8/11M Rogue LF M Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am an 8/11M Rogue that is looking for a weekday raiding guild. I am available Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur from 7:30pm to 12am CST. I am looking for a Horde guild to finish ABT with and move forward into BfA. I currently main rogue but I have mained/played Warrior and Hunter this Xpac and keep them up to par gear-wise. I am always willing to swap spec/class for the right situation.

Rogue's logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/flawps

Warrior's logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/flawps

Hunter's logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/lemmesmangit

Add me at Flops#11882 on Bnet, Flawps#6969 on Discord, or msg below.
Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
<Freelance> is a mythic raiding Alliance guild on US Proudmoore.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Freelance is a group of friends that share a common vision: a skilled, open and constructive progression raiding environment. We take raiding seriously and progress adamantly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – enjoying our time and creating an enjoyable place for everyone to improve and grow in play and in person.

Freelance has three main raid nights per week – Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm PST (8:30-11:30 EST). In addition to our Mythic team, we sell heroic clears within the realm to generate guild revenue and organize speed clears of lower content for Artifact Power on off nights. Many of our players alt around every other night of the week and/or enjoy challenging themselves with high level M+ keys. We believe that a guild is much more than its raiders and is strongest when its players work together no matter the toon, time or task!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message anyone in Freelance, or add one of us below:
Compy - Raid Leader (Compy#1134)
Stareana (Solidflash#1444)
Zoenya (Tyranica#11436)
Ariennye (Betherix#1150)
Slipadina (Slip#1269)
Hello! [H] <SRS> On Illidan is currently 10/11M, just starting progression on Argus. We are definitely looking for DPS to strengthen our roster.

Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to Mythic raid at a high level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

We have a guild website: www.srsguild.com to apply,
and if you have any questions ask:
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
bump! lf to join by Monday for reset
Hey there! We are going to be working on progression into Mythic in the next week. If you are looking for someone to start the progression with we might be your guild. If you are at all interested feel free to contact me.

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 9/11M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Tank
1 Healer

**Exceptional players still please apply**

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Heroic Farm/Alt Raid.
Optional Friday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Alt Raid.

Current Progress: 9/11M, 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:

Here's our guild site:

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986