Weekly mythic chest

General Discussion
I only just returned recently after a fairly long hiatus from WoW.

Last week I was able to claim loot from the weekly mythic chest, after having done a Mythic+ dungeon. But this week, after reset, when I clicked on the chest it stated I hadn't completed a Mythic+ dungeon, despite the fact that I'd completed EoA+9 earlier that day (and well within the timer).

Obviously, there's something I've misunderstood, or something I've done incorrect. Any ideas?
What time was it that you did the mythic+9? In theory if you completed it after the reset it will count towards next weeks. Go into into the mythic dungeon portion (hit i key) and see if it lists it there. That's my best guess. That or you tried the chest to early?
No, the run was much earlier today, well before the reset.

Maybe it was when I clicked on the chest. The reset had been announced. I clicked but nothing happened. Tried about 5 mins later, still nothing. But I'll try again once the authenticator servers are back up.
The weekly chest resets on Tuesday. The gear you get from it is based on the highest mythic level up to 15 you did the previous week. So you won't be able to claim the chest again until next Tuesday, just push as high as you can this week and hope for loot from the dungeon chests.
If you stayed logged in after the reset it for some reason doesn't fully think of the reset to you gotta log out then back into the game to get it.
03/20/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Kudala
The weekly chest resets on Tuesday. The gear you get from it is based on the highest mythic level up to 15 you did the previous week. So you won't be able to claim the chest again until next Tuesday, just push as high as you can this week and hope for loot from the dungeon chests.

Umm, but I did an EoA+9 last week (well, earlier today, before the reset). So shouldn't that qualify for me to get something at reset?
OP is saying that 2 weeks ago, he/she did a M+ and got loot last week, then did a EoA+9 last week for the chest today.

Sibille, that should qualify yea, if it was before reset. I know it took a bit before I could open mine, kept saying I hadn't completed one. Logging out and back in fixed it though.

May work for you too, if not...I dunno :(
Sometimes if I am in the class hall at reset, the chest will tell me I didn't run an M+, but if i entirely exit the class hall and then enter again the chest will be working. This has worked every time for me.
Check the mythic dungeon tab to see if it's registered for this week instead. If you don't have anything then you should have a chest atm. If it pops up that you did a 9, then you know what happened.