Returning player looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm returning to WoW after a long time (about 6-7 years) on a fresh account.

I'm mostly looking for a mature, friendly community that does raiding somewhat casually . I'd like to at least do some heroic raiding but the rate of progression isn't a huge issue for me. Preferrable raid times are after 6 pm ET.

Currently I'm on Bladefist and just catching up on stuff I missed throughout Legion and other expansions along with other stuff to get ready for BFA while trying to relearn the game.

Again, I'd like to emphasize the community aspect of the guild as the key characteristic I'm looking for in a guild.

Thank you
Hey Avaky!

I'm Shootmebra, bank lady/guild cheerleader of <Ember> on Zul'jin!

I think you might like to check out our guild. We have 3 wonderful raid teams, 2 of which mainly focus on heroic clear each week.

Forge - Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30pm EST 11/11H
Phoenix - Tue/Wed 12:15-3:15am EST 2/11M (Heroic clear each week is main focus, if they have the numbers they try out mythic usually Wednesday night)

We also host an open fun run every Thursday to anyone around the appropriate ilvl. :D

Our guild is a place many people call home, I myself have been here for the past 2 years and I've loved every minute of it. We have a lot to offer for raiders and socials alike. We're an 18+ casually progressive guild full of active members always up to something. Mythic+, raiding, and just all around good conversations.

Our discord community is also fairly large, we offer many other games besides WoW to just have fun and have some people to play with.

If you like what you hear check us out and fill out an app at:

For a more detailed layout of our needs/what we have to offer check out:

We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us. :)
Darklacansa (DarknStormy#2405) - Recruitment officer
Shootmebra (Sabribri123#1964) <-- Me
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a !%#*!%@#.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Recruiting Discord Channel:
Discord: NerdEsq#0692 (best way to contact me)
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
Hi, if you are willing to xfer factions I may have just what you're looking for, I will leave the link to my home info for you to read at your leisure and I hope to hear back from you, when you do.

Until that time, take care and.....

Happy Hunting,
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
<Tilted By Design> 11/11 H
Sun/Tues/Wed (Sunday during progression)
8:30 EST - 11:00 EST

Hello mate. Keeping it short and sweet for ya. If those times work for you and you would like to talk more add me @ HaagenDazs#1460

Here's a link for some more information about us.
Hey Ava!

I think my guild is exactly what you're looking for! Check out my post with all the info and pop into our Discord for a chat sometime!
<Crucible> is my guild on Whisperwind. We are still growing after a realm transfer and pride ourselves on being a helpful guild. Our raid team has been together for 3-4 years now and all made the transfer with us. We are more than a guild we're family and treat each other as such. We're open to new & returning players as well as people just looking from a change from their old guild. Currently 8/11H with our smallish raid comp. Looking toward pushing harder in BFA as our family grows.
We raid Tues & Th. nights 9p-12a EST.

If interested feel free to message me here or in game. Jeremy#11724
Just Wiped is first and foremost a community. Real life friendships have been made here and we continue to grow our friendships through real life events, in game events, and through sharing the challenges of the content in each expansion.

I would love for you to join the fun in our community and contribute to its succcess, activity, and growth.

We are having our firs real life guild retreat this year as well, in addition to so many other fun activities we enjoy as a community.

Please btag me at rehna#1428 for more information.
Start a toon on Blackhand to check us out if you would prefer.
We are flexy :) We are mature:) and We love to have fun!
Talk to you soon,
Arlida, GM
<Just Wiped>
Hows it goin Avaky?

Roll Initiative is a new reroll guild on the Zul'Jin server. We cap our levels as a group at the end of every expansion, for instance right now we are at a level 70 cap. While at a level cap we do the content for the cap that we are at. Currently we are raiding Burning Crusade raids and dungeons.

We have a great group of people and would love to add you to our group. We are over 60 members strong and are a very social community.
If you have any questions, please add my battletag: Jagermeifter#1410 and we also have a website you can check out at

Hope to hear back from ya!
[Illidan[H] Exodus

About Us:
To keep it short and to the point, we're a older crew (30's-40's in age range) that is heroic focused with some casual mythic aspirations. We're a smaller group, but a group where most of us have known each other for over 5 years and some of us have even played together since vanilla. We've achieved AotC for all tiers this expansion.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday 8-11pm and Fridays 8-11pm EST
Hoping to dip our feet into Mythic now that we have AotC, but if we don't then we'll typically clear heroic on Wednesdays, with alt runs or off days on Fridays.

What We're Looking For:
Mature peeps who respect each others time, know that our careers and families come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome any solid like-minded players as well as looking for the following classes/roles:

Ranged DPS: Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock
Healer: Druid, Paladin

Contact Info:
Kirsae (Calius#1360)
Shamk (Shamk#1820)
Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747)
Imagine how refreshing a change of scenery and transfer to Mal'Ganis would be!

We have a Heroic only raid team that sounds perfect for you!

<Enigma> is currently 9/11 M Antorus and has a Heroic team that clears 11/11H every Friday.

Raid Schedule
Friday: 6:00PM PST - 8:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to Make sure to say JELLIES sent you to apply for the HEROIC team! (make sure you state heroic team on your app)

Any questions? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. Horde side does not offer mythic raiding but does offer normal and heroic
Horde Raiding - Thrall

Tues: 9:00pm to 11:00pm EST
Thur: 9:00pm to 11:00 pm EST
Sat: 8:00pm to 11:00 pm EST

. More on them can also be found here

Hello! I’d love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
Hey Avaky!

Dockans Adventure on Thrall is a friendly, casual progression guild that loves to raid while having fun with friends and guildies. We have cleared all Heroic content in Legion and plan to continue that into BfA.

Our focus is fun while also keeping Heroic raiding smooth and enjoyable. Outside of raid many of us like to do M+.

Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 830-1030 EST with Sunday at the same time as an optional fun/alt night.

I'd love to talk to you in more detail!
Hey avaky, community is what we pride our selves on.

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We have multiple spots/roles open

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild. We have recently returned to the game after a small break during TOS, we have slowed down to a semi-casual 2 day pace while still being able to clear content at a slower less hectic speed. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid who want to raid normal/heroic content. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)

Apply At

BNET: weezyb#1870
<Toast> is a large active guild on Area-52[H] with multiple raid teams at different progressions. If raiding is not your thing, Toast also offers a community to play other games with such as Overwatch, Minecraft, and Eve Online. Please visit our site and take a look: If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Btag: violetfire#1518
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 950+, 75 artifact

Ranged DPS: Open

Alts/Casuals are also welcome!
Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
I think we would be a perfect fit for you please check us out. Though we are not as big as some other communities here we have been together gaming for 5 years. We have a solid core of gamers from various other games and are looking to develop our WOW interests within our community. We primarily run an Alliance side Guild on Bloodhoof but have a Horde faction set up as well for those who have interest in either one.

I could go on and on about all the reasons to join us but will let our Guild Spam tell it for us:

Our main Website is here if you desire more info:

If you have a personal question here is my Bnet: Brew29#1150

I hope you give us a look at but wish you the best in wherever you find a home