Does it disgust anyone else that

Arenas
frost dk players get access to partners way better than them because the threshold for what is considered a good frost dk is so vastly lower than every other class?

"Hey im a r1 ww, you got damage buttons bound?"
"yeah but I don't have kick on my bars and I play AMZ every game"
"Good enough, lets get glad bro haha xd"
The reality is that DH, Arms, and Frost DK are far and away the easiest class. Every good player realizes this and its a pretty universally accepted truth. There's nothing to them. A 2200 DK and a 2700 DK are virtually indistinguishable except for maybe how well they can kick.
I'd wager dk is easier than arms, just let me have this pride.
03/20/2018 07:35 AMPosted by Halcyn
The reality is that DH, Arms, and Frost DK are far and away the easiest class. Every good player realizes this and its a pretty universally accepted truth. There's nothing to them. A 2200 DK and a 2700 DK are virtually indistinguishable except for maybe how well they can kick.

why are u posting when ur boosted lol

u cant even get carried to glad by calderg

i dont know what would be worse asmongold r1 or halcyn glad
03/20/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Floissais

Only reason I didn't get glad is because the partner we queued with all season long dissapeared the last 48 hours and we had to find a partner on the last day of the season it just didn't work out.

You won't post on main
Arms

Arms takes more skill than the other two by a fair margin. Can we please stop marginalizing the skill ceiling of Warriors? They have several non-damage tools to change the flow of a game.
03/20/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Isenrid
Arms takes more skill than the other two by a fair margin

I believe you
03/20/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Isenrid
Arms

Arms takes more skill than the other two by a fair margin. Can we please stop marginalizing the skill ceiling of Warriors? They have several non-damage tools to change the flow of a game.

Arms is pretty mongo sometimes but at least they have to consider whats happening around them.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Only reason I didn't get glad is because the partner we queued with all season long dissapeared the last 48 hours and we had to find a partner on the last day of the season it just didn't work out.

You won't post on main

u
are literally

carried

how can u even post to me

ur not even a duelist player LOL. you've been rival all xpac long until you got calderg to play with you cause ur his irl friend

ur 2500 with 800+ games with a negative winrate

wtF?

literally got ur first 2k-2.4 achieve this month LOL.
03/20/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Floissais

I was 2677 before realizing glad wasnt happening so I played with alts. I'm higher rating even after tanking than you've ever been. Let that sink in before you post next time.

ou've been rival all xpac

yeah because I'm a diamond 3 league player. I literally come back on the first or last day of every season and get 2k and quit. if you check my 2k dates, they're all in the first or last week which is proof of that story.

I have a negative win rate because i geared through 3s in LFG. Hpal needs all 46 honor talents to be viable but I queued 3s anyways.

You're bad and you won't post on your main because you don't want us to know but spoiler alert, we do.
03/20/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Halcyn

I was 2677 before realizing glad wasnt happening so I played with alts. I'm higher rating even after tanking than you've ever been. Let that sink in before you post next time.

ou've been rival all xpac

yeah because I'm a diamond 3 league player. I literally come back on the first or last day of every season and get 2k and quit. if you check my 2k dates, they're all in the first or last week which is proof of that story.

I have a negative win rate because i geared through 3s in LFG. Hpal needs all 46 honor talents to be viable but I queued 3s anyways.

You're bad and you won't post on your main because you don't want us to know but spoiler alert, we do.

holy !@#$ing %^-*

ur trolling right

u dont actually think any excuse u can come up with matters right? everyone knows ur carried. and it's so !@#$ing disgusting that you couldn't get carried to glad by a top feral in NA LOL

i guess i cant really compare u to asmongold since ur a healer so your team gets punished for u not being at ur right skill level
Just like warlocks and shamans have since season 1.
03/20/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Floissais
u dont actually think any excuse u can come up with matters right? everyone knows ur carried. and it's so !@#$ing disgusting that you couldn't get carried to glad by a top feral in NA LOL

[/quote]

If I'm so bad then wargame me

camman636#1163

Till then I'm done replying to your posts

q up poozy
03/20/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Halcyn
03/20/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Floissais

If I'm so bad then wargame me

camman636#1163

Till then I'm done replying to your posts

q up poozy[/quote]

no.......?

what?

so hilarious since ur begging calderg to play in a wargame with you right now

good luck never getting glad since u play healer and a healer cant self play to glad XD

I honestly hate when people say this stuff. I have multiple toons that I que on and get to decent ratings on all of them

DH in terms of damage/rotation is easy but I honestly feel like climbing to the top ratings as them is a lot rougher than other classes I play (and I think I am best on DH)

Warrior to me is pretty simple
I hit 2.4 on DK in my first week of queing
I hit 2.3 on SP in my first few weeks without ever queing a caster before

And after all that...not defending how easy DH’s damage is to do....I feel DH is rough to climb on. You need intelligent partners (particularly) a good healer to consistently win games. The class does not really offer much more than consistent damage. Everything else a DH can do a WW does better. To me it is just like the old saying about War “A warrior is only as good as their healer”
When I say things like easiest class I just mean there's less to worry about. DH is in my opinion the easiest class in the game. The damage rotation is literally 3 buttons. You have a classic "Big dps" CD and some great defensive CDs and a ridiculous 5 second AOE stun (though it is dispellable, it's a radial stun and not a cone stun)

DH/War/Rdruid is free. You literally ride one target every single game until the enemy healer ooms or your target dies. If your rdruid is good enough, you can have a 2k DH/War or a 2800 DH/War, the difference will only be in positioning but the damage will be the same and since the comp is all about damage, it's just not that hard.
03/20/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Nexxynex
Just like warlocks and shamans have since season 1.

Whats it like spamming 1 button while your mage mashes orb and afks and still 1 shot people?
03/20/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Floissais

How is this even relevant to the topic?
03/20/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Steelgear
<span class="truncated">...</span>

How is this even relevant to the topic?

cause hes terrible and shouldn't have an opinion

hansol isn't good but this guy even tanked hansol 400 pts

LOL

he should really stop posting on forums cause every1 knows hes a carried monkey that couldn't get carried to glad by the feral that literally helps every1 LUL