Returning raid lead looking for guild (horde)

Guild Recruitment
GUILD FOUND, Thanks all!

--==Returning raid lead looking for guild (Horde)==--

What I can offer you:
    Years of experience raiding from vanilla to legion
    Experience playing most class/spec combos at raiding level
    Multiple expansions experience leading raids
    excellent situational awareness
    excellent use of voice comms as needed for coordination
    strong understanding of UI elements (WA, TMW etc)
    typically complete heroic level content with some mythic content
    deep experience with how class, raid mechanics work

What I'm looking for:
    raiding times M-F from 7pm PST (10pm EST) or weekends
    healing or dps position (specifically as a priest)
    can perform holy, disc, shadow
    raid lead position (optional)
    2 night a week guild (possibly 3 nights during progression)
    Ideally I'd like to stay on my server group but will Xfer for right match

The above aside, I strongly recommend a few runs to get an idea of each others set up and vibes.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like to know more at Wreck#11168

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server. Even though we aren't recruiting a raid lead, we do need some dps!

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST/9pm-12pm Realm

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
Thank you Nymphonia for your response!
Unfortunately because I am in California, I am limited to 7pm PST (10pm EST).
I updated my post to add the times.
if you find you can raid earlier, I'd love to chat with's some spam for your reading enjoyment ;)

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
Hey inspire

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional shadow priest for our roster.

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild.  We have slowed down to a semi-casual raiding environment. We have active players, and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We are recruiting players for current raiding as well as BFA! So if you are a returning player or re-roll this would be a great place for ya.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)

Apply At

If you have questions, hit up Bryce#8569 on DISCORD
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Thank you Rowin, Gluttonyx, Valz for your responses.
Unfortunately due to your raid times and my need to raid PST times, I am unable to proceed with considerations unless somehow raid times are as follows:

starting 7:00pm PST (10pm EST)
[Illidan[H] Exodus

About Us:
To keep it short and to the point, we're a older crew (30's-40's in age range) that is heroic focused with some casual mythic aspirations. We're a smaller group, but a group where most of us have known each other for over 5 years and some of us have even played together since vanilla. We've achieved AotC for all tiers this expansion.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday 8-11pm and Fridays 8-11pm EST
Hoping to dip our feet into Mythic now that we have AotC, but if we don't then we'll typically clear heroic on Wednesdays, with alt runs or off days on Fridays.

What We're Looking For:
Mature peeps who respect each others time, know that our careers and families come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome any solid like-minded players as well as looking for the following classes/roles:

Ranged DPS: Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock
Healer: Druid, Paladin

Contact Info:
Kirsae (Calius#1360)
Shamk (Shamk#1820)
Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747)
Hi Bakua,

Many aspects of your guild sound really appealing, and if it wasn't for your raiding times, I would seriously consider transfering over.

Unfortunately I don't get home from work until 6:30pm PST (9:30pm EST)

I would literally be late to every raid!
Good evening! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst, and optional alt/transmog runs on Sunday. We are a semi casual mature guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. We All have careers, some have families, like myself. That said our wow time is our time away from adulting! It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. Additionally we have an actve roster with random runs happening daily. Our disc is active too! More info-

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
Hey, we are a 11/11 Heroic guild looking for more to start pushing through mythic.

Thursdays & Sunday 9pm - 12am PST.

Exodus is a 11 year old raiding guild on Silver Hand. We have a tight knit communtiy that is open to people from all walks of life. We are decently laid back, like to have fun, and kill pixels. We ask interested parties to join us in Discord for a chat and then we will bring you on a run or two before asking you to switch servers. We provide flasks, food, vantus runes, enchants and gems for raiders. We use Personal Loot and EPGP for distributing unwanted items.

Current Recruitment:
High Priority: Mage, DPS druid, DPS DK, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman, Swing tank (any dps spec), Rogue, Hunter, WW Monk
Medium Priority: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Dps DH, DPS Warrior, Enh Shaman,
Not Recruiting: Ret Paladin (unless they are a swing tank)

Anani: Anani#1620 (bnet), Anani#5843 (Discord)
Good day Abscynth,

After discussing, I believe your guild and raid times will be an excellent fit for me, and I feel I can provide a valuable addition to your roster as well.

I will transfer over shortly.

Thank you everyone else for your consideration and time!