[H] 11/11M Blood DK LF guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm a Blood DK (973 ilvl) with Cutting Edge in ToS + Antorus. My guild recently broke up so I'm searching for a new long-term home for the rest of Legion and into BfA.

Ideally looking for a 11/11M guild, but 10/11M is also fine.
Prefer late-night raid times (starting 7pm PST or later).
Horde only.

Only looking to join a guild as a core tank on a main roster.
I maintain my OS reasonably, but I'm not interested in raiding as a DPS.
I'm very vocal and know when/how to use my mic mid-pull.

If you would like to talk in more detail, contact me via btag (Wraith#1203).
Or just post your ad here, if you'd prefer.

(Horde-US-Thrall) (9/11M ABT)

Tuesday: 730pm-1030(CST)
Wednesday: 730pm-1030(CST)
Thursday: 730pm-1030(CST)

Real ID-:

Lynxz#11319 (GM)

LOOKING FOR ANY EXCEPTIONAL DPS( High demand on DK,SHADOW PRIEST)Also recruiting a MAIN TANK to come prepared, perform well, able to call out external CDs, work well with our other tank and be the centerpiece of our raid team.

We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 8/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:
If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

Your times are a little early for me since I'm PST, rip.

Still looking around

<FAST> is currently looking for a tank for our main roster. Currently 11/11 mythic(US 84). We raid Friday and Saturday, 12:45 AM - 4:45 AM EST(late night).

Would love to chat with ya, Avantha#1824

Our spam if you'd like more information:

Friday & Saturday
9:45PM - 1:45AM PST (12:45AM - 4:45AM EST)

Loot Council

Now that we've completed the tier and are now focused on the future, recruitment is now fully open. With that, all skilled players of various classes and specs regardless of role are encouraged to inquire!

Add one of us to bnet if interested and let’s chat!

GM: Avantha#1824 (Former GM of US #33 Parse Culture)
Officer: TheLOOGE#11560 (Former GM of US #33 Redux)

FASTz is a new late-night, weekend raiding guild. In our first tier as a guild, we sought to achieve top 100 US and were successful.

We're a casual, semi-hardcore raid group. Firm 8 hour raid weeks. NO mandatory alts. NO mythic splits. We also aren’t pressing to mimic other established guilds. We have our own proven recipe, one that has turned out successful raid teams over the course of numerous tiers.

The goal is simple: Complete all of current content as effectively and efficiently as possible before the start of a new tier.

Here’s the key: Have fun while doing it. Being in a guild where no one likes anyone else is flat out not fun. Being in a guild where most raiders only log in for raid isn’t fun either. We realize that. So one of our foremost priorities is to cultivate a raid environment that is social, enjoyable and fun but also serious when it needs to be.

The bottom line: We want to create an atmosphere that you want to be a part of, both in and out of raid, while also emphasizing progression raiding. It’s a delicate balance that we will aim to achieve as we make our way through each tier.

An ideal raider must be adept at his or her class, but be willing to accept critique if a situation presents itself. A good attitude is just as important as pressing your buttons well. If you struggle with being a team player, whine about doing mechanics or being benched for composition purposes, and/or complain excessively about strategies or loot, we're not the guild for you. We're also not looking for burnouts or raid loggers. We want players who love raiding and playing the game in general.

If you are a player who enjoys WoW, is committed, sociable, able to attend raid without incident, and can handle a mature raiding environment -- all while being proficient at your class, then you might be exactly what we're looking for!