966 mage 6/11m LF late night guild

Guild Recruitment
hello, 966 frost mage with 2 years of mythic exp. Always trying to push and better myself. I like mythic plus and other content. My guild is currently not raiding and im looking to continue where i left off. Contact me at coopscoop#1710
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged/ 1 Tank is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hi Magecoop,
Ill keep this sweet & short

<To be Determined> 6/11M is a Horde guild on Arthas PVP server.

We raid Tues/Thurs with optional Sundays for Heroic clears (alts are welcome!) from 9:30pm (EST) to 12:30am (EST). If at all interested contact me @Hepy#1456 or Jordone#1898.

When not raiding we are usually running mythic +, clearing old content, playing a dozen other games together or just making fun of each other in discord.

Have a nice a day :D
Hellooooooo Magecoop!

<Immortals> is 5/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
9/11 M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
Raid days / Times:
Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
Ele Sham
WW Monk

Contact Information:
Zia#11407 (GM)
Nomnomzz#1648 - Myself

Would love to hear from you!
Hi Magecoop,

We're seeking more more DPS to keep our roster flush, with core spots available to earn.

We're 5/11M currently, with 3% wipes on Imonar. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30p, - 10:30pm CST on Illidan. I'm much more interested in the player and someone who can get along with a group, rather than the class. Currently we have just 1 other Mage, and he's fire.

Add me on Bnet: MAAKSEL#1909 or Discord eCakes#2412 if you would like to discuss!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Core weekdays Tue/WedThur 10pm-1:15am pacific 8/11mXP(DPS/Tank/Raid Lead)

Weekend team fri/sat 10pm-1:15am pacific 4/11m(DPS/Heal/Raid Lead)

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

Currently 8/11 mythic.

Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Still lookin
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
<Extra Cute> (Mal'ganis) is made up by a group of friends that are tired of guilds disbanding and poor leadership. The guild is currently 6/11M and we are looking to form a successful long term raiding guild that will push content in an efficient, quality and relaxed atmosphere.

Currently Recruiting:
Open Recruitment all exceptional players are welcomed!

High demand for :
Shaman (healer/dps)
Monk (healer/dps)

We have adopted a Loot Council system to properly disperse gear among our players to better serve the guild during progression. Gear will go to players who best fit the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing to raid and perform well will have priority on the gear. Consistency and performance aside, gear will go the classes/specs who will benefit the most from the pieces to push our progression.

What we're looking for:

Enthusiasm about raiding. Dedication and loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content.

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12:00pm CST. In order to raid with us we require all trials and raiders to be able to make at least a 90% attendance rate.

You can app in our discord at https://discord.gg/wSHYHGs

Hey Magecoop!

We have an immediate need for an exceptional recruit such as yourself as we finish up Mythic ABT (6/11M) and push for cutting edge.
If we sound like a good fit battletag add myself or any of the others listed below. We hope to hear from you soon :)

Guild: Deviancy – Alliance
Server: Stormrage – Normal
Days and Hours: Tuesday/Sunday/Monday 8:30-1130 EST / 7:30-10:30 CST / 6:30-9:30 MST / 5:30-8:30 PST
Progression: 5/10M NH 9/9H ToS 4/9M ToS

Who Are We:
Deviancy was an established guild on the Argent Dawn server that has recently moved to Stormrage.
Many of the core members started together during BC and have continued to raid together off and on throughout the years
Our Discord chat is lively with various topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed
progression throughout the expansion and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders to our roster to continue
our push through Mythic content. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ as
well as other games such as Hearthstone and Overwatch. Raids are a fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm
content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights.

For previous progression please see: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/Bacon

We use a loot council system, assigning gear according to greatest need.
Loot is given the following priority for progression raids is roughly as follows:
DPS > Tanks > Heals.

Applicant requirements:

• A minimum of 80% attendance to stay on the active raid roster.
• Logs of your previous raid experience, preferrably from the most current Tier.
• A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require).
• A viable off-spec is a great bonus.
• With this tier we will require that all applicants have Concordance of the Legionfall.

Guild Recruitment Needs:

Current Recruitment needs:
holy paladin
WW monk

Disc/shadow Priest
Death Knight
demon hunter
dps warrior

enhancement shaman
balance druid

ret paladin
feral druid
elemental shamans

That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration. For
off server exemplary applicants, we also do provide paid Character Transfers.

If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers or myself:

• Ampeers – Shipmate#11867
• Daerrus - Noise#1913
• Còrgen - Corgen#1742
• Desanne - kalzaar#1453
• Triadge - Triadge#1814
Reviving a guild that started almost 10 years ago on a new server. We have mythic experienced people ranging from 7/11M Ant to 2/11M Ant. In addition we have players with CE in previous legion tiers. The goal is to get CE every tier and build toward BFA.

Cleared Normal and Heroic Antorus in first raid cycle - 2/22/18
3/11M with a few people missing

Raid Schedule:
Main Raids Wed/Thurs 6:30pm-9:30pm PST (9:30pm-12:30pm EST) - may consider a third raid night in the future.
Loot Council:
Loot awarded based on performance, attendance, and who will benefit the most.
-Round out roster for Mythic Ant and build towards BFA - CE is the goal every tier. Talent of applicants will determine pace.
-PvP focused players welcome
-Mythic Plus focused players welcome
-Competitive raid environment with a limited schedule
-Be willing to take criticism, but not being toxic
-Players that prioritize mechanics

My Experience:
-Raid Lead/GM from BC-Cataclysm - Completed all content on hardest difficulties
-Notable in Legion - CE Gul'dan, 8/9M KJ, 7/11M Ant but previous guild stopped raiding

Core: High level experienced players looking for efficient progression in a shorter raid commitment.

Recruiting: ***Openly recruiting all for BFA***

Antorus Needs:

High: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, Disc Priest, Moonkin, Warlock
Medium: Strong Ranged DPS, Flex Healer, Flex Tank, WW Monk
Low: Drama

Even if your class or spec is not listed, we encourage you to contact us anyway. More detailed list on wowprogress.

Add me if you want to chat:
Guild Master: Xantoniel#1517
<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and capable, active players.

High Priority for a:

Resto Druid

Actively seeking a:
Enhancement Shaman
Affliction/Demo Lock

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 9/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com
Are you looking for a well established adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who enjoy playing WoW at a high level with high caliber people? If so, <Freelance> may be the home for you!
Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking for new members!

7/11 Mythic Tues-Wed-Thurs 730 pacific to 1030 pacific

Add me on btag! JordyPie#1970
<Coup de Grace> (A) of Azjol-Nerub (6/11M) is currently recruiting ranged dps just like you for our mythic progression team! Formed in 2008, Coup has been a stable guild for a decade, with many of our members having raided together for much of that time.

We raid Tues/Weds from 9:00-11:30 EST, and Sunday from 8:00-11:30 EST. We offer guild repairs, old content/achievement/alt runs on off-nights, and plenty of guild m+ (we have groups pushing high M+ keys several nights a week).

If you're interested in chatting more about the guild, hit me up at Skuldawg#1199. :D
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 10/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
Guild: <Second Attempt>
Faction: Alliance
Server: Sargeras
Raid Times T/W/TH 9:30pm-12:30am PST
Cleared: 2/11 Mythic
Applications: http://www.secondattemptgaming.com
Contact Info: Wonka#1307 (Bnet) Indofear#1324 - (Bnet)
Needs: DPS And Healer