935 Warrior LOOKING FOR GUILD

Guild Recruitment
i love wow and would love to experience more of the game with a guild. I will do anything from mythics+ to raiding (given a time to work with) and would like to find a guild i can stick with through BFA. Thanks and have a good day!
Guild Name: Insanitasty
Server: Zul’jin-Horde

Currently 9/11 H we have yet to attempt Mythic as we are still missing a few dps and a healer. We expect to make great progress into mythic as soon as we complete our roaster.
Current Class Needs: (Bear in mind we take a "performance plays" approach to filling raid positions and exceptional individuals will always be considered.)

Death Knight: Open
Demon Hunter: Open
Druid: Balance, feral
Hunter: Open
Mage: Open
Monk: Open
Paladin: Closed
Priest: Shadow,
Rogue: Open
Shaman: Closed
Warlock: Open
Warrior: Open
We are also looking for a Tank for our core team
At this moment those we recruit will fill our core mythic team, we just need a few more to push into Mythic and beyond.

About Us:

Insanitasty is an old guild transferred from Smolderthorn that has always been axed on maintaining competitive raiding and pvp while having a friendly and fun environment. We exist since Cataclysm, and will continue to exist until the game ends.. We’ve been active in the pve branch of the game ever since, with between one and four raid group going at a time. We always approached the game with an open mind, and a laid-back spirit; game is meant for fun, should be taken as is. However, we manage to keep a competitive progression, pushing our raid group to Mythic on current content always. Our goal is and will always be Mythic progression.

Raid Schedule:
(Raid times are not subject to change, however, depending on the content and progress being made - raids may run slightly later than scheduled on occasion.)

Wednesday: 10:00 pm to 1:00am East time
Thursday: 10:00 pm to 1:00am East time

Contact Information:
Recruitment Officer: Mundane#11154
Hey Puresteel,

<Twisted Titans> is a newly reformed guild and we are currently recruiting to begin Antorus raid progression beginning with Normal and quickly moving into Heroic and Mythic raiding.

If this is something that might interest you, feel free to add my battletag

Stryphe#1200

and we can discuss further. Thanks.
Good evening! <Impulse> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst. We are a semi casual guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. More info-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1

Lazely#1204
Hi Pure, we're looking to add a few more to our raid team/mythic plus teams. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Please get a hold of me in interested at all so we can chat in discord! I hope to hear from you soon friend.

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 11/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS!
  • Contact Info
    [b]Beef#12743
    You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
    or here at the guild site
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
    http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
    The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon for those that are interested :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
      Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times, but you can find that on our website. More on the horde side can also be found here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300110762?page=1
    Hey Puresteel, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 1/11 Mythic and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
    • Demon Hunter: Medium
    • Druid - Balance: High
    • Mage: High
    • Priest - Shadow: Medium
    • Rogue: Medium
    • Warlock: Medium
    • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
    • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
    • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
    • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
    • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
    <Reverberate> US-Thrall is looking to add dps to our raid team. We currently 2/11M and looking for members to join and help continue our progression in Antorus. We recently moved the guild from Windrunner under the name <The Guilded Flagon> to increase the recruiting pool as we grew the guild in Legion.

DPS
    Currently looking for all ranged DPS
    Even though we are primarily looking for ranged dps for our raid team, we encourage anyone to apply if we sound like a fit for you.

Raid times:
    Tuesday and Thursday
    9PM - 12AM EST
    What we expect from you:
    Be ready when raid time starts
    Have some idea of what bosses do and general strategy
    Making sure that you do everything that is required to progress your character, this includes M+ and proper artifact progression
    What you can expect from us:
    An atmosphere that is fun, but also progression focused
    Members who are committed to making sure that they are ready for raid
    If we sound like a fit for you, or if you would like more information please feel free to contact Astraeu#1591 or daratus#1444
    We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Our current roster needs are:
    Resto Druid and Shaman
    Any melee dps
    Non mage - range dps

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours. 11/11 H leads

Apply Here: https://cloudydayguild.enjin.com/

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
    Good Day,

Keep this short, We are on Tichondrius and are a newer guild. We love to pvp more then most guilds probably do. We do run Mythic+ and are going to start raiding soon. Looking for good people as we are a fam and help each other. If you are interested here is my discord info. Hope the day finds you well.

Anord-Tichondrius [H]#3243
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    <The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

Btag: Dyami#11881
    Discord: Dyami#5006
    Hey Puresteel, if you are still looking, I would love to talk to you about coming to Thrall and being a part of our unique community. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
    Good luck in your search.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 7/11 Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (PVE-EST) is looking for Heals and DPS.
    At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
    As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
    PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
    Currently Seeking:
    Tanks:
    FULL
    Heals
    Any (Full-time spots available)
    A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
    DPS:
    Shadow Priest
    Ret Paladin
    DK
    Monk
    Warlock
    Ele. Shaman
    Any

Raid Schedule:
    Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
    We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun. TSM also does older content Mythic runs, Transmog runs, and Timewalking guild runs of Black Temple and Ulduar on Sundays.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
    Tank Breakers is a tight-knit, progression priority type of guild that still strives to keep a friendly enviroment at all times.

Our members stay focused on progression while also joking and goofing around, but our main goal is to clear bosses. Outside of raids we are group that enjoy pushing mythic keystones and getting everybody the +15 for the week.

Raid Days and Times :

Tuesday and Thursday Raids
    Invites: 9:15pm EST / 6:15pm PST
    First Pull: 9:30pm EST / 6:30pm PST
    Raid End: 12:30pm EST / 9:30pm PST

What we hope to do between Legion and the first raid tier of BFA:

-Establish ourselves with a group to clear Normal and Heroic.
    -Keep recruiting until we have a core 20 man raid team in place.
    -Begin Mythic Progression
    -Become a Mythic Raiding guild that can clear before the next raid tier.
    -Have our 22-23 core raiders, we will be doing a bench system based on what is needed for the fight.

What we are looking for:

- 1 Non DK Tank (Guardian Druid Preferred)
    - Healers (Holy Priest Preferred)
    - DPS (Ranged and Melee)

If you are interested, you can contact us via Battletag:
    Aarius - Guild Master (Aarius#1625)
    Nerbies - Officer (Rebelsketchy#11218)
    Kiskee - Officer (Ansoni#1771)
    Unlucky Officer (IAmRedMyst#11611)
    ILLIDAN HORDE<Twisted Destiny> is a 11/11N guld with heroic progression and rbgs twice a week! We are looking for fun and active players to bolster our ranks against the legion in raiding! Raids=Tues/Thurs- 8pm-llpm & optional Sunday at 5pm. Come hang in disc! Guild rbgs at 8pm on Fri and Sat for you pvpers!

We have killed Argus in normal as a guild group. We have killed Heroic Garothi but our issue is our numbers. A lot of us have AOTC and are good players but we need more patient and consistent players to bolster our core raid team. We are looking for a almost any class but a class with berserk would be nice cause I tend to switch to my alt to help tank in raids. Depending on new recruits and things that could change. Please message me on my btag, Hero15#1546 .
    As for me I raided about half way through Mythic Nighthold in its current content. We plan to push into Mythic eventually and have Heroic on farm. Come make friendships that will last and find people to always game with, with our active discord and variety of ages from 17-40 we are welcoming of anyone as long as you can take a joke and are a persistent person! Thanks for reading and I hope you will give us a chance to have fun, raid and kick some booty.

Hero15#1546
    Hey Puresteel :)
    I'm with <Cultivating Mass> on Thrall. We're a horde progression guild looking to pick up a few additional players for our mythic roster. We're currently 11/11H and will be jumping in mythic in the next few weeks. I'd like to talk with you about your goals for raiding for this tier and also for BFA. you can add me on btag at Geo#11752 or on discord at Geo#6909. Hope to hear form you soon.

Geo
    Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
    2/7M EN
    3/3H ToV
    4/10M NH
    5/9M ToS
    Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
    We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
    Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
    Range DPS- (Any)
    Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
    Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
    Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
    Hey, we are a 11/11 Heroic guild looking for more to start pushing through mythic.

Thursdays & Sunday 9pm - 12am PST.

Exodus is a 11 year old raiding guild on Silver Hand. We have a tight knit communtiy that is open to people from all walks of life. We are decently laid back, like to have fun, and kill pixels. We ask interested parties to join us in Discord for a chat and then we will bring you on a run or two before asking you to switch servers. We provide flasks, food, vantus runes, enchants and gems for raiders. We use Personal Loot and EPGP for distributing unwanted items.

Current Recruitment:
    High Priority: Mage, DPS druid, DPS DK, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman, Swing tank (any dps spec), Rogue, Hunter, WW Monk
    Medium Priority: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Dps DH, DPS Warrior, Enh Shaman,
    Not Recruiting: Ret Paladin (unless they are a swing tank)

Anani: Anani#1620 (bnet), Anani#5843 (Discord)
    Guild: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG