960 Holy Pally LF Mythic Progression

Guild Recruitment
Currently 960 Holy Pally with a 966 MW Monk as well. Currently looking for a guild to do Mythic progression. I also am willing to go Frost DK as I am currently working to gear him up.
I currently have 4/11M in Antorus. Was 5/9 in TOS. I have been raiding off and on since the beginning of Burning Crusade.
What you can expect from me is what you expect from any other raider. I will be on time and come prepared. I also study fights and look to improve myself consistently.
I am looking to raid Tues/Wed/Thurs between 8:00-11:30 PM EST would be the best times for me to raid.
If you have any questions please let me know.
My battletag is: Collapsar#1405
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
Hey there-

<Hard Carry> is a Horde guild on Mal'Ganis with a plethora of experience in all environments. We are currently 4/11M in need of a few more consistent dps to continue progression. We have a solidified core group of high caliber raiders and are in need of players with similar capability and goals.

Raid times Monday and Wednesday 6-9pm CST
7-10pm EST
4-7pm PST

Recruitment needs:

Dps - any competent dps are encouraged to apply

-Min ilvl 950, 75+ traits
-Knowledge of your class
-Working mic
-Capable of memes

What you can expect from Hard Carry is a relaxed environment full of laughs and fun while still focusing on the task at hand. If you are looking for a high caliber squad on a 2 day schedule with a side of dank memes, this is the place for you.

Contact: Blkchakra#1864, RandyJoe#1378, Tigew#1215, or Dee#1514
Hello Wakethelight, We are looking for a H Pally for our core Mythic Antorus team. You didn't stress what time zone you are in, we are EST Zul'jin. Please contact us in game or Btags below.

<Two Camels in a Tiny Car>...... what kind of guild name is that?

We are a guild full of raiders that have been raiding together for a few years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh, joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for loots. We work well together on new bosses and everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's in the guild so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here.

NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays about two weeks from Christmas straight through to New Years. We find this helps to keep the "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night.

Server: Zul'jin
Faction: Horde
Current Progression: 1/11M Antorus

Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm PST - 10:30pm to 1:30pm EST.
Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist
We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits!

Recruitment

◾Retribution / Holy Paladin◾Warlock
We encourage players that aren't listed to get in contact with us if we seem like a right fit!

Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History:

◾14/14M SoO◾3/7M HM◾6/10M BRF◾7/13M HFC◾7/7M EN◾3/10M NH◾3/9M ToS

Expectations
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

Raid Basics: Players must have great raid awareness as well as have knowledge of the class and role they are bringing into the raid. Have the addons that are required to raid and work on their gear to keep it up to date with our raid content.

What you can expect from Us:
Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do the world bosses as a guild before raids. WE do world quest , 5 man Heroic and Mythic dungeons together and help with anything else you might be having trouble with. Suramar's world quest are a big pain as you may know and we go as a group to make it easier for our more squishy players. lol

Enjoyable and Social Guild: We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Get in contact with us
Btag: GhostToast #11626
Btag: CoCoLattè #1866
In-game mail on Zul'jin - More info on our website listed below

http://camels-r-us.net/
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Raiders of the Lost Bud> 5/11M on Thrall US could really use your MW monk for a core healer spot on our mythic progression team. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30 est (1hour past your preferred end time I know). We are on Thrall (horde). Active, mature guild looking to progress and finish out mythic Antorus. I sent you a request however if that does not work my Btag is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you are interested and want to talk more =]
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST/9pm-12pm Realm

#battlenet // Discord
Palidans#1945
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
<Tilted By Design> 11/11 H
Sun/Tues/Wed (Sunday during progression)
8:30 EST - 11:00 EST

Hello mate. Keeping it short and sweet for ya. If those times work for you and you would like to talk more add me @ HaagenDazs#1460

We are a newly formed semi-hardcore guild led by 6 players with decades of raiding experience and TOP 100 US kills. Here's a link for some more information about us.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762007641
Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA

Currently: 3/11M - LF more ranged and healer

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517