What's on your pre-bfa bucket list?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
I want to get all the artifact appearances on both my Druid and this Monk (which first I need to level them up).

I'm most concerned with the Druid Balance of Power skins, and the Mage Tower for the werebear. But I'm not a very good player, so I'm worried I won't be able to achieve either of those goals, let alone before BfA. I'm not sure I have the skill for any mythic dungeons or raids, and certainly not the gold for a carry.
Mage tower on:
Druid
Monk
Rogue
DK
Paladin? Idk not fond of ret but the appearance is good.

Gear monk/druid/rogue to at least 960 ilvl (because I think raiding is fun).
03/01/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Deathchix
mage tower on all 36 specs.
Madness.

But now I'm tempted to attempt it too, because I love my mogs. Too much.
Finishing the Field Medic Achievement. The torment will end soon.
03/01/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Scoltae
I want to get all the artifact appearances on both my Druid and this Monk (which first I need to level them up).

I'm most concerned with the Druid Balance of Power skins, and the Mage Tower for the werebear. But I'm not a very good player, so I'm worried I won't be able to achieve either of those goals, let alone before BfA. I'm not sure I have the skill for any mythic dungeons or raids, and certainly not the gold for a carry.

Skill really isn't much of a factor for the mage tower at this point. You can basically just throw ilvl at it.
Gold cap
Tier 3 helm
11/11M with all the transmogs on my dk
Atleast have the mythic set for my warlock
Be acclaimed in the acherus discord
Be an Officer in my guild
Be a meme
03/01/2018 09:54 AMPosted by Loleeah
What's on yours?

Level all 36 characters to 110, get them done with campaigns, gear them to Ilvl 925+ before BFA hits, currently about to get my 11th character to 110 in a few hours.

Setup 1 lvl 20 of each new race (current 4 plus incoming races) to play over next couple years and get their heritage armor by 2020 @1 day per week for newbies.
Edge of Agony for my new Mag'har Orc Warrior.
1.Get as many prestige skins as I can by only doing PvP WQs.

2. Finish getting all the Legion class mounts.

3. Level more than 12 characters for extra bacon farming.
03/01/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Nixxia
03/01/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Scoltae

Skill really isn't much of a factor for the mage tower at this point. You can basically just throw ilvl at it.

Yeah, though I've heard the druid one is next to impossible unless you have a specific legendary (I don't even know which one or how to get it).

But I'm more thinking of balance of power. The glowing druid skins. Doesn't it require mythic dungeons and raids? I've only done one normal raid, and I don't know if I have what it takes to do mythic anything.
Kill some mythic antorus bosses, and get aman'thul's vision.
03/01/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Cantaloupe
03/01/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Deathchix
mage tower on all 36 specs.
Madness.

But now I'm tempted to attempt it too, because I love my mogs. Too much.
i doubt i'll succeed on all 36, but i'd like to at least try and get as many as i can.
03/01/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Scoltae
Yeah, though I've heard the druid one is next to impossible unless you have a specific legendary (I don't even know which one or how to get it).

But I'm more thinking of balance of power. The glowing druid skins. Doesn't it require mythic dungeons and raids? I've only done one normal raid, and I don't know if I have what it takes to do mythic anything.

Balance of Power should be fairly trivial, as it can be done even on the normal versions of those raids. Any difficulty other than LFR is acceptable. Normal NH is the most recent raid involved, and that's about 50 ilvl out of date, which means it should be fairly easy.

However, if I am not mistaken, as long as you get the +15 achievement before Legion ends, you can unlock the skin by earning Balance of Power later, even after Legion's end. I would seek confirmation on that before making any decisions around it though.

As for mythic+, the low levels are extremely easy. The best way to get up to the +15 level is simply to practice, so see if you can't get in some low level groups to get a feel for it and then work your way up based on how much you can handle.
03/01/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Scoltae
03/01/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Nixxia

Guardian mage tower is doable without the leggos but they make life MUCH more enjoyable if you have Ecowraith (chest peice) or/and luffa (bracers) which extend the range of your abilities (for eco, just thrash for luffa).

The cat mage tower glows too but isnt as ....vibrant as the balance of power ones, still prefer it between the two.That being said from what I understand doing normal mythics isnt very difficult considering, as im pretty sure you can do that questline without bothering with the keystone mythics (aka mythic+)
done with my main basically, just wanted to level this guy and maybe DK as well. I doubt I'll bother with legendaries for my alts but maybe.
03/01/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Farora
Gold cap.

All mage towers.

15+ on all classes (I don't want to buy runs, but if I end up running out of time I might).

Heroic Antorus (only once for the mount).

All of this.

I'm at 4 mil gold and sitting there since trying to complete Mage Tower challenges. I've boosted 5 toons this xpac. Thank you wow token.

I'm at 13 challenges this week. I really liked Havoc and Enhancement. Rogue only class to complete all three yet.

I haven't broken beyond +13 on main. Mythic plus is a lower priority with so many alts to gear, you try to do a bunch of +1-5s.

Once I've finished all dps specs on Mage Tower's I'll slow down on that and hit raiding on my Rogue.
I have like 15 alts to get to level 110. 13 of them are waggles. I had one complete set of 8. But nooooooooooooo......... Blizzard had to add in another set of 5 waggles.
Lose some weight.
Well before Dec it was getting all 36 MT appearances, got that done in Jan. So now just getting a M+15 on my druid is the only thing left to do. (Considering I don't feel that comfortable pushing mythic +'s on most of my alts.)

Might try to get into a raiding guild and try for the spellwing but that's iffy at best.
- Finish levelling my allied races for the heritage armour.
- Bear tank mage tower.
- Suitable mog for all alts
- Maxing out class hall champions for gold (5/11 alts complete.)
- Fishing artifact on main.
- Paragon mounts.
The list goes on.