963 DH tank lfg for Mythic Raiding

Guild Recruitment
About me:

Player with extensive tanking experience who has raided at a Top 20 US level. Currently behind in progression and looking for a place get as far into mythics as possible before BfA then proceed to crush BfA like a frat boy and a bud light can.

What I'm looking for:

Steady, stable guild capable of killing mythic bosses who NEEDS a full time tank. I do not DPS at this point. Roughly 2-3 days a week. Evening times in the EST time zone.

What you can expect from me:

A raider who understands the "hardcore" mentality. I know my class. I know how to research fights and can execute on mechanics. My progression this tier isn't stellar because of reasons that can be discussed privately. I probably can't jump into a 9/11 M guild based on the gear that I have now. However if you're in need of a tank who understands his role and how to perform I'm your guy. Also, just to weed out the spammers put the first line of text in your post as League of Draven. Sure it's dumb but if you can't take the time to read this I'm not going to bother. I also have other tank classes at 110 but they aren't as high a gear level and would be "projects" to work on to get geared into mythics. DK/Brewmaster. Geared enough for heroics but would need some farm runs to be mythic ready. Can also play them effectively.

Contact information:

Post here with your Battletag and I will contact you.

Thanks for your time.
This isn't a bump btw
11/11M raider starting a new Alliance guild/team with friends who want to start mythic raiding, add me at Lup#11167 for more details, starting mythic this Thursday
Still not a bump
Is that a bump? NO. No bumps here
hit me up for a solid tank that will help you progress.
11/11M Leadership here, newer guild but we plan on pushing fast. We popped out server speed ranks for normal and heroic already.

We'd love a tank with experience.
Added on bnet
stop bumping me!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
6/11M 11pm-1am PST T/W/Th -- Spike#1105 shoot me a message in game and we can talk more
Hey Earth (League of Draven),

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might be a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can use a MAIN TANK on our mythic roster!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. We also have quite a bit of goofing around and banter and end by 11 pm EST! I We are a "life first" guild for former top 100 players. Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002
League of Draven. <Raiders of the Lost Bud> 5/11M currently in need of a core tank. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30 est and are on Thrall (horde). My battleid is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you are interested at all and want to talk more =].