Female trolls/tauren

General Discussion
Well, I have to admit, I haven't seen much in the way of female trolls, and... um...

What was the other one again? Oh, I'm sure I'll remember on my way to the Thunder Bluff Ladies Horde Association auxiliary meeting this evening.
Panda.
I used to play female Tauren a lot but i didn't like the model update they got much face didn't look like the character i had been playing. Fortunately the High Mountain tauren seems to look improved to me so once i get exalted gonna roll one up just gotta decide on class.
33% is not 50%
Also, I rolled female Orc for hunter and shaman, female Tauren for Druid and female troll for warrior.

I play females because I am female, and I like playing female characters.
I actually just decided to create a Tauren shaman. My first alt this week that has made it past level 25 and not been deleted. I'm already attached to her TBH /moo
03/12/2018 11:36 PMPosted by Appetizing
I actually just decided to create a Tauren shaman. My first alt this week that has made it past level 25 and not been deleted. I'm already attached to her TBH /moo

I actually like you for doing this. Despite what I said about Tauren not belonging in the Horde, when the healer is big, I can see them better in a dungeon and have my pet grab anything that's attacking you.

If Vulpera get a lot of healing classes, I'm going to be tearing my hair out when they just plop dead and I can't see where to send my crane to rez them.
A lot of people have horde friends, but don't want to play a horde race. Hence, they pick blood elves.

I think this was a mistake to add blood elves to the horde personally.
You... You’re posting this on a human paladin.
Low borne scum!
ill be going orc warrior next xpac for those juicy skins and armors
Says the guy playing a human, the most boring race in the game IMO. So I'll throw it back at you, why would you want to play something that you are IRL in a fantasy game?
Yeah, elves truly have no place in the Horde but most people need their barbie dolls to play the red faction.
i heard op was lookin for fem tauren
I like to /moo at other Taurens even though Highmountain Tauren actually can't moo. I don't have any Blood Elf characters. But, I don't have anything against people that play them.
03/12/2018 05:21 AMPosted by Vercalis
It took the Orcs a bit to learn that they DONT have to put spikes on everything, but they're coming around.
But... the Orcs taught me to put spikes on everything.
I won’t play night elves, trolls, Orcs or Tauren because they’re ugly.

Trolls: hate the feet and the wobbly walk. Accent grates me too.

Orc: may as well just play a human male.

Tauren: cows just aren’t my thing, also that manly voice.

Night elves: man hands, too tall, hate the faces and eyes.

Dwarves: I don’t like fat characters, the other reason I can’t say here.

Goats: hooves annoy me, they look stupid.

I’m picky with my toons, I like things to look good. I mostly play blood elves, but wouldn’t mind playing a goblin or gnome.
The reason you see so many Belfs on the Horde is because only half their hairstyles look stupid and most of their faces are nice, as opposed to all but one or two face/hair styles for the other race's females.

The population imbalance is what happens when an artist prioritizes their "vision" over customer interest. It's why Alliance had a vast and obvious population advantage in vanilla. But instead of compromising a bit of that vision through out the existing Horde by improving aesthetic options among the races, they basically sacrificed the vision on an altar and spat on the corpse with the introduction of Blood Elves.

Now Horde are getting Mag'har orcs, the females having cosmetic options that not only should have been added to the base green Orcs (like most ARs...) but it's coming about 14 years too late.
ITT OP admits to his latent giantess fetish
03/13/2018 02:44 AMPosted by Bratprince
Says the guy playing a human, the most boring race in the game IMO. So I'll throw it back at you, why would you want to play something that you are IRL in a fantasy game?

L2 read past fist post.
♥ DON'T HAVE A COW, MAN ♥