12/12H Healer LF Weekend Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I primarily cleared this tier as a tank, but I'm wanting to switch back to my Resto Druid. Can provide parses of course. I've also cleared H Antorus on my Warlock so I could technically fill in DPS in an as needed basis, but again not my preference.

LF weekend guild, no more than 2 days. Hopefully you're already in Mythic or very close to starting mythic.

Looking for a laid back group that likes to have a good time and doesn't take the game too seriously.
Looking for a social guild? Progression without being hardcore? A home for your character? A fun, friendly environment? Then look no further!

The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is 2/11M, and is looking for all for all friendly and positive players! We are always looking to do M+, hang out, chill, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS and 1-2 stable tanks to round out our raiding core for the Antorus.

Current raid times are:
Fridays and Saturdays-
8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)

Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out.

If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to call home, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whisper in game or send in-game mail to:

Everdreaming
Bubblosevenn
Treesuscrits
Galagar
Faltanas
Ketchuptoast
Aêrin
= )
Thanks for your time!
Up
Hi!

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

--Strixx--
Hello, add me jjandhavoc#1406

We run mythic sat and sun(half) the the rest Heroic and mon(optional) heroic. We are a group on Illidan who are finishing up our roster. Were 1/11M but that's after 1 night in M. Should go 2/11 or 3/11 this weekend. We have the numbers but are looking to replace a few. Please message me (=

I will be on around 5 CST today.
I dont know how you are 12/12H when there are 11 bosses but to each their own

<iInternet Dragon Slayers> 11/11H Antorus is recruiting mythic raiders. Currently need ALL CLASSES! We still have core spots ready. We raid T/W 8 -11pm...Pst With Questions. All exceptional players are welcome.

hit me up on if you are interested notahealr#1949