950 Frost DK lfg

Guild Recruitment
Looking to join a guild, have some mythic experience 3/11. Free pretty much any day from 8pm-2am (central).
Good afternoon! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst, and optional alt/transmog runs on Sunday. We are a semi casual mature guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. We All have careers, some have families, like myself. That said our wow time is our time away from adulting! It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. Additionally we have an actve roster with random runs happening daily. Our disc is active too! More info-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
Night eternal is currently working on Mythic Antorus. Our current schedule is Tuesday, Thursday and Monday 7:30-9:30 CST time. We are opening up recruitment for a few select classes/specs.

Resto Shaman with working OS
We currently can use any healer but having an decent DPS OS would greatly help
Always looking for great dps for our mythic progression.

If you would like to speak to anyone about recruitment you can send an ingame tell to Chaosshot, Emer, Flameth, or Icenea. If you would like to speak via battlenet, add chaosshot#1147. if you would like to get a feel for how our raids are, you can watch our raids on raid nights via twitch @ twitch.tv/bigmouthtony
Hey man, If your interested let me know, add one of the Btags below :)

Guild: <Velkyn Solaris>
Server: Bleeding Hollow
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Sat & Sun: 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST, 11/11H
Recruitment Contacts: Azrael#11562, Decay#11494, Momojojo#1917, Havokz#11968
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Velkyn+Solaris
Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761976727
Could definitely use a DK on our roster. Logistics below, great community, semi-hardcore guild. Looking for more than someone who just logs on to raid, but someone who wants to do mythic+ and be a part of the (disfunctional) family.

Guild: The Tribunal
Faction: Horde
Progression: 7/11M
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sunday 8PM CST - 10:30PM CST
Server: Uther/Runetotem Merged Realm (Low-Med pop)

Hit me up if you're still looking and I'll be happy to chat more at length with ya.

Btag: Harle#1556
Discord: Harle#7358
Hello, Induhdk. Would 3 nights of raiding a week work for you? If so, then we might be a good fit. We're currently looking for plate DPS and could use a DK.

<The Metalocalypse> (2/11M) is a 7year, adult raiding guild that values both progression and camaraderie. We're recruiting skilled players with a positive attitude and an interest for Heroics/Mythics. Apart from a friendly, mature community & a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

Wed+Sun+Mon
10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762077051
http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment
metalocaguild@gmail.com

More info and our quick app can be found at the link to our website above, but feel free to contact us if you had any questions. Good luck and take care. :)
Hi Induhdk! It looks like you might be a good fit for us because you seem like the type of person that is short and to the point. We like that at Dulce Bellum because we value efficiency, yet we still have fun.

Dulce Bellum is a casual 2-night guild just starting mythic on Whisperwind(PVE). Our schedule is Tuesdays and Sundays 8:00-11:00 CST. Raiding consistently since 2009, we have a long track record of drama free and efficient progression with low time commitment. We strive for low drama and negativity, and have a PG-13 voice/text chat policy.

If you want to chat about it reach out on Discord @Martz#2304, Lileigh#0360, or @The Real Weebins#2113. If you want to put in an application before you chat with us, it can save some time: https://goo.gl/forms/aA1G1Rzjln9yYpWF2
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey, we are a 11/11 Heroic guild looking for more to start pushing through mythic.

Thursdays & Sunday 9pm - 12am PST.

Exodus is a 11 year old raiding guild on Silver Hand. We have a tight knit communtiy that is open to people from all walks of life. We are decently laid back, like to have fun, and kill pixels. We ask interested parties to join us in Discord for a chat and then we will bring you on a run or two before asking you to switch servers. We provide flasks, food, vantus runes, enchants and gems for raiders. We use Personal Loot and EPGP for distributing unwanted items.

Current Recruitment:
High Priority: Mage, DPS druid, DPS DK, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman, Swing tank (any dps spec), Rogue, Hunter, WW Monk
Medium Priority: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Dps DH, DPS Warrior, Enh Shaman,
Not Recruiting: Ret Paladin (unless they are a swing tank)

Anani: Anani#1620 (bnet), Anani#5843 (Discord)
Guild: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Hey man I think you'd be a great addition to our group, send me a friend request and let's talk :)

03/11/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf>
  • We're a semi-casual Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a chill group of about 20 active members. Currently we are looking for more RANGE DPS and possibly a 5th healer
  • The guild is made up of a chill group of old school raiders who have been together through this expansion, like to have fun, and get stuff done whether its raiding or pushing high mythic keys for our raider.io score.
  • The guild is fairly self sufficient with a majority of our members having maxed professions and a bank that is constantly being filled.
  • **We are an 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord through cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.**
    • We do plan to keep on raiding into the next expansion as well

Raid Times
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-9:00pm PST
  • Warcraft Logs:

Warcraft Logs
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Raider.io
    https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Dilligaf

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild, are interested in trialing, or have any questions or concerns for me please add me either on Discord or Battlenet and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon

Battlenet ID
  • Xanthippie#1937
  • Discord
  • Xanthippie #8509
  • Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52!

About Us:
    We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST/9pm-12pm Realm

#battlenet // Discord
    Palidans#1945
    Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
    Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
    Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
    Hey induhdk

Fatal- illidan
    Current progress:
    Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
    Trial of valor- 3/3M
    Nighthold- 10/10M
    TOS- 5/9M
    Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional dk for our roster.

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild.  We have slowed down to a semi-casual raiding environment. We have active players, and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We are recruiting players for current raiding as well as BFA! So if you are a returning player or re-roll this would be a great place for ya.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
    Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570#1

Apply At
    www.fatalgg.enjin.com

If you have questions, hit up Bryce#8569 on DISCORD
    Dulce Bellum is a casual 2-night guild on Whisperwind(PVE) looking for Ranged DPS. Our schedule is Tuesdays and Sundays 8:00-11:00 CST. Raiding consistently since 2009, we have a long track record of drama free and efficient progression with low time commitment. We like to keep it drama free and low negativity, so we have a PG-13 voice and text chat policy.

If you want to chat about it reach out on Discord @Martz#2304, Lileigh#0360, or @The Real Weebins#2113. If you want to put in an application before you chat with us, it can save some time: https://goo.gl/forms/aA1G1Rzjln9yYpWF2

Current progression:
    Tier 21: 11/11 H, Just starting Mythic

Past progression:
    Tier 20: 1/9 M, 9/9 H ToS
    Tier 19: 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 6/10 M NH
    Tier 18: 8/13 M (on hiatus from April-August 2016)
    Tier 17: 3/10 M BRF, 1/7M HM
    <Against the Grain> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Undermine/Anvilmar [A]. We are a group of friends and family that has been together for most of our time playing WoW, some of us since Vanilla. We are laid back and run Mythic+ throughout the week every week and are fairly active on our off nights with things such as RBGs, old content, arenas, and almost every other aspect of the game.

Our current raid nights:
    Tuesday 7p-10p PST (9p-12a CST, 10p-1a EST)
    Wednesday 7p-10p PST (9p-12a CST, 10p-1a EST)

Our current raid progression:
    11/11H (farmed for 11 weeks)
    2/11M

Our current raid needs:
    DPS of any kind (with a high priority to ranged, especially casters!), for core and backup spots
    Healers for backup

If any of this pertains to you and you are interested, please feel free to send me a friend request on BattleTag @ Tarisant#1356, Discord @ Tarisant#1623, or in-game at Tarisant-Undermine. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!
    Heyo Induhdk, I see that you've had a toooon of attention so hopefully i can shove my way into there! If the info below sounds good I'd love to chat :)
    Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

I'm from <BreakingGameBalance> a 5/11M guild located on Bleeding Hollow [H].
    Raids are 2-days a week: Wed+Thurs 9p-12a EST (6p-9p PST)
    Loot: Loot Council via RCLootCouncil (DPS>Healer>Tank. BiS>MA>OS)
    We are seeking a Frost DK (with Blood off-spec), Elemental Shaman and Fury Warrior to round out our core roster.
    <BGB> provides repairs, raid materials and has group(s) that consistently push high M+ Keys.
    If this tid bit sounds interesting hit me up for more info!
    <Imperium> Area 52 [H] 2/11M is a mythic progression guild currently looking for a few good players to progress through Mythic ABT! We raid Tues/Wed/Mon 10-12pm EST Currently looking for a good Rsham, Havoc DH, WW Monk, Boomy, and Hunter. Add me on Bnet for any questions (wubwubwub#1316)
    <Crucible> is my guild on Whisperwind. We are still growing after a realm transfer and pride ourselves on being a helpful guild. Our raid team has been together for 3-4 years now and all made the transfer with us. We are more than a guild we're family and treat each other as such. We're open to new & returning players as well as people just looking from a change from their old guild. Currently 8/11H with our smallish raid comp. Looking toward pushing harder in BFA as our family grows.
    We raid Tues & Th. nights 9p-12a EST.

If interested feel free to message me here or in game. Jeremy#11724
    Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya as we've got high demand for strong dps! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week with an optional 2nd day (but not mandatory) for farm content. Our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
    We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H

Our current rosters important needs are:
    Resto Druid
    Rogues, Warriors, Ret, and DH
    Hunters and Boomkins

However if you feel you are exceptional player (proof with logs) feel free to contact us

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
    Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30-11 EST. We are currently 5/11M.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

If interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168 or discord at OnlyHalide#4942.