[A] <Comfortably Numb> Heroic Antorus Carries

Blackhand and Galakrond
Comfortably Numb is selling Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne. Our run begins every Sunday at 6:30 pm central time.

Full run[11/11] heroic carry with personal loot: 550k
    Heroic Argus kill achievement only with personal loot: 250k
    Any one individual heroic boss on personal loot: 175k

*There is an additional charge of 50k if you are paying on a server other than Blackhand/Galakrond.

Buyers must pay 50% no later than 72 hours prior to the schedule run. We want to make sure you preserve your spot and provide as much value to as many people as possible. The rest of the cost will be paid before we pull the first boss of your individual carry. We will provide a summon to the instance so no need to wait outside the raid door for your carry to begin!

You are eligible for any gear with your class specialization, with exception to high titanforges on bosses which are master looted. We would rather distribute loot to you than shard it!

If you are interested in any other carries feel free to contact me via battle-net silver24#1783 or discord Joob#0284.
Joob,

Are U guys still doin runs?
We are. I'll reach out to you in-game. thanks.
We are still doing carries through July. Come get your mount/achievement before time runs out.
My highest ilvl ally is 900+ demon hunter. Would you still run him? I have 930+ pally on horde I can faction swap if not
Hello Skybeamer,

Please reach out to me or Darkytotem in game. We dont require any specific iLvl to run people through Argus/Antorus.
Our runs will be continuing through until AOTC is no longer available. Please feel free to reach me via the directions in the main post or seeking out Darkytotem in game.
Hello i would like to buy just a heroic achievement kill if you guys are still doin them