960 mw monk lf mythic raid

Guild Recruitment
Hello all,
As the title states I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild. Currently 1/11mythic.
I can't raid Wednesday's as of summer due to baseball.
I am semi new to healing but preform pretty good imo

Looking hopefully to stay alliance but for a the right team to grow into bfa with there isn't much I won't do.

Prefer 2 nights a week. Nothing past 1230pm est, I knowing sounds picky but like I said looking for a team to grow with.

I also would like to bring my cousin who is also 1/11m pretty decent player.
Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking for new members!

6/11 Mythic Kingaroth to 8%
Tues-Wed-Thurs 730-pacific to 1030 pacific

Team two
5/11 Mythic Saturday and Sunday 6-9 pacific

Team three
Tuesday Wednesday 630 pacific to 9 pacific

Add me on BTag in interested! JordyPie#1970
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST(830-12 EST)(530-9 PST)
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings:

High Demand: Hunters, WW/MW Monk, Boomkin

Medium Demand: Fury Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Ele/Resto shaman

Low Demand: All other dps(offspec heals a bonus)

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come. The Majority of our raiders are Mature Adults with ages ranging from 21-50.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 2/11Mythic Antorus. Each raid we try to try to start in heroic for part of it so everyone that logs on to raid can raid and get gear, then our second half is when we cut for our mythic progression. We are not a Cutting Edge guild but want to see what we can do in Mythic.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
============================ CORE RAID ============================
Focus: PvE - Heroic Raiding
Current Progression:
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal
Recruiting for Mythic.
Loot System: Personal / Master Loot “Itemization + Performance” Based
Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-11m EST

============================ GUILD INFO ============================
Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Multi-Game Community)
Server: Kel'Thuzad - High Pop - PVP Realm (10^9:1 A:H)
Faction: Alliance
Voice Server: Discord
Sponsors: Darkstar LLC.

========================= MY CONTACT INFO =========================
In-Game: ItsMikeYo#1244

Otherwise, to get in contact with someone in game, please add the following btags:
Delacour (Delacour#1483), Prtankz (Prtankz#1351)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Ret Paladin
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight
- Demon hunter
- Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
<Identity Crisis> Is progressing into mythic 1/11 and is recruiting any and all /Extraordinary DPS or Heals for Antorus The Burning Throne Mythic !

Raid times are: Tue/Thurs (Sat Heroic Runs) - 7pm PST - 10pm PST
(Raid invites start 15 mins early)

Night Team :
Lexydin-Hyjal , Btag: Koneko#11954 - Recruitment Officer
Ridicûle-Hyjal , Btag: Justsomeguy#11441 - Officer
We raid tues/thurs 9:30-12:30 est. Hit me up Charliie#1669 or discord charlie#3987
Aes Sedai is recruiting for our mythic raid team. We are an Alliance guild on Whisperwind that formed back in April 2010. The guild offers progression raiding in a friendly, laid-back environment. Our team members are adults from all walks of life who want to clear mythic content and have fun doing it.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, & Monday 8pm-11pm Eastern (7pm-10pm CST)

AtBT: 3/11M
TOS: 2/9M
NH: 5/10M
TOV: 2/3M
EN: 7/7M

Recruitment Needs:
Our primary needs are healers & ranged DPS, but we are willing to take on talented applicants of any class and role. We’d also like to encourage the applications of small to mid-size groups currently clearing heroic content who would like to move to mythic.

Other things to know about us:
Most raid necessities are provided by the guild. We have 8 bank tabs with 4 dedicated to raiding supplies. In return you are expected to contribute to the guild bank to help maintain the supply.
We use the EPGP system for loot distribution.

For more information:
Chat in-game with our guild leader or one of our officers. Venivici (Name4all2c#1268), Rhynno (Rhynno#1114), Yngve (Yngvi#1433).

You can also visit our website at http://www.aessedaiguild.com and apply online.
Heya. We're looking for a Healer and RDPS for Mythic progression. We're currently 2/11M.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord pretty much everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, but we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Add my BNET: Chronostasis#1748 if you're interested.