[A] Looking for new server/guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking to find a new server and or guild to join. just getting back after taking a break from wow right before trial of odyn came out and as i return it seems my server is completely dead. Willing to change servers or even re roll if need be. Serious about raiding and can make almost any schedule. if anyones looking, please let me know.

you can add me at Inspectahx93#1638
Hey, how are you? Here is the link I was taking about

Looking forward to talking to you some more. :)

I'd like to have a conversation with you if that's possible! bnet spacernaut#1491

Guild Aliens is recruiting anyone to join us. We're a new guild that just started out on the Aggramar server. We want to recruit a core group of members to make up the guild. It will be a slow start, but i think it will be perfect for what you're looking for. All of us have 110 mains, but we are also leveling alts up so there's lots of room to level up a new char.

Our long term goal is to clear end game content and prog through Heroic and Mythic Legion content along with pushing keys in Mythic+ and to have a core group of players to be progressing through BFA once it is out.

I work for another 6 hours, but if you like what you hear and want to be a part of our guild, hit my up on bnet and we can chat when I get home.
Maximum Effort 1/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
-Thursday is optional farm
Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-druid, disc priest or holy pally
-Just about any ranged dps specs!
-Dps with healing OS is even better
-Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon for those that are interested :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Good afternoon! <Impulse> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst. We are a semi casual guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. More info-

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings
Tank: None
Healers: Pally, Monk, Shaman(all with decent offspec dps)
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Mage
Melee: Ret Pally(holy offspec a Plus), Fury Warrior
All DPS will be considered

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 1/11Mythic Antorus.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
Hiya! We fit your bill. We are a serious and driven guild who has not lost sight of the fact this is a game ... a REALLY fun one. We have rebuilt our guild this expansion primarily with returning players just like you. I added your BTag (Dork #1522) and I hope to get a chance to tell you about our unique guild personally.

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> (3/11 MABT) is a longstanding US-Norgannon guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core. We have skilled and experienced raiders and have been successful with intense raiding in the past. But many of our lives now include things such as jobs, spouses, and kids. Early in Legion our Officer core decided to curtail our raiding schedule. Hence, we are now "refocused" to create the very best ("semi-hardcore") 2 day/6 hour (Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST) raiding guild we can. We are on a small server and are still quite competitive with this limited schedule.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. Our general philosophy has ALWAYS been to recruit the person and not the spec. We are most hoping to attract a Hunter, Warlock, EleSham, Rogue and DH currently. But we will always find a way to include outstanding people and raiders. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keep standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

We have been expanding our core raid team throughout Legion since our "refocus" and recently we were finally able to resume Mythic raiding once again. Hence, our progression is behind where we feel we should be. At this point we need a couple key additions to make that happen on a regular basis and to get on course to complete Cutting Edge which is very clearly our goal. However, we refuse to force a roster expansion just to accomplish this. We have (and will only) grow organically with the right people as we would rather drink beer and farm Heroic than raid Mythic with jerks. Right now we have 17 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with part time raiders. Sometimes we kill Mythic farm with 18 or 19. Needless to say we have legit slots available. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team.

If interested please contact Dork.

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
Hey Ogron, we are an Alliance Guild on Sargeras and always looking for good people. Here is our guild spiel, check it out and let me know if you are interested.

Join us as we move towards The Battle for Azeroth...

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is an Adult Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid teams. We are all 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids. We have a solid group of players who have families and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens...

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
11/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Healer w/ DPS OS

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

We have some small groups of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP throughout the week...

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi, Kikaginger or Gorraxx...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.

Good Morning Ogronhubbard :)

The Killer Bunnies is an Alliance raiding guild on Duskwood that is looking for more people to join the raid team and possibly progress into Mythic ABT. We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.
We are looking for more people who also want to have fun and make new friends, people that can appreciate people for people and not just DPS numbers. We are generally mature but often silly and sometimes potato.

A bit about us
  • AOTC every raid
  • Our main raid nights are Tuesday and Friday and we start at 7:00 pm EST
  • We use Discord, have a Facebook page and several streaming members on Twitch and Mixer
  • We offer Mythic plus nights and non raid events

What we want from you:
  • Show up to raids on time, prepared, have current knowledge of your class and the boss encounters.
  • Have previous raid or mythic dungeon experience and you can play at a competent and competitive level.
  • Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3-4 hours a day, preferably Tues/Fri 7:00 - 11:00pm (ET).
  • Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve your character and play better.

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
Thank you for your time and have a great day,

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
and WoW Progress:
<Ex Inferno> might be a good fit for you! Check out our post and hit me up if you wanna talk!

<Testudo> on Dalaran US is looking for quality players to bolster our mythic roster. We are currently 3/11M having killed Portal Keeper and are now moving on to Eonar!

We are currently looking for exceptional DPS to strengthen our roster, as well as players interested in transitioning from heroic raiding to mythic raiding who are motivated and willing to try and earn a spot.

Needed specs:

High priority: Warlock, Mage, SPriest, Warrior, Ret Paladin

Low priority: DH

Raid times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST (Progression) | Heroic is usually done on an offnight.

Server/Faction: Dalaran US / Alliance

Additionally we are looking for active members who enjoy pushing mythic+ keys!

About us: A small group of us came together during ToS with the mutual goal of progressing through the current mythic content. Our main philosophy is that we want to have a fun community with focused progression. Additionally, we feel raid spots should be competitive and those who are not performing in their role will be asked to sit until they are able to improve. We have an active discord, like to joke around between pulls, and generally promote a fun but serious raid environment. Our biggest needs are players who are consistent with attendance, come prepared and have a progression focused attitude.

For additional info. please contact:

BNET: combatwombat#1411 (me) or Discord: combatwombat#7971 (best way to reach me)

You can also contact one of our officers below:

BNET: Kkbay#1884 or Discord: Discord Larli#7741
BNET: Picclo#1865 or Discord: Picclo#4429
BNET: Hailskiba#1626 or Discord: Hixx#0238
<Reverberate> US-Thrall is looking to add dps to our raid team. We currently 2/11M and looking for members to join and help continue our progression in Antorus. We recently moved the guild from Windrunner under the name <The Guilded Flagon> to increase the recruiting pool as we grew the guild in Legion.

Currently looking for all ranged DPS
Even though we are primarily looking for ranged dps for our raid team, we encourage anyone to apply if we sound like a fit for you.

Raid times:
Tuesday and Thursday
9PM - 12AM EST
What we expect from you:
Be ready when raid time starts
Have some idea of what bosses do and general strategy
Making sure that you do everything that is required to progress your character, this includes M+ and proper artifact progression
What you can expect from us:
An atmosphere that is fun, but also progression focused
Members who are committed to making sure that they are ready for raid
If we sound like a fit for you, or if you would like more information please feel free to contact Astraeu#1591 or daratus#1444
Hey Ogronhubbard, I think we might be a fit! I know your gear is a bit behind.. and I also know that's very fixable these days.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a N Argus kill and poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Sunday afternoons for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
im looking as well.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
<The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

ATM raid spot available are all.

Btag: Dyami#11881
Discord: Dyami#5006