Group looking for Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently my group of close friends are looking to join a Mythic progression raiding guild. We would prefer to stay on Area-52 US Horde if possible; however, open to other suggestions. We would also like one raiding night to be Tuesday earlier in the afternoon due us all working Wednesday mornings.

We have
Mistweaver 960
Restoration Druid 961
DH Havoc 965
Guardian Druid 940 (recently created)

We are all experience raiders and can provided logs. We are looking for semi-hardcore.

Please reply below or contact me at Kerflux#1801
bump
<Axiom Logic> is a Weekend Raiding Guild and are now recruiting raiders for our Heroic Progression. We have a solid core of raiders who have been together since MOP & throughout the expansions, have picked up more friends along the way. We pride ourselves on doing the best we can without the need of being elitists. Many of us have a busy life outside of the game & we look forward to hopping online to meet up and kill bosses. We are social within ourselves and like to keep a low profile.

We are currently recruiting for Mythic Antorus (0/11) starting this weekend 17 March 2018,(11/11) N Antorus the Burning Throne (11/11) H . Antorus the Burning Throne. We are looking for more solid DPS, Heals and Back up Tank who know their class well & won't fail on simple mechanics.

We invite you to join us, and see what you can bring to the group. If you are looking for a guild you can feel secure in, message anyone in guild or message bambam#1652

Raid Times - Eastern
-- Friday - 6 Server (Alt Run) Optional
-- Saturday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
-- Sunday - 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Progression
- 0/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne
- 11/11 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne
- 11/11 Normal Antorus the Burning Throne
- 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras
- 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras
- 10/10 Heroic Nighthold
- 10/10 Normal Nighthold
- 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
- 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor
- 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare
- 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare

--- We will consider ALL specs and classes ---

---Currently Recruiting

- Any good DPS Class and that knows their class well.

Basic Requirements
-- 920 + Normal
-- 930 + Heroic
-- 960 + Mythic Raid
-- Discord
-- Various raid addons

What we are looking for in a raider
-- A positive attitude
-- Solid attendance
-- A willingness to accept outside criticism - if required.
-- Internally motivated raiders, who strive to improve themselves.
-- Patience and a level of understanding for other raiders progression.
-- Flasks/Pre-pots/food

If you're at all interested or have anymore questions please contact us by messaging anyone in the guild or me at bambam#1652.
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
Hey Guys,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might fit for what you are looking for. 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can likely work into our mythic roster!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. We have a main tank slot, a flex healer slot (DPS or heal as needed) and can work in 2-3 DPS. If interested add Pardeux#1196 and we can talk more.

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002
bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
bump
<New Lunar Republic> 9/11 Mythic

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 EST.

Added you on bnet, feel free to chat if you're interested, as I'd love to ask a few questions!

Bnet is Kuroluna#1478