960 Prot Warrior Tank LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi all,

I'm 11/11H and 1/11M. Looking for a raiding guild. Need a guild that raids on EST time, as I work a 9-5 job. Prefer to raid Alliance.

Hoping to find the right family for me out there!
(5/11 Mythic - Recruiting for core positions)

<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756225
Hey,

6/11 Mythic on Area-52, raid days are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm-10pm Eastern

Cakes & memes served @ raid invites.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add any of these battletags: (or alternatively, our discord names to message us)
Dogfrog#11125 (Discord: Dog#9601)
TheTreeFrog#1848 (Discord: Andell#4301)
Deadfroggy#1433 (Discord: Deads#4186)
Destructocon#1471 (Discord: Destructocon#3871)
Good evening! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst. We are a semi casual guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community. We currently have our full time offtank position open! More info-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
Bump. Searching for an EST guild.
Bump
Bump
We raid 10:30-1:30est?
Hey Mikey,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we are a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can use a tank on our mythic roster!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. We always end by 11 pm EST! We are a "life first" guild designed for former top 100 players who don't miss all of the top 100 requirements and raid culture. Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, added you as Pardeux#1196!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002
Tank Breakers is a tight-knit, progression priority type of guild that still strives to keep a friendly enviroment at all times.

Our members stay focused on progression while also joking and goofing around, but our main goal is to clear bosses. Outside of raids we are group that enjoy pushing mythic keystones and getting everybody the +15 for the week.

Raid Days and Times :

Tuesday, Thursday and Monday Raids
Invites: 9:15pm EST / 6:15pm PST
First Pull: 9:30pm EST / 6:30pm PST
Raid End: 12:30pm EST / 9:30pm PST

What we hope to do between Legion and the first raid tier of BFA:

-Establish ourselves with a group to clear Normal and Heroic.
-Keep recruiting until we have a core 20 man raid team in place.
-Begin Mythic Progression
-Become a Mythic Raiding guild that can clear before the next raid tier.
-Have our 22-23 core raiders, we will be doing a bench system based on what is needed for the fight.

What we are looking for:

- 1 Non DK Tank (Guardian Druid Preferred)
- Healers (Holy Priest Preferred)
- DPS (Ranged and Melee)

If you are interested, you can contact us via Battletag:
Aarius - Guild Master (Aarius#1625)
Nerbies - Officer (Rebelsketchy#11218)
Kiskee - Officer (Ansoni#1771)
Unlucky Officer (IAmRedMyst#11611)
Bump. Looking for alliance EST guild.
Hey, How is it going. We area 11/11H guild going through a small rebuild looking for tanks currently and a healer and a few more dps for a full 20 man roster. Have all the heals and dps. Raid Schedule is T/TH from 8-11PM EST. We are looking to continue farming Heroic and dabble in Mythic some not a hard push into it but we will push into it.

I would like to talk to more about our guild and raid team. Poke#12441
Bump
Bump
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for a full-time tank.

Cheers and best of luck.