970+ 9/11M lock LF raid team

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a group I can finish up this expac with and possibly beyond in BFA.
Previous raid team feel apart due to burnout and just gauging interest in a lonely little lock. Willing to go Ali or stay horde
Heya, we're looking for 950+ Healer and RDPS for Mythic progression. We're currently 2/11M. Logs are nice, if you have them, please share.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord pretty much everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, but we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Add my BNET: Chronostasis#1748 if you're interested.
Heya,

Probably Naked is 9/11 M and we raid wed/thur/sun 8:30-11:30pm EST. We have a core spot open for a warlock. Hit me up if you are interested!

smartblonde#1399
Severity of Mal'ganis, 9/11M

tues/wed/thurs 9-12pst

swiver#11128
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc. As a note, I see that your last guild fell apart due to burnout, we are committed to finishing out this xpac strong and moving into BFA with a solid team to continue.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST/9pm-12pm Realm

#battlenet // Discord
Palidans#1945
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!(edited)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 9 hours each week to main raid time.

We finished Tier 21 with a US rank of 85, and we are looking for high caliber players who are interested in continuing to push a high rate of progression into BFA.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T21 progression:
  • 11/11 M-Antorus (US 85)

T20 progression:
  • 9/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
  • 10/10 M-NH
  • 3/3 M-ToV
  • 7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
  • Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officers:
soj#11462, samiz#1174

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
  • Currently looking for Ranged DPS, though recruitment is open for high caliber players of all roles.

Where to apply:
If interested, please first read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread at our forums found here: http://humbleguild.com/forum_threads/1870090

Once you have read the thread, you may submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 10/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
Looking to recruit a lock for a core raid spot..

Name: <Wrong>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 10/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Sunday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Deism#1427
In need of a solid boomkin/ele shaman/warlock, on aggie, most tier is going to warforge right now. 8pst/11pst fri/sat/sundy

Team Umbra in Eternal Kingdom is recruiting, we are 9/11 mythic.

Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com! Add me @Novar#11553 or our team lead Magic @holylazers#1199.

If you're looking for a place that is social, you can get keys, do alt runs, etc. this is the place to be.
Vice [H] Chogall is currently recruiting dps for core spots.

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

9/11M

Add: Gub#1148
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 8/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Hi Sleezi.

We are a 10/11m two night guild (Tue/Thu 8-12 EST) looking for another warlock to add to our roster. I have linked you our info below if you are interested. Please contact me at Avermra#1219 if you have any questions. thank you!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761967023
9/11M wed/thurs 8-11pm EST. 6 hours a week.

<Vigil> of Zul'jin is a recently re-formed guild from the ashes of <Vigil> on Mal'ganis, the original merger of <Aurora> and <Death and Taxes> during WoTLK, which disbanded in WoD. The roster features about a dozen former raiders, including many that were involved in the Mists of Pandaria US 4th roster.

Past Progression:
- Mythic: Blackhand (US 16th)
- Mythic: Imperator Mar'gok (US 19th)
- Heroic: Garrosh Hellscream (US 5th)
- Heroic: Lei Shen (US 5th)
- Heroic: Sha of Fear (US 18th)
- Heroic: Madness of Deathwing (US 13th)
- Heroic: Ragnaros (US 4th)
- Heroic: Tier 11 (US 7th)
- Heroic: Lich King (US 6th)

We’ve grown up and our time to play has changed as well, so we came back to play at a 2-day, 6-hour per week schedule. In our first three weeks of mythic, we downed the first six bosses with many players who haven’t done mythic yet this expansion.

Contact & Apply
/w // BTAG: Realsmooth#1906 // DISCORD: Reals#8155

We handle applications through Discord and PMs. Visit our discord and see the #welcome channel, which lists our rules and expectations. Under that is a short little app you can PM to me on Discord.

https://discord.gg/Zrqc8Ky
Hey Sleezi!

Burn out is a terrible feeling this close to the end of an expac. We are a reform, full of life and energy! With a steller previous raid tier background looking to reform!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Affliction Warlock
Ret Paladin
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Medium:

Ele Sham
Marks Hunter

Low:
Holy Paladin
Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 9/11M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

Deathknight - Tank/DPS
Druid - Tank/Balance
Mage
Monk - Tank/DPS/Healer
Paladin - Tank/Holy
Priest - Shadow/Holy/Disc
Rogue
Shaman - Resto/Ele/Enhance
Warlock

**Exceptional players still please apply**

•We only raid two nights a week, so it’s paramount that we make effective use of our raid time, which means we need players who can adapt and learn quickly.

•Attendance is very important! We realize that real life takes precedence, but with our shorter raid schedule you should strive for 100% attendance. We keep a tight raid roster to minimize sitting and we depend on raid attendance to maintain that.

Social skills are just as important to us as your raiding skills. We want you to be a member who is dedicated to our community and logs in for more than just raid nights!

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Dracs#1320 - Raid Leader
Willow#1693 - GM
http://www.reawaken-staghelm.com
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
Tabbed Out
9/11M Progression
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Wednesday,Thursday,Sunday
830pm - 1200am EST

Long standing guild located on bleeding hollow. Going back to Ulduar & Before. Alt runs and m+ ran daily. majority of the guild on a first name basis. we need a range

www.tabbedout.net
Sme#11814
Skilless#1617
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. These will be core positions for the rest of Legion and going into BFA.

About us: Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)