3/11M 967 Ret Pally LFG

Guild Recruitment
Looking for guild that is progressing mythic, logs are available ( but not for mythic, guild kept those private). Currently, 3/11M with a bunch of 50% wipes on Eonar(do have High Command kill). Or looking for active guild that is content with heroic clears, I am not looking for heroic progression but if you have heroic on farm every week, then I am game for that as well. I typically raid anyday except Friday between the hours of 8pm-12am EST. I do prefer to stay on Stormrage as majority of my gold making alts are on that server. You can catch me in game at gavinx-stormrage or cashstrapped-icecrown (I spend a lot of time on that character). Looking forward to chatting with ya.
Hey,

We are 3/11M, will be 4/11 on Monday.

<Hard Carry> on Mal'Ganis. We are currently 3/11M in need of a few more consistent dps to continue progression. We have a solidified core group of high caliber raiders and are in need of players with similar capability and goals.

Raid times Monday and Wednesday 6-9pm CST
7-10pm EST
4-7pm PST

Recruitment needs:

Dps - any competent dps are encouraged to apply

Min ilvl 950, 75 traits
Knowledge of your class
Working mic
Capable of memes

Our goals going forward on this new server are to consistently clear content at a high rate of pace in the 6 hour raid window we have. We will be running high level mythics throughout the week and progressing to our maximum potential on raid nights.

What you can expect from Hard Carry is a relaxed environment full of laughs and fun while still focusing on the task at hand. Once content is considered on farm we will be pursuing sale runs and continuing progression. If you are looking for a high caliber squad on a 2 day schedule with a side of dank memes, this is the place for you.

Dee#1514
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Ret Paladin
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight
- Demon hunter
- Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
We are on mal’ganis horde 5/11m we raid tues and wed 9-12est and Thursday is full heroic clear. Thursday is optional. Feel free to add smoobo#1704 for more questions
If you're willing to server transfer, I think we could be a really good fit for you. We currently have no ret paladins and raid 8-12 EST. Please add me on btag (koriwest#1711)

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
1-2 Healers

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
Application information at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=7852

Team Battalion (NEW!) is a three day a week, late night Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus.

Class Needs:
All

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm PST - 12pm PST

About our Team
Battalion is a brand new raid team forming in the Eternal Kingdom community. This team's goal is to clear current Mythic content while maintaining a professional atmosphere and having fun. We value our community above all else and believe strongly in the team before the individual.

About our Community
Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
Hey there Brother ready my blurb below. It would mean a server tfer but were a good group looking for good members

88 posts
1 day ago

Good Afternoon All,

Sensation Gaming is recruiting more solid DPS for mythic progression. We are a family first guild pushing mythic with some great people with like minded goals. Right now we sit 2/11M and 2.5 hour Heroic nights to farm gear.

We expect all applicants to come correct with appropriate gear, class mastery, and knowledge of fights.

Raid nights
Thursday and Friday 8-11pm server (6-9 PST)

Members will be brought to 2 trial weeks before consideration for core.

On the other side we run a fantastic enviornment where you can call home away from home. People constantly run keys, pvp, and do fun stuff together and we pair up with our branch on Darkspear with most things.

PST for details, BTAG below
siobert#1915
Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
[H] Tichondrius <Mythic Plus> Recruitment is an 11/11 H and 2/11 M. Currently we have a raid roster that is 90% solid but we would like to make some tweaks, improvements and players that have the ability to push our raiders to their edge to create a more competitive atmosphere.

We currently raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:00 pm server (9:00 pm EST) to 9 pm server (12:00 am EST). Throughout the week we are continuously pushing mythic plus keys, and Raider.IO scores.

What we are looking for now you may ask? I’m glad you did ask! Currently we have different priorities.

HIGH
Holy Paladin
Holy Priest
Restoration Druid
Ranged DPS

LOW
Melee DPS
Tanks

Any and all highly qualified applicants will be considered.

Please either apply at http://mythicplus.proboards.com/ or add Plumpspoon#1836 or Jerry#1647 or Reminissions#11559 or Riykiu#1703 or Jentastic#1967.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856