970 9/11M Rogue LFG

Guild Recruitment
***NOT ACTIVELY LOOKING***

Current guild not moving forward with raiding, looking for a guild with similar or better experience to join. Always available but prefer three days from 8-12 EST but am flexible. Interested in reliable M+ team as well. Currently only interested in horde.

Link to my logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/destromath/velaena

Contact Info:
Velaena#1187 (B.Net)
Vel#3209 (Discord)
<Vice> [H] Cho'gall

Recruiting DPS for core positions

9/11M

Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST

Apply here if interested: https://goo.gl/forms/wGOxle69kCsPJvE33

Add Holio#1774 (bnet) and we can talk.

Thanks for your time!
We are Accession on US - Malganis

Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10pm - 1am server (central) time

Accession is composed of raiders who have played together for a very long time. We re-made this guild from Accession on US Stormreaver and have been friends since before and well after Accession. We created this guild with the mindset of enjoying our time together while killing bosses efficiently and effectively on a 9 hour raid schedule.

Old WowProgress
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Accession/rating.tier13

Recruitment is now open for select classes for our core Mythic raid team.

All 20 man raid spots are competitive to ensure that our raiders stay on top of their game and to ensure a high quality raid environment.

--Exceptional Applicants always welcome--

All possible recruits should:
- Have a thorough knowledge of their class and all specs
- Be prepared to consistently play at a high level
- Have a sense of humor (our raiders love to joke around! While we get serious when boss pulling is involved, we all love a good joke or two at the expense of each other)
- Have fun while raiding. While we do take our progression very seriously, we all play this game to have fun. If you are going to get overly upset on wiping to a new boss a few times, this guild...and probably this game, are not right for you.

If interested contact the following for more information

Tekno#1811
Lucent#1353
Aggronaught#1674

We have an effective and efficient 9 hour raid schedule. We pull extremely quickly and try to use our 9 hours to see as much facetime as possible with progression. That being said we expect all raiders to bring their A game every single night.
Vel,

If you wanna stay on server, I am always looking for good people and I am currently without a rogue. Adding you to bnet as well.

Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a preference towards DK, Rogue, Mage, Ele or Hunter
Hey Velaena,

We’re 11/11M and raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm PST.

We have a strong, competitive roster that we’re looking to bolster going into BFA. If you’re looking for a good raiding atmosphere that focuses on efficiency and maximizing our limited raid schedule we might be a good fit for you. We don’t do splits or add days, our progression is purely off our 9 hour schedule.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16AI6FmgJ9tuhALx6yPQWAOc7YD5UHsmima0DD5bSVlw

Cryllis#11287
Nick#19742
Hello!

If you're willing to server transfer and give us a try, We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST/9pm-12pm Realm

#battlenet // Discord
Palidans#1945
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

#battlenet // Discord
Palidans#1945
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Looks like times work out, lemme know if alliance is an option. Hope to hear from you soon!

<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and capable, active players.

High Priority for a:

Rogue
Mage

Actively seeking a:
Enhancement Shaman
Affliction/Demo Lock

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 9/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com