[A] Knightfallen Recruiting

Turalyon
We are a Heroic Alliance raiding guild Currently 8/8N, 3/8H in BFA. A mature, friendly guild of experienced players that enjoy playing, and pushing current content. Our raid times at Tuesday and Thursday 8pm - 10pm EST, Saturday is our Drunken Flex fun run thru farm content to bring in new players, as well as run alts. We also accept social/casual/pvp players just looking for a home.

Currently we are interested in:
We are looking at all specs

Battletag: Nitemair#1224
Discord: Kongpooh#0582
I've been playing with many of these guys for years and couldn't ask for a better group of friends. If you are looking for a "home" in the game, you owe it to yourself to give us a chance. Love this group! ...Very friendly...Very helpful! Apply today!!!
Woot
morning
another day
Need more Alliance! = )
Updated Heroic Argus complete.
bump
Coming back to the game, join us.
August will be here soon.
Love and hair grease
Been thinking about boosting my priest on Turalyon and learning to play disc going into bfa. Your raid schedule looks good to me. So I definitely have some interest here.
04/11/2018 05:05 AMPosted by Serenitatem
Been thinking about boosting my priest on Turalyon and learning to play disc going into bfa. Your raid schedule looks good to me. So I definitely have some interest here.

please contact me in game and we can talk.
still recruiting, but most of our core raids are taking a break prior to next xpac please keep that in mind when you join us. :)
edited recruitment requirements.
Just dropping a hearty hello!
well hello
still looking
yo!
recruitment in progross