[H&A] <Ex Inferno> is LF you!

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a place to call your home? The last guild you’ll ever have to join? Look no further than <Ex Inferno>, an 18+ gaming community with over a decade of presence in World of Warcraft! We have players on both the thriving Horde side (Area 52) and the budding Alliance side (Stormrage). Come together on our very active Discord to group with a plethora of other players doing whatever you love to do; mythic+, raiding, PvP, achieves, collecting, farming, flying in circles in Dalaran while you chat aimlessly for hours about nothing—whatever! You’ll find like minded people here to do it with you! Or pop into one of the many other games our community plays!

Not a raider? Not a problem! Ex Inferno isn’t just for the raiding community. We’re open to anyone looking to play with some great people! We’re especially great for those who want to play on both the Horde and Alliance side with familiar faces on each, though playing both factions is not required.

Interested in raiding?
    Team Pink [H]
    Wed 8:30 - 10 pm EST
    Friday 8:30 - 11:30 pm EST
    1/11M
    Heroic progression – The working man’s progression raid.

Team Green [H]
    Mon/Tues 8:30 - 11 pm EST
    4/11M
    Mythic progression – Have fun. Play hard. Personal accountability.

Team Red [H]
    Fri/Sat 9 pm – 12 am EST
    5/11M
    Mythic progression – Hold my beer and watch this!

Team Orange [H]
    Wed/Thu 8:30 – 11 pm EST
    Flexible progression - the fun, learning team!

Team Purple [A]
    TBD (Most likely Thu 8 pm – 12 am EST)
    No progression. Forming in BfA – One night stand.

Can’t find a team that meets your time and/or playstyle? Ex Inferno is always open to new raid teams! Contact an officer for details!

Head over to exinferno.com to see what we’re up to and, while you’re there, grab the link to our Discord server! Everyone is welcome to come in and chat!

Want some more information or are interested in joining? Here’s how to contact me!
Battlenet: iamadecoy#1447
Discord: Ytesia#1692

Or join our Discord and ping us with an @Officer tag. An officer will get back to you for chatting ASAP!
^
Hi there! We're are a couple looking for a guild to get into Mythic so we don't have any exp in that area yet. Please note that neither of us has the will to dps and would only like to heal/tank. Here are our details: 

Holy Priest
Equipped ilvl: 958 for raid gear, 961 M+
Experience: 11/11H, 0/11M
I also have a monk MW and resto druid at 940+ I can use instead. 

Brewmaster Monk
Equipped ilvl: 940, recently made a new one on A52, old one stuck on another server, so still getting some gear. But has a 966 Blood DK in the meantime if needed but will be mailing the monk.
Experience: 11/11H, 1/11M

My Bnet: Brittany#12931
My Discord: brittany#0219
Hey Kassandra!

I'm talking with the officers of all the raid teams now and I'll letcha know if anyone can fit you guys in! I've passed along your contact info as well!
Hi! I'm a 934 Havoc DH currently in the process of searching for a new guild as the few that I have been in since joining the Horde on A52 have either died of natural causes or just not lived up to my expectations. I prefer guilds that have a lot to offer from pve: raiding, dungeons, old content, achievements and such to pvp: mostly just random battle grounds but, my biggest thing is finding a guild that has a high active player base and is social! I quite enjoy having people to talk to while doing stuff or people willing to help with things. Is your guild all of the above? I would just love to find a place that feels like home :) Thanks!!

PS: I generally come with a DK husband :)
Hi Lacuna!

Yes, that describes our guild perfectly! Add me on Battlenet or Discord and we can talk more! Also, feel free to grab the Discord link from exinferno.com and come hang out whenever. We love getting to know new people!
All raid teams currently have open spots! Contact me or jump in our Discord if you want to chat!
^
^
Don't forget to leave your btag if you're interested in talking with me!
DPS highly needed for both mythic teams!
^
^
Where's all the DPS?!
WTB DPS for all the teams!
974 Blood DK and 972 Frost dk (Package) Both looking for a home.
Vengence DH looking to Raid and do Mythics weekly and regularly. Back to WOW after some tkme off but play daily and need an active guild to help gear up and play with.
Void - Currently neither of the mythic teams are looking for a tank. Just DPS! I can ask with the other teams, if heroic progression is fine with you (I assumed by your item levels you'd be interested in the mythic teams, though).

Jay - Feel free to head to our website and pop into our Discord to see if Pink or Blue might be willing to work with you on tanking. I know they currently have tanks, but they may be willing to DPS. I'm not sure!
Team Green will trial DPS on Area 52 in the first 4 bosses of Mythic tonight!
Green 1 shot the first 4 in mythic last night! Working on Portal Keeper now! Still need ranged DPS!