Female trolls/tauren

General Discussion
Why is everyone boring on horde and play a female elf.. you play horde u may as well play a horde race. Sucks to see org full of blood elves and night elves
Erm, okay....
if you want to know why they play female elf's. Just ask yourself why you play human.
Which begs the question, why play a human? You are one in real life (I think), so why not something different and interesting?

Nice clown suit, by the way. Oh, and Sunday was over seven hours ago.
03/12/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Chilayllenn
if you want to know why they play female elf's. Just ask yourself why you play human.

I play all races
I would have a female troll, but I can't stand the forced earrings, and there's no hairstyles I like for them (and yes, I checked the barbershop). As for orcs/tauren, I dislike the female orc running animation, and tauren of either gender just feel too slow.
03/12/2018 04:37 AMPosted by Leonphoenix
03/12/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Chilayllenn

I play all races

If that's really true, then what do you have against elves? Or is it, "I play all races except boring ones, like elves"? What you consider boring isn't to others, you know. Be thankful that everyone doesn't think just like you, or it really would get boring.
03/12/2018 04:43 AMPosted by Kielikki
03/12/2018 04:37 AMPosted by Leonphoenix

I play all races

If that's really true, then what do you have against elves? Or is it, "I play all races except boring ones, like elves"? What you consider boring isn't to others, you know. Be thankful that everyone doesn't think just like you, or it really would get boring.

Because every 1 being same race is boring
I play all races

I think what he's getting at is that literally half of the Horde is elves, females especially. Just seems weird is all. It's Alliance vs Horde of Elves. The HoE's
I think what he's getting at is that literally half of the Horde is elves, females especially. Just seems weird is all. It's Alliance vs Horde of Elves. The HoE's

Yes
Why does "everyone" in the Alliance play a boring human?
03/12/2018 04:46 AMPosted by Baeju

By definition, that which is considered `normal' is determined by by the majority. If most Horde players play elves, then considering that `weird' would place you in the minority...and therefor, part of the population that is different from the norm. You know:

Weird.

Welcome to the club.
...I think what he's getting at is that literally half of the Horde is elves, females especially. Just seems weird is all. It's Alliance vs Horde of Elves. The HoE's

By definition, that which is considered `normal' is determined by by the majority. If most Horde players play elves, then considering that `weird' would place you in the minority...and therefor, part of the population that is different from the norm. You know:

Weird.

Welcome to the club.

Horde should not be filled with trash elves. Period.
03/12/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Leonphoenix
Why is everyone boring on horde and play a female elf.. you play horde u may as well play a horde race. Sucks to see org full of blood elves and night elves

I have:
1 female troll rogue
1 male troll shammie
2 male tauren
2 female tauren

They're just alts
03/12/2018 04:32 AMPosted by Lôce
Erm, okay....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
03/12/2018 05:03 AMPosted by Mywiiusucks

Weird.

Welcome to the club.

Horde should not be filled with trash elves. Period.

"Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative." – Oscar Wilde

Interestingly, this could apply to both the large number of players with Horde elf characters, and the criticisms of their repetitive detractors. No one person or group determines what the Horde's nature must be.
Don't tell the Horde what to do, you Alliance pig-dog.

Having the Blood Elves and Nightborne around has vastly improved the interior design. It took the Orcs a bit to learn that they DONT have to put spikes on everything, but they're coming around.
03/12/2018 05:06 AMPosted by Amaris
03/12/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Leonphoenix

I have:
1 female troll rogue
1 male troll shammie
2 male tauren
2 female tauren

They're just alts

I like it
03/12/2018 04:43 AMPosted by Daltherigon
I would have a female troll, but I can't stand the forced earrings, and there's no hairstyles I like for them (and yes, I checked the barbershop). As for orcs/tauren, I dislike the female orc running animation, and tauren of either gender just feel too slow.

I can't stand the feet. What's that toenail on the heel?
I don't really care for playing female toons. If I did I'd play an orc female. They look great in 90% of mogs out there.