[H Only] Mistweaver LF Heroic PvE Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, as the title says I'm looking to get back into the PvE game after skipping most of Legion. I've been back playing for a few weeks and gotten some semi-respectable gear so now it's time to put it to use!

I'm looking for a Guild that's been around for awhile, preferably with a good sized roster which can include non-Raiders. This would be my home for BFA so I want to make sure there's some ability to stick around. Particularly as people tend to leave during the lull between expansions.

I'm not looking to do Mythic Raiding, I don't have the time for it like I used to. An ideal fit would be a Guild that clears Heroic and has some chances for Mythic+ for those who want to press harder.

Mon-Thurs from 4PM-10PM MST (This may change to be later in a month or so)

If you'd like more information please add me on BattleNet @ Page#1296. Hope to hear from some great people!
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes, except tanks.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Come check out the recruitment discord:

You can search by raid times or just make a post and quickly be contacted by many recruiters. = )
Tank Breakers is a tight-knit, progression priority type of guild that still strives to keep a friendly enviroment at all times.

Our members stay focused on progression while also joking and goofing around, but our main goal is to clear bosses. Outside of raids we are group that enjoy pushing mythic keystones and getting everybody the +15 for the week.

Raid Days and Times :

Tuesday and Thursday Raids
Invites: 9:15pm EST / 6:15pm PST
First Pull: 9:30pm EST / 6:30pm PST
Raid End: 12:30pm EST / 9:30pm PST

What we hope to do between Legion and the first raid tier of BFA:

-Establish ourselves with a group to clear Normal and Heroic.
-Keep recruiting until we have a core 20 man raid team in place.
-Begin Mythic Progression
-Become a Mythic Raiding guild that can clear before the next raid tier.
-Have our 22-23 core raiders, we will be doing a bench system based on what is needed for the fight.

What we are looking for:

- Healers (Holy Priest Preferred)
- DPS (Ranged and Melee)

If you are interested, you can contact us via Battletag:
Aarius - Guild Master (Aarius#1625)
Nerbies - Officer (Rebelsketchy#11218)
Kiskee - Officer (Ansoni#1771)
Unlucky Officer (IAmRedMyst#11611)
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Hi there,

Our guild Pandamonium, might be an option

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC, much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for DPS, but encourage folks to play what they enjoy, if you are dead set on healing and feel we are a great fit we can look at options.

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

Hello Vinstri, <Boned> of Nordrassil is looking for more players for our guild. We are a mythic raiding guild and are currently 3/11 M Antorus. Our raid times are Wed and Thurs 7-10pm est. We do have a dedicated mythic team but we also allow our casuals like yourself to fill in on the team when they can. Every week for us the team is different depending on who is available. We use the personal loot system available in game. If a team member doesn't need a piece, he offers it up to the raid to roll on it. We do strive to get all our members AOTC if they want it. Even those who really don't raid or are not very good at it. We try our best and get them through it. If this fits for you or you want more info, please add me Aodin#1112