9/11M 980 Feral/ 977 RSham LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hey there,

I'm in the market for a weekday guild who's planning on hitting the ground running in BFA and who's goal is to clear CE with every raid tier, no more than 2 days a week, and no more than 6 hours total. I have a Resto Shaman "alt" I maintain and play as well as my "main".

I can be convinced to stretch that to 8 hours / 3 days a week for the right fit. I am currently working on M Agg progression, soon to be Argus.

Keep in mind that I've had to switch between 3 different specs on two separate characters this tier alone to keep up with needs of the guild if we do end up chatting.

Leave your info below, please don't leave a wall of text. I'll be in touch and able to provide more in depth information and character links.

Thanks!
The 3rd day would be a weekday, no plans of having weekend raids.

Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a solid raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA. Guild provides feasts and cauldrons for raid.

Currently: 5/11M

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
Updated original post to give some info on my current progression.
Hey.

<Padlords> on Zuljin is needing to recruit a dps/5th heal. We're 10/11m (50%ish pulls on argus).

Not going to hit you with a bunch of spam, we raid Tues/Thurs/Mon, 8-11est. Not sure if those times work for you or not, but check out our wowprog and hit me up on bnet if you're interested in chatting. Gonzo#1399
Feral is medium haired tortoise shell variety, up to date on all vaccinations. Good with other cats, dogs, small animals.
<Buddy> on Thrall
Tues & Thurs
8:30 - 11:30pm EST
9/11M

Lets have a chat pressure#1474 on battle.net
If you have any flexibility in your days/times please contact me to follow up with potential recruitment. :)

Special Treatment is a mythic raiding guild located on Hyjal server. Many of us in the guild have been raiding on and off together for 5-7 years. Currently we are seeking additional DPS, and have both ranged and melee positions open.

- Rogue
- Monk
- Death Knight
- Warrior
- Warlock
- Mage
- Boomkin

We look for players who are motivated, driven, strive to improve themselves, and would like to be part of a great raiding atmosphere. A good attitude, and sense of humor are a huge plus :)

Raid Progress - 5/11M
Raid Schedule: Mon 7:00-9:30p.m & Tue/Thu 6:00-9:30p.m (PST)
Faction: Horde
Server: Hyjal - PvE Server (Well Populated)

Contact
Battlenet: Slyx#1862
Discord: Slyxus#1700
Hello,

If you’re willing to consider a transfer to Alliance, we only raid 2 nights, we've secured CE every tier in Legion and we’re looking for skilled raiders to add to our roster in preparation for BFA. Currently we are consistently pushing sub 30% P3 Argus and expect a kill in the upcoming weeks.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

Please list my character name and where you’ve seen this in the application if you are interested in applying.

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 9/9M 10/11M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749047575?page=1

Link to WoWprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

Officer Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
We are currently looking for any exceptional players, could use a feral , we raid 8 hours, finished aggramar in around 75 pulls and argus in only 221, we were set back during the hollidays a bit had some time off, only looking to improve in bfa.

Name: <Wrong>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Send me a MSG via Discord PM @ sgmx#0801 , or add me on real id Deism#1427
<CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
10/11 M Antorus
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
9/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Tank: N/A
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage, Aff warlock, boomkin,
Healer: Resto Druid.
Melee: Feral druid, Enh shaman, Rogue

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by RC Loot council. Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
About Us
<The Hideout> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. Most of our members are from higher end raiding guild spread all over game. We form this guild with the intent of a bunch of friends who wanna raid together in a non toxic environment and yet be in a competitive environment. No one is under 10/11 most are CE.
We are in Need of a Resto Sham/ Hpally and possible tank. Exceptional dps players will be considered.
What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with as least 965+ (depends if you have to wear old tiers or not)

Raid Times
Tuesdays and Wednesdays (Possiably adding a 3rd day soon, Thursdays)
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Required Addons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause thats what its gonna be in BFA )

Streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/kits96 (Rogue PoV)
Twitch.tv/tskaff (Spriest PoV)

Contact Youheng#1789 for anymore question or info
Twitch
kits96 - Twitch
Still looking!
contant me Lòca#1475 or Youheng#1789
Updated with a little more background info.
04/03/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Åsuña
contant me Lòca#1475 or Youheng#1789

I would not be able to raid past 12 midnight ET. :( I would turn into a pumpkin. Pumpkin healers are no good.
Interest in raiding weekends?

About us:
- Server: Kil'Jaeden
- Faction: Horde
- Raid times: Friday & Saturday 730 CST - 11 CST
- Currently 11/11 H ABT, 9/11M. Aggramar prog into P5.

What we will offer:
- Free flasks, pots, and food for progression.
- An adult friendly environment. Most of our late 20s, early 30s with families, former hardcore BC raiders.

How to get in touch:
- Add dopher#1748
- Link your logs
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Currently raiding weekends (Fri/Sat) and want them back, unfortunately.
Still looking!
Keeping it short. Our full thread - if you're interested, is linked below.

Server: Area-52
Progression: 9/11M AtBT, getting to p3 on Agg - need cleanup p3
Loot Rules: Loot Council
Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST (optional Thursday runs, and we do not extend)
Trial period can last anywhere between 1-3 weeks.

Bnet: aedslol#1114 (recruiting officer), Hugglez#1752 (GM, also handles recruitment)
Discord: Aedslol#5726, Huggles#2537

More info, why we're recruiting certain classes, and guild history/about us located at our recruitment link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256130