973 Hpriest LF Horde guild

Guild Recruitment
9/11M is my current progress with the guild Style Points on Mal'ganis. Style Points disband on 3/9/18 and now I am looking for a new home. I'm a very quiet/reserved person; who is best at following and taking orders. I just want a guild that is long lasting and a group who is competent to complete content before the deadline. I am dedicated and value peoples time and effort. I have also only missed two raids this whole expansion.

I am open to many schedules and times to raid. My work always closes at 8pm eastern, so anytime/day after that given time will work. I can always request evenings off for other raid times that dont start after 8pm, but that will take a few weeks before that kicks into my system for work.

I also would like to stay on Mal'ganis, but Ill consider other things.

Contact me anytime,

Evollette#1187
**Guild**: <Essence>
**Faction**: Horde
**Server**: Tichondrius (US)
**Raid Times/Days**: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
**Cleared**: 11/11 Mythic US 84th
**Applications**: Feel free to apply at http://essence-us.enjin.com/
**Recruitment Contacts**: DISCORD: Nerfusername#4874 BATTLE.NET: Nerf#11711
**Wowprogress**: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Essence
**Needs**: We’re looking for outstanding players with a consistency for excellence to add to our core roster. All classes will be considered.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Heyoo, think of how cost effective staying on Mal'Ganis would be!

We're looking to add another healer to our raid

<Enigma> is currently 9/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com Make sure to say JELLIES sent you in the "more info" box!

Any questions? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Vice [H] Chogall looking for a healer for a core spot

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

9/11M

Add:
Gub#1148
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 9/11M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Healer
1-2 DPS
Tank

**Exceptional players still please apply**

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Willow#1693
http://www.reawaken-staghelm.com