975 6/11M Hpally lf horde guild

Guild Recruitment

Looking for a mythic raiding guild that is around 6/11M. I was alliance on stormrage but decided to transfer to horde to do m+ with irl friends.

I am a very active no lifer. I also raid on a feral druid alt which is 4/11M which raids on Wed/Thurs so I'm ideally not wanting to give up those raid days. My paladin is by far my main. I have only been pushing keys for about a month now but im 2800 on raider io. https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Depti

I have a few logs for my paladin but a lot of my old guilds logs were deleted: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/depti

i also have some mythic agramar progression logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/AJKGjhbd2gZP6aYr

the logs that were leftover were recorded either directly by me or another guildy occassionally. We brought way too many healers most fights we would 5-6 heal unfortunately.

I have been a competitive player since tbc. I am more than willing to fill out any length of application just let me know.

my bnet is Depti#11876
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
at Tanagra is a Horde, heroic raiding focus guild located on Hyjal-US server(West / PST). We are a Semi-casual-ish guild that began raiding strong in WoD. We are Fun and Friendly group of players joining forces to Progress through all current Tier content. Over all great group of Core players to raid with here, alot of different/ fun minds!

Recruiting to push into Mythic Raids

Current Progress --
3 / 11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
11 / 11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Recruitment: -- For Legion: Antorus, the Burning Throne

What we are Currently Looking for...
Tanks - Full
Healers - 1 spot
DPS - Range DPS -- Highly looking Flex Classes(DPS/Off Spec Healing)

Even if not listed We shall consider any Strong Applications

Raiding Schedule
Raiding 2 days a week on Weekends, 4 hours per Raid night
Friday and Saturday @ 7pm - 11pm PST

As for voice chat -- we use Discord, which is must for raids.

For those interested in joining the guild or any other questions, you can get a hold of One of our Guild Recruiters @SwisherSweet#1925 and Darten#1190 (GM), or Demon#11147 (Recruit Lead/Officer))
<Linkin Parses> - Tichondirus currently 8/11M Antorus.
Recruiting DPS & healers for mythic progression.
Late night guild raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:30pm - 2:00am server (PST).
Vikson #1262 for more info.
<Omnipotent Psychosis> is currently recruiting for our 6/11M raid team.
Mandatory: Fri/Sat 830-1200 EST
Optional: Tues/Weds normal/heroic clear 830-1200 EST

MW monk

Havoc DH

Apply at: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdVRz5pzjG or send a Btag request to an officer below

For more information refer to https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Omnipotent+Psychosis 955 ilevel minimum with at least weapon rank 75 and some Mythic Antorus experience. Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm EST to push for +15 chests/gear.

We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. If you are a dedicated player looking for an active Mythic raiding guild, this is the place for you. If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet.

Virtuous#1462-Guild Master
Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer
Alezaurora#1625 Bnet
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
Guild: Juice Crew(US-Thrall)

Faction: Horde

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Cleared: Leadership has clear 6/11M

Recruitment Contacts: Shazi (Jyster#1842) , Felwyne (Jerst#1698) , Snew (Vorph#1848)

Needs: Open recruiting, in the process of rebuilding with solid core of players that plan to progress and continue raiding during BFA.

We are looking to build our ranks with people who are liked minded and want to raid more than just the normal side of things. The 15 of us we have currently have all clear 6/11M and left our old guild because of it falling apart from the top down.
Hey there,

Cheers and best of luck.
Kitten Mittens is a semi hardcore Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We are an adult (21+) guild. We are looking to nearly or completely clear Antorus while it is current. We offer a very friendly atmosphere. We don't tolerate drama, toxicity, racism, etc. of any sort.

Progression: 3/11M Antorus
Raid times: Tues/Wed - 8:30-11:30 EST
Loot: Loot Council

The guild runs things on off night as well. A lot of us are mythic plus junkies and are always looking to run them. We run an alt raid (optional) on weekends for lower difficulties than our progression team is currently at.

What we are looking for:

Healers: Hpally

DPS- Currently recruiting a few caster dps. Vanq tier dps is highly highly preferred.

Even if you don't see your class listed above, please don't hesitate to apply!

Socials are welcome to join!

What we expect from you:
Complete understanding of class/spec.
Always looking to improve (simming, research, etc.)
Open minded/accepting of constructive criticism.
Working headset/mic/discord.
Strong internet connection.
Computer that can handle a raid environment.

We expect raiders to come to raid prepared at least 15 minutes prior. This includes having proper enchants, gems, pots, flasks etc.

Any questions, concerns, etc feel free to get in touch!

Hey there,

Cheers and best of luck.
We're <Extra Cute> on Mal'Ganis and WE WANT YOU! We are a community of friends who have played together throughout multiple expansions and formed this guild to raid at a level in the semi-hardcore spectrum with like-minded individuals. It is important to note that although Mythic Raiding is our highest priority, we are a community that spends a lot of time together doing M+ or even playing other games such as: PUBG; League of Legends; Legion TD 2; and even things like Cards against humanity and Skribbl.io, or just chilling in discord and watching videos together.

Currently Recruiting:
deathknight (tank) high
demon hunter (tank) high
druid (all specs)-high
monk (healer)-high
monk (dd)-high
paladin (protection)-high
paladin (retribution)-medium
priest (healer)-high
priest (dd)-medium
shaman (elemental)-high
shaman (enhancement)-high
shaman (restoration)-high
warrior (dd)-medium
High Priority on the classes/specs listed above ESPECIALLY A TANK and RESTO SHAMAN but if you don't see your class listed feel free to apply anyway because we're always looking for good players.

We're Looking for players who exhibit the following traits/character:
Enthusiastic about raiding. Dedication and Loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content.

We use a Loot Council system to properly disperse gear among our players to better serve the guild during progression. Gear will go to players who best fit the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing to raid and perform well will have priority on the gear. Consistency and performance aside, gear will go the classes/specs who will benefit the most from the pieces to push our progression.

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12:00pm CST. In order to raid with us we require all trials and raiders to be able to maintain at least a 90% attendance rate.

You can read our Recruitment Information and Apply via the discord link below:

Hello! [H] <SRS> On Illidan is currently 10/11M, just starting progression on Argus. We have an immediate spot for a Holy Paladin.

Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to Mythic raid at a high level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: All DPS classes and specs.

We have a guild website: www.srsguild.com to apply,
or please add:
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have an IMMEDIATE spot for Hpally and Melee dps!

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: If your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Paladin
Ele Shaman

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 10/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
Whats good. We are former raiders of past tiers in Vigil/blood legion/vodka

VIGIL - zuljin 8/11M with .5% wipe on coven
Schedule - wed/thurs 8-11pm EST

discord for more info: https://discord.gg/Zrqc8Ky

/w // BTAG: Realsmooth#1906 // DISCORD: Reals#8155
Hello added you on real id we are 6/11m and looking for 1 healer. We raid tues wed 9-12est krutchs#1306