{H} 10/11 Mythic - 967 Holy Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
I am posting to see what's out there and if perhaps there's a guild that may be a good fit for what I'm interested in. First and foremost, a good atmosphere and community is a must. I don't enjoy a toxic environment or one full of trolls. I am not interested in swapping factions, as I have many friends I enjoy playing with already.

I have been playing a holy priest since release. I completed every raid upon release and through TBC. I didn't begin playing seriously in terms of raiding again until Legion.

I am coming from a guild that raids 12 hours a week and would honestly prefer to come down to 9 hours a week, but I'm flexible. I'm available any day except Monday from 8 PM to 2 AM EST.

I would prefer to keep as close to my own progression as possible, at least joining a guild that has killed 9 bosses in Antorus.

Thank you for reading, and if you're interested in talking with me, please post your info and btag below.
9/11 M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
Raid days / Times:
Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
Ele Sham
WW Monk

Prot Paladin or BrM Monk

Contact Information:
Zia#11407 (GM)
austin0nfire#1376 <- This is me!
<Vice> [H] Cho'gall
LF DPS for core positions
9pm - 12am EST
Please fill out this google doc if you are interested.

Add Holio#1774
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ