Tank LF Mythic ABT home

Guild Recruitment
11/11 H progression (all pugged)

Looking to advance to Mythic Raiding, need a home with a more Casual/hardcore experience than a full out HC group. Want to succeed and have fun not just loot !@#$%.

Have lots of XP running my own Pugs, know all the fights and can follow directions.

Always fully Enchanted and Gem'd and prepared for raids (Food, pots etc.)

Anytime is pretty much good for me but would prefer later at night than earlier in the day.

I will handle my own transfer expenses' etc

Contact me here or in game or Bnet (Rashek#1306)

Hi there!

<Testudo> [A] 2/11M on Dalaran US is in URGENT need of acquiring a talented tank for our mythic progression. DK or Druid preferred however all who are interested are welcome to inquire.

We are also in search of talented Ranged DPS with a high need for a warlock, spriest (preferably with healer offspec) and mage. However, all exceptional RDPS are encouraged to apply.

Additionally we have a HIGH need for a DH DPS, however all exceptional DPS are welcome to inquire. We are also in search of active members who are interested in joining us for heroic farm nights, rated battlegrounds, mythic +, and other such guild activities.

About us: We came together during ToS with the mutual goal of progressing through the current mythic content. Our main philosophy is that we want to have fun while progressing. Additionally, we feel raid spots should be competitive and those who are not performing in their role will be asked to sit until they are able to improve. We have an active discord, like to joke around between pulls, and generally promote a fun raid environment.

Average age: 21+
Raid times: 8-11pm EST (server time) Tuesday & Wednesdays
Server/Faction: Dalaran US / Alliance

For additional info. please contact:

BNET: combatwombat#1411 (me) or Discord: combatwombat#7971 (best way to reach me)

You can also contact one of our officers below:

BNET: Kkbay#1884 or Discord: Discord Larli#7741
BNET: Picclo#1865 or Discord Picclo#4429
Any horde guilds out there looking for a tank?