Our guild <Shinra Corp> is a group of old raider friends coming back together after personal more hardcore endeavours and we're looking to do a semi-hardcore style raid team. We just recently got together and got to 1/11M with a couple extra PUGs. We're looking to fill up our roster and start pushing through mythic, especially in BFA!

We raid 9-12 EST Mon/Wed/Thurs on Mal'Ganis Horde-side. I'd love to chat with you and bring you to some raids!

Buttercastle#1969