954 7/11H Sin Rogue LF PST raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
I’m looking for a west coast guild that raids during the week after 7pm. I live in CA and I got stuck on an east coast server. My guilds raids are so random and I’m getting tired of it. I am Alliance.

I also have friend that’s looking too for his Frost DK

Good afternoon! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst. Yes we are horde but it doesn't hurt to throw our hat in the ring! We are a semi casual mature guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. Additionally we have an actve roster with random runs happening daily. Our disc is active too!
More info-

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
Empty Threats @ Kil'Jaeden Horde
Empty Threats is currently recruiting all DPS capable of clearing mythic content for our core 20-25M raid team. All players are welcome to trial whether they are a returning veteran or new to raiding and looking to get into mythic content. We are a fun, laid back group of friends looking to push content at a steady pace on a 2 night raid schedule. We have an active discord, run keys and play games together outside of WoW.
Raid Times
10:30pm-1:30am EST (7:30pm-10:30pm pst)
Tuesday: Heroic farm for mains.
Thursday: Optional normal.
Saturday: Optional heroic for well geared alts.
Until we have at least 20 solid players to go into mythic with we will be farming heroic Antorus. Once we start mythic the schedule will change slightly and Tuesday/Thursdays will become mandatory.
AOTC, at least 950 ilvl and 75 traits.
If you don't have AOTC but have logs on what you have completed on heroic we will check them out and still possibly trial.
Fabulous#1467 on bnet or Fabulous#1317 on discord.
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

Healer (Paladin, Priest, Shaman preferred accepting all applications)

DPS (Death Knight, Shadow Priest) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
DBM rings, Are you listening, In Legion, loot is glistening. A beautiful sight we're raiding at night. Raiding in <Winter Wonderland> 2/11M Raid days/times are: Tues/Wednes/Optional Thurs 9-12PST
We are a very active guild always looking to run keys or other fun things!
i feel our schedule may fit in perfectly with what you want.

we are in need of Dps and tanks as of right now

add me if interested Dougdimadome#11661
Come check out the recruitment discord:

You can search by raid times or just make a post and quickly be contacted by many recruiters. = )
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Our current roster needs are:
Resto Druid and Shaman
Any melee dps
Non mage - range dps

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours. 11/11 H leads

Apply Here: https://cloudydayguild.enjin.com/

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Hello Ghillie,

If you are still looking we are currently looking for a rogue and plate DPS on Illidan - Horde.

Two Day Raid Week:
Raid Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST Invites start at 7:45

More about us here:
Hellooooooo Ghille!

<Immortals> is 4/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hi Ghille,

Our times may work for you - Tue. and Thur. 8:30PM PST till 11PM. You and your frost dk friend can trial with us tonight on our Sunday night heroic full clear if you'd like? We are currently 4/11M. A stable, established guild. I can tell you more about the team and guild if you add me and chat. :) Neddy#1554. Thanks!
Greetings! We are <Only The Weak Sleep> and we are a recently xferred in guild! 3 of us lead mythic raids during ToS for our previous guild, and cleared up to Sisters and were working on Desolate Host around mid-late August. We decided to come to this server and start up our own guild after taking some time away from the game recently and are looking for members interested in our raid times! We plan on full clearing at least all heroic content up until BFA and want to be Mythic ready in BFA! Ideally we will be clearing some mythic content prior to BFA as well.

Raid Schedule:
-Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am PST
-Possible Alt run Mondays

What we're looking for:
-Solid Attendance (95%+ pref.)
-Good attitude
-Willingness to learn

Plz contact me in game if interested

Hi Ghille, I would be interested in chatting with you about joining my team :)

Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights a week,
Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 4/11M, hoping to be 5/11M tonight. We use discord for voice comm and RCLootCouncil for loot distribution (3 man officer council + random good attendance raider every week). We are a laid back group of folks that like to have fun yet focus while we progress. If you are interested and want more info, please hit me up at maliwali#1577 btag or maliwali#2947 discord.