Guild Recruitment
Hello all! My name is X. I am a vanilla player/raider looking for a new guild to call home. The day don't matter but the times are concrete at 7:30pm(est)- 11:30pm(est). I can NOT go pass 11:30pm.I am heroic clear and 2/11M. I and up to changing my class next xpac to fit the team Warrior,Druid,Death Knight. Plz leave a Short post here with your info and add me at Xlor#11272. THANKS FOR READING
Still looking
I am willing to Dps or heal but have no geared to them plz no pvp realms
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Hi there,

Would love to chat with you!

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin (great high pop realm) Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC, much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for RDPS, but open to any and all solid capable DPS interested in the team.

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern. We stop on time, regardless, so we are right in your time frame.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404 or Kosh#1220. Hope to hear from you

Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Still here would LOVE to tank
Still looking
Hey X!

Roll Initiative is a reroll guild on the Zul'Jin server. We are recruiting all roles currently. Very friendly environment. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 4:30 PST - 7:30. Currently we are still in the leveling process and are capped at level 70. We do the raids/ dungeons for the current expansion we are capped at.

Why would I join a guild that is still leveling and capped at level 70 you ask? Well capping at levels makes it to where no one is power leveling to max level and leaving others in the dust. We level as a group to build community bonds and friendships that will make the game fun for everyone involved.

We have a great environment and it would be nice to add you to it. As a returning player myself, I find it nice to restart from the basics to learn everything I have missed.

For any questions, please contact me on battlenet @ Jagermeifter#1410 or on discord at Jagermeifter#0282. You can also check out our guild website at rollinitiative.gamerlaunch.com

Hope to hear from you soon!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. Horde side does not offer mythic raiding but does offer normal and heroic
Horde Raiding - Thrall

Tues: 9:00pm to 11:00pm EST
Thur: 9:00pm to 11:00 pm EST
Sat: 8:00pm to 11:00 pm EST

. More on them can also be found here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300110762?page=1
Still looking
still looking
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ranged DPS: Open
Melee DPS: Open
Tank: Open

Alts also welcome!

Contact Info:
Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Still looking to tank next Xpac
Hey there! Check us out, Would love to chat!

Still looking
I also have a Shadow Priest and Ele Shaman that I could -play
Hello X,
Check us out here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761918165

We are active players who run weekly 10-15 M+s on a BUNCH of alts, we complete the TW weeklies together, we PVP and do random stuff on the side on top of raiding. We have been together for a long time some of us have been together for 6 years. We have become more of a family than just a guild. Check us out. There is always room to bring people in.
I know that coming back at the end of Legion can be a bit overwhelming and I may have the answer to your solution. I could go on about my guild but I figured it best to just leave my link and this way you can read it at your leisure. As for the times on the recruitment post they are wrong and I haven't changed them yet but instead of going till 9:30 PST server time, we stop at 9 PST server time.

I hope to hear from you once you read it and if you feel it might work out, if nothing else but to answer your questions you may have. Again, welcome back and good luck in your search.

Happy Hunting,

still here
hello still looking