Resto Shaman / Holy Priest LF Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hey there!
Willing to Xfer / Faction change!
Looking to join a guild to progress in Antorus.
Raid days for me are : Mon / Wed / Fri / Sunday.

I have 11/11 Heroic EXP, with attempts on 1/11M...
However my time schedule has changed.

I have 2 Heroic/Mythic Ready Healers / DPS...
have 12 classes at 110 around 935+
Im willing to play what is needed.

If your guild fits in my raid days, Please message me/add me on Pulse112#1287

Thank you!
Hey there!

<Righteous Indignation> is a relaxed and understanding, but goal driven raiding guild open to all skilled, or willing to learn players for all areas of content, such as raiding, mythic +, and PvP. Currently we are recruiting to put together a tight knit and consistent group to start mythic progression. We need players who are ready to wipe with us, and are wanting to work and learn new fights together.

11/11H, Starting mythic
9:30-1:00am EST Saturdays
9:30-12:00am EST Sundays

We also have an OPTIONAL normal/heroic run for alts
9:30-1:00am EST (or later if desired by group) Fridays

We’d be more that happy to have you join us! If you have questions, or want to just try us out for a while in heroic runs, let me know. I’m looking forward to speaking with you!

<Hard Carry> is a Horde guild on Mal'Ganis with a plethora of experience in all environments. We are currently 4/11M in need of a few more consistent dps to continue progression. We have a solidified core group of high caliber raiders and are in need of players with similar capability and goals.

Raid times Monday and Wednesday 6-9pm CST
7-10pm EST
4-7pm PST

Recruitment needs:

Dps - any competent dps are encouraged to apply

-Min ilvl 950, 75+ traits
-Knowledge of your class
-Working mic
-Capable of memes

What you can expect from Hard Carry is a relaxed environment full of laughs and fun while still focusing on the task at hand. If you are looking for a high caliber squad on a 2 day schedule with a side of dank memes, this is the place for you.

Contact: Blkchakra#1864, RandyJoe#1378, Tigew#1215, or Dee#1514
we are actually looking for 2 of your mentioned heals!

<Warforged> 6/11 Mythic on Moon Guard is looking for skilled players, our raid days are Tues-Thurs from 9pm-12pm Eastern with optional weekend alt runs

We are looking for Select Melee, Rdps, Heals, and exceptional players with logs.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add my battletag: (or alternatively, discord name)
B1n4ryk1lla#1731 (Discord: b1n4ryk1lla#0982)

Recruitment post:
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ